Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WAR ETHICS: NO MERCY.

hoodedcobra666

Many many times I hear something and it gets me pretty angry. We just sit down and complain about attacks or bad thoughts about Satan and the Gods. We are fucking Gentiles and the problem with us is that we are Noble and some of us very Innocent. Unlike the enemy. The enemy is a total bastard without the simplest form of ethics. Whenever we hear or have bad thoughts about Satan we freeze and fall into desperation, because we truly love HIM and feel guilt that we had such thoughts, later going to blame oursevles. This is the uttermost sign of repsect, but you can take your respect a step upwards. This is where you don't tolerate crap. Tolerate no doubt, no shit not anything. Be powerful and have the feeling of revenge. When I was new into Satanism, this is where I discovered that I could fight back.

If you don't react its because of fear. Not because of consequences.

It took me 2 years to actually realize and get this idea in my head, that I can do damage and destroy others. Now I am completely familiar with it. Long story short I tell you we are in fucking WAR. Do you realize war? Most of the times, against due to the Noblety of Gentile nature we think like so innocent, and this innocence gives the enemy the ground to succeed. They are fucking vile if you haven't realized. Liars by nature and they only search for your weak point day and night, find or either create one. If it was on their hand you would be already dead, by their judgement you're lower than an animal and if going against them death will follow. Because Satan is our love, this sometimes gets to be our weak point. This is where they hit. They hit where we won't react. Whenever I had these thoughts that people claim to have against Satan, I would grow numb, fearful, full of guilt and shame to talk to Father Satan. Going to Satan and ask sorry, be sorry, feelimg sorry, feeling like giving up. I never did but thats not the matter. One time I said sorry to Satan because I thought and felt I had fucked up big. Satan told me that we are not about forgiveness but learning. This line stigmatized me and till today I keep that in mind. Back to the enemy, they are completely unethical. They will get you low subtly then kick you on the balls and torture you. Thats the enemy. Invisible cowards that only kick someone that is down on the ground and bleeding. So I tell you, in war there are no ethics for them. So Why US. Are we stupid? We are fucking NOT. Are we to be tortured? NO.

REACT THE FUCK UP. REACT. REBELL FOR FREEDOM!

People whine too much. "Oh I got an attack"..."Oh I got this"..."Oh I got that." They sit down and cry their fate hoping Satan will do something. How many times have these assholes fucked with you and attacked you, and you just screamed Satan's name and the attack was over? Go no further. If they could you would be dead meat already and if it wasn't for Satan none in the goddamn universe gives a fuck about if we get attacked or not. So be loyal to Satan by fighting back. Not by feeling guilt of what the enemy does or getting attacked. Or our people crying and raving about how much they get attacked and DARE to say that Satan isn't helping. This is total crap. Satan does this on purpose, so you can REACT and we never have what we can't handle. So get up there and show that you're worthy of your own calmness and inner peace at least. Attacks are to be avoided as much as possible. Give them fucking pain. They have desecrated everything. EVERYTHING. You're dedicated to Satan and you question? Better start of reacting and working. Thats what shows true loyalty. Banish the shit out of them. Keep them out of your way and if they come in, show them that the Serpent of Satan is ALIVE AND WILL DESTROY THEM IF THEY STEP INTO THE WAY.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Good job my friend it is important that we realize that we are in a war.Its not just the fact of learning and advancing,but we have to remember the main purpose is to destroy the enemies of Enki.Sometimes we get caught up in the whole feeling of this wonderful new life that we are finally given,and we forget our ultimate responsibility to the Gods who set us free,and gave us the ability the change things with the power of our souls.That is why we need each others wake up calls at times.Lets set this world free of the cancer,so that all Gentiles can be free to be what Enki wants us to be,which is powerful Gods in our own right,just like he started in us.
Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 6/9/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WAR ETHICS: NO MERCY.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2012, 10:51 PM

Many many times I hear something and it gets me pretty angry. We just sit down and complain about attacks or bad thoughts about Satan and the Gods. We are fucking Gentiles and the problem with us is that we are Noble and some of us very Innocent. Unlike the enemy. The enemy is a total bastard without the simplest form of ethics. Whenever we hear or have bad thoughts about Satan we freeze and fall into desperation, because we truly love HIM and feel guilt that we had such thoughts, later going to blame oursevles. This is the uttermost sign of repsect, but you can take your respect a step upwards. This is where you don't tolerate crap. Tolerate no doubt, no shit not anything. Be powerful and have the feeling of revenge. When I was new into Satanism, this is where I discovered that I could fight back.

It took me 2 years to actually realize and get this idea in my head, that I can do damage and destroy others. Now I am completely familiar with it. Long story short I tell you we are in fucking WAR. Do you realize war? Most of the times, against due to the Noblety of Gentile nature we think like so innocent, and this innocence gives the enemy the ground to succeed. They are fucking vile if you haven't realized. Liars by nature and they only search for your weak point day and night, find or either create one. If it was on their hand you would be already dead, by their judgement you're lower than an animal and if going against them death will follow. Because Satan is our love, this sometimes gets to be our weak point. This is where they hit. They hit where we won't react. Whenever I had these thoughts that people claim to have against Satan, I would grow numb, fearful, full of guilt and shame to talk to Father Satan. Going to Satan and ask sorry, be sorry, feelimg sorry, feeling like giving up. I never did but thats not the matter. One time I said sorry to Satan because I thought and felt I had fucked up big. Satan told me that we are not about forgiveness but learning. This line stigmatized me and till today I keep that in mind. Back to the enemy, they are completely unethical. They will get you low subtly then kick you on the balls and torture you. Thats the enemy. Invisible cowards that only kick someone that is down on the ground and bleeding. So I tell you, in war there are no ethics for them. So Why US. Are we stupid? We are fucking NOT. Are we to be tortured? NO.

People whine too much. "Oh I got an attack"..."Oh I got this"..."Oh I got that." They sit down and cry their fate hoping Satan will do something. How many times have these assholes fucked with you and attacked you, and you just screamed Satan's name and the attack was over? Go no further. If they could you would be dead meat already and if it wasn't for Satan none in the goddamn universe gives a fuck about if we get attacked or not. So be loyal to Satan by fighting back. Not by feeling guilt of what the enemy does or getting attacked. Or our people crying and raving about how much they get attacked and DARE to say that Satan isn't helping. This is total crap. Satan does this on purpose, so you can REACT and we never have what we can't handle. So get up there and show that you're worthy of your own calmness and inner peace at least. Attacks are to be avoided as much as possible. Give them fucking pain. They have desecrated everything. EVERYTHING. You're dedicated to Satan and you question? Better start of reacting and working. Thats what shows true loyalty. Banish the shit out of them. Keep them out of your way and if they come in, show them that the Serpent of Satan is ALIVE AND WILL DESTROY THEM IF THEY STEP INTO THE WAY.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]So glad he understands us and what we have been through too.He never holds anything against us for our abusive past to Him and the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...; <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] WAR ETHICS: NO MERCY.
Sent: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 6:23:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]Well said Comrades! in the beginning, durring these "attacks" I sat down and spoke with Father, figuratively crying on His shoulder about how sorry I was for being so abusive before I kndw the Truth. I felt Him holding me telling me its ok, now use what I've learned, as He stood me on my feet, and go fight! I've read a quote in one of our books that has always stuck w/ me, "There are NO victums, only targets!" this just felt fitting. As far as bad thoughts about my beautiful Father, I'll immediatly, audibly yell, " shut the fuck up!" then close my eyes and surround myself w/ electric/demonic blue fire. just felt like sharing a bit. Thanx.  HAIL LORD SATAN!!!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Good job my friend it is important that we realize that we are in a war.Its not just the fact of learning and advancing,but we have to remember the main purpose is to destroy the enemies of Enki.Sometimes we get caught up in the whole feeling of this wonderful new life that we are finally given,and we forget our ultimate responsibility to the Gods who set us free,and gave us the ability the change things with the power of our souls.That is why we need each others wake up calls at times.Lets set this world free of the cancer,so that all Gentiles can be free to be what Enki wants us to be,which is powerful Gods in our own right,just like he started in us.
Hail Enki
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Psychic attacks are a badge of honor. It means you're doing something right or they wouldn't do it. This thread inspired me to finish up my warfare guide today so I'll post it soon.

LOVED the post hoodedcobra! Over the weekend I've been thinking of ways to spiritually destruct this fucking synagoog only a couple miles from my home. Burying runes around the whole area is more than possible because of the location of it, any other ideas to bring death to these kike bastards?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Good job my friend it is important that we realize that we are in a war.Its not just the fact of learning and advancing,but we have to remember the main purpose is to destroy the enemies of Enki.Sometimes we get caught up in the whole feeling of this wonderful new life that we are finally given,and we forget our ultimate responsibility to the Gods who set us free,and gave us the ability the change things with the power of our souls.That is why we need each others wake up calls at times.Lets set this world free of the cancer,so that all Gentiles can be free to be what Enki wants us to be,which is powerful Gods in our own right,just like he started in us.
Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It took me 2 years to actually realize and get this idea in my head, that I can do damage and destroy others. Now I am completely familiar with it. Long story short I tell you we are in fucking WAR. Do you realize war? Most of the times, against due to the Noblety of Gentile nature we think like so innocent, and this innocence gives the enemy the ground to succeed. They are fucking vile if you haven't realized. Liars by nature and they only search for your weak point day and night, find or either create one. If it was on their hand you would be already dead, by their judgement you're lower than an animal and if going against them death will follow. Because Satan is our love, this sometimes gets to be our weak point. This is where they hit. They hit where we won't react. Whenever I had these thoughts that people claim to have against Satan, I would grow numb, fearful, full of guilt and shame to talk to Father Satan. Going to Satan and ask sorry, be sorry,
feelimg sorry, feeling like giving up. I never did but thats not the matter. One time I said sorry to Satan because I thought and felt I had fucked up big. Satan told me that we are not about forgiveness but learning. This line stigmatized me and till today I keep that in mind. Back to the enemy, they are completely unethical. They will get you low subtly then kick you on the balls and torture you. Thats the enemy. Invisible cowards that only kick someone that is down on the ground and bleeding. So I tell you, in war there are no ethics for them. So Why US. Are we stupid? We are fucking NOT. Are we to be tortured? NO.

People whine too much. "Oh I got an attack"..."Oh I got this"..."Oh I got that." They sit down and cry their fate hoping Satan will do something. How many times have these assholes fucked with you and attacked you, and you just screamed Satan's name and the attack was over? Go no further. If they could you would be dead meat already and if it wasn't for Satan none in the goddamn universe gives a fuck about if we get attacked or not. So be loyal to Satan by fighting back. Not by feeling guilt of what the enemy does or getting attacked. Or our people crying and raving about how much they get attacked and DARE to say that Satan isn't helping. This is total crap. Satan does this on purpose, so you can REACT and we never have what we can't handle. So get up there and show that you're worthy of your own calmness and inner peace at least. Attacks are to be avoided as much as possible. Give them fucking pain. They have desecrated everything. EVERYTHING. You're
dedicated to Satan and you question? Better start of reacting and working. Thats what shows true loyalty. Banish the shit out of them. Keep them out of your way and if they come in, show them that the Serpent of Satan is ALIVE AND WILL DESTROY THEM IF THEY STEP INTO THE WAY.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Well said Comrades! in the beginning, durring these "attacks" I sat down and spoke with Father, figuratively crying on His shoulder about how sorry I was for being so abusive before I kndw the Truth. I felt Him holding me telling me its ok, now use what I've learned, as He stood me on my feet, and go fight! I've read a quote in one of our books that has always stuck w/ me, "There are NO victums, only targets!" this just felt fitting. As far as bad thoughts about my beautiful Father, I'll immediatly, audibly yell, " shut the fuck up!" then close my eyes and surround myself w/ electric/demonic blue fire. just felt like sharing a bit. Thanx.  HAIL LORD SATAN!!!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]

--- In [email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

So glad he understands us and what we have been through too.He never holds anything against us for our abusive past to Him and the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
And even now some of us slip up.  It is easy for some of us, who have been brainwashed by Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity, to accidentally say something we do not mean against our Gods.  (And not mean it.)  (The flip side is when xians accidentally utter a swear word that they do not mean.) The good part is that Satan does not expect us to feel guilty when we slip up and say something we do not mean or as a result of not fully researching.  We have a certain understanding that will change as we learn more, and instead of feeling guilty (which accomplishes nothing aside empowering the angels), we learn from our mistakes.  From there, we simply go on. Not to mention that we still live in a world where everything is anti-Satan.  They always equate Satan with evil--and it is impossible to avoid it totally without sequestering ourselves.  And then we wouldn't be able to do much research.  Thus, inadvertent slips are bound to happen.  Satan places the blame for this fairly on the angels and greys (and kikes) that started that bullshit in the first place, not on us who accidentally slip up or who backslide due to pressure from the kike-controlled world. It is still important to correct the mistakes when possible.  Use these mistakes to learn, and try to consciously build new patterns where such errors are less likely.  The reality is that Satan is our friend, and most of us understand this even if we slip up.  And Satan will help us work on these mistakes, so they will become even less frequent. Hail Satan![/B]

Then I guess my costume is kind of heavy, lol. True statement. If you don't do nothing against them nobody cares about what you do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Psychic attacks are a badge of honor. It means you're doing something right or they wouldn't do it. This thread inspired me to finish up my warfare guide today so I'll post it soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back