Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wanting to move out from Xian parents

FlameGhost said:
(...)
I'm only going to put a link and idk how powerful these energies can be, but this is the picture. https://www.impactpostersgallery.com/products/guardian-angel-with-children-on-bridge-religious-wall-decor-art-print-poster-16x20.html

I imagine this is a quite popular one too so that could be one reason why it's been fucking with me like it has thus far.

It seems you are in a good position then, so that your parents will not create too many problems. Good for you, some of us were not that lucky.
I have seen the picture, even if it's advertised as an "angel" it may portrait whatever evolved soul with wings, helping two kids to cross the bridge safely... just telling this for your unconscious to release any link with xianity associated with that image.

slyscorpion said:
FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:
You seem to be good but one other thing I knew about was Copal resin though you may have to have special equipment like sand and a container to burn that safely don't just leave it somewhere at least that is what they told me at the store a couple years ago. This too like sage and Paleo Santos is good for cleansing.

And yes I know btw these are all material aids btw and Satanism your supposed to be able to do things yourself most the time. However the amount of cleansing one would have to continuously do when around xtians to keep this off you is annoying to say the least. This is one case when this kind of stuff can be a huge help especially if they are super into xtianity.

I know that you've mentioned about removing psychic vampires and thoughtforms, I've mentioned a few times about me being a christian before. More than that, I've been "babtised" cursed by the "holy" kike spirit.

I have an idea on going about it in the same manner as freeing the soul and burning each link/chunk of it off as much as possible. But is there anything I can do for that?

I also remember when it says "from head to toe" because that shit comes up from just about anywhere within me and I can feel it at times... I know things will get better soon and they are somewhat, but I want to be sure of each bit and how to permanently get rid of all this.

Mageson666 said:
Important Lunar Eclipse And Final RTR

This July 27th there will be a powerful lunar eclipse with a blood red moon. The Jewish enemies, Alphabet is ruled by the Shekinah which is the energy of each Hebrew letter. Shekinah is ruled by Malkuth which is the Moon. The Moon rules the entire Hebrew alphabet. During the lunar eclipse do the Final RTR ritual as many times as possible. It will bring the enemy down hard. Its a insanely powerful time for this.

The Arabic Alphabet which is openly just Hebrew letters is also ruled by the Moon. Each letter ties into the Koran and Torah and thus the Bible. This will also bring down Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

I found this too. There is a lunar eclipse coming up in about 10 days. Do the three part RTR around that time more often Cobra mentions this as well another sermon but this one makes reference to what I was talking about. Shekinah that energy aka "holy spirit" the source isn't great but these have been checked for accuracy by the HPs and this was left up.

I'm sorry for not posting here in a while, I was quite desperate at the time and wanting to find help to get me out of what I can see to be a pretty dangerous situation for myself. I also realized that I may have been dealing with something else when you mentioned about what has been going on with me as possibly a thoughtform and not an astral parasite (which I'm glad it's not, I don't know how I would possibly deal with something like that at the level I'm at now.)

I thankfully have gotten down and researched so many things and I am keeping each doubt at bay now, also thanks to each member here for guiding me and also showing me good points of reference to also help me deprogram fully from xianity.

I don't think my parents are actively draining my energy btw, I actually asked my mother to feel the energy I had built up from the AOPs I've been doing and I'm sure that she got the idea from how the woman with the "issue of blood" as literally stated in the bible, sapped on the kike lord's energy to heal herself.

I also think that a good bit of the doubts that I've been feeling has been coming from her trying to do that. It might have took the form of jew curses and I've recently done some RTRs while focusing the vibrations on that part of my hand and whole arm because I actually have been feeling a slight ache in my shoulder lately and I can somewhat feel as if the doubts are coming from around there.

But yes, I feel like I can breath a lot more thanks to doing that.

I have one more question about this and this may do it.

When doing the binding spell on my parents (which I know I'll have to do if I want to continue having any meaningful relationship with them in my life and probably helping them to see the truth in some way for their sake) would that be done for about 40 days and done or do I need to repeat that now and again like with a love spell or some of the others?

thanks, i really find myself in a similar situation as the OP, and it opened my eyes :D

Serbon said:
I also said to my parents that this stuff is only in the room for the smell, and crystals for decoration. For the energy, I would suggest very strong AoP and FRTR.
Btw, you are Croatian, right? If you want you could help us with translating the JoS.

I don't know why I didn't think to say this before, but while I'm not too familiar with Croatian to consider myself fluent, I have spotted a few mistakes in some of the languages before, in the Japanese for one actually, I think one big one was corrected recently though. So yeah, I have no idea where to go or who to talk to about that.

Where should I go for that or do you know? There are a few in the Spanish from what I've seen so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back