Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wanted to thank Satan.

hoodedcobra666

Felt like I really should do it. Do it here in front of the HP's and the rest of Satanists in the groups, just to encourage people a bit.

All of them worked to help us all evolve. If it wasn't of them, I wouldn't be who I am today. I want to thank the High Priests of Satan. Thank Maxine.

Thank Satan.

For what He did for me. Never ever I would have a chance to live what I live today.
When people abaddoned me, Satan was always here. He raised me countless times.
Even when I had personal issues, He spent time to raise me up. Making me question if I'm really someone. I remember when I was to my knees, be it the enemy or his people or life. He has been there to lift the weight with me.

I wanna thank Him for the mental and spiritual aweakening He lead me too. He was never supposed to do it, but He did it. Thank Him for the gift of spirituality, thank Him for not abaddoning me when I was down and unwilling to come up. Even when the whole world was against me and tried to take my life away he saved me countless times.

The power I gained from getting through, is unimaginable to the average person. This got me and made me. Satan did. I thank him for the vast awareness and massive realization I had in such short time.

Wanted to tell anyone here. Satan listens and rewards loyalty.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Love it! It truly is wonderful to have Father Satan in our lives. Since I became consistent in spiritual warfare and meditation the relationship I have with Father is beyond beautiful. He has blessed me so much. I only wish I could have met him 20 years ago but, at least, I'm with him now and forever.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Felt like I really should do it. Do it here in front of the HP's and the rest of Satanists in the groups, just to encourage people a bit.

All of them worked to help us all evolve. If it wasn't of them, I wouldn't be who I am today. I want to thank the High Priests of Satan. Thank Maxine.

Thank Satan.

For what He did for me. Never ever I would have a chance to live what I live today.
Even when I had personal issues, He spent time to raise me up. Making me question if I'm really someone. I remember when I was to my knees, be it the enemy or his people or life. He has been there to lift the weight with me.

I wanna thank Him for the mental and spiritual aweakening He lead me too. He was never supposed to do it, but He did it. Thank Him for the gift of spirituality, thank Him for not abaddoning me when I was down and unwilling to come up. Even when the whole world was against me and tried to take my life away he saved me countless times.

The power I gained from getting through, is unimaginable to the average person. This got me and made me. Satan did. I thank him for the vast awareness and massive realization I had in such short time.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Worsh[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 12:14:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wanted to thank Satan.

Love it! It truly is wonderful to have Father Satan in our lives. Since I became consistent in spiritual warfare and meditation the relationship I have with Father is beyond beautiful. He has blessed me so much. I only wish I could have met him 20 years ago but, at least, I'm with him now and forever.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

yes Celina,I am happy you found Him too.I wrote a very smiler one a couple of years ago myself,when I came to Father Satan.It is hard to find words to describe the feeling,unless you have been influenced by the true God.If you are like me,you finally feel more free and alive,than you have ever felt before.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 11:14 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

That is so Beautiful. I feel so much the say way. When I had thought about my life and realize certain things that happen to me meeting Father Satan. I cried, cried for tears of joy. Am sure all of us satanist who is truly for Satan feels the same way. Also I like to add let's not forgot to thank the Gods of Hell also because they have help many of us also. Satan is Truly the True God and More!!!

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

yes Celina,I am happy you found Him too.I wrote a very smiler one a couple of years ago myself,when I came to Father Satan.It is hard to find words to describe the feeling,unless you have been influenced by the true God.If you are like me,you finally feel more free and alive,than you have ever felt before.
Hail Satan
Brian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HP Don said - "Worship Through Workship" That's cool!~ I like it!~ ~ Hail Satan! ~

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Worship though workship. All the People your thanking human and God work daily for the cause.   Make your gratitude into action by working for Hell.   Many hands make light work.   88<var></var>
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Worship though workship. All the People your thanking human and God work daily for the cause.

Make your gratitude into action by working for Hell.

Many hands make light work.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Constant Empower, cleaning and advancement of the Soul as well as weekly warfare and daily is the key element to the relation with Satan. Build for Him, He builds a lot more than what you build for Him.

"Worship Through Workship." Loved it.

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG] hi celina
just to keep the ball rolling i need to be a member of satanic group so how are you helping me  not just a mare  member but to mean real so keep me intact so that i may enjoy the free doom  and find some thing to say like you .hope you will do so
looking forward to your assistance
bye
from george  

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2011, 7:49 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Worship though workship. All the People your thanking human and God work daily for the cause.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Constant Empower, cleaning and advancement of the Soul as well as weekly warfare and daily is the key element to the relation with Satan. Build for Him, He builds a lot more than what you build for Him.

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

I know exactly how you all feel. Whenever I have a bad day or am faced with a major obstacle, I just remind myself that no matter what, Satan's there and that everything will be okay, and y'know what? Everything always turns around afterwards. Sometimes I just take awhile out of my day to bask in his love. It always leaves me smiling. So yes, Thank you, Satan! Thank you for lifting us up when we're down! Thank you for opening our eyes to the truth! 
Hail Father Satan! 

On Nov 5, 2011, at 1:17 AM, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
  That is so Beautiful. I feel so much the say way. When I had thought about my life and realize certain things that happen to me meeting Father Satan. I cried, cried for tears of joy. Am sure all of us satanist who is truly for Satan feels the same way. Also I like to add let's not forgot to thank the Gods of Hell also because they have help many of us also. Satan is Truly the True God and More!!!

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

yes Celina,I am happy you found Him too.I wrote a very smiler one a couple of years ago myself,when I came to Father Satan.It is hard to find words to describe the feeling,unless you have been influenced by the true God.If you are like me,you finally feel more free and alive,than you have ever felt before.
Hail Satan
Brian

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hail Satan
Brian

HAIL SATAN!

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Who isn't happy about Satan's prescense. Obviously he doesn't need anybody and does it out of love and out of virtue. He's beautiful in all He does.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

My help to you could never surpass that of Father Satan. Just follow the meditations on the JoS site. Make sure you are consistent, even if you only have time to do one thing a day.

Build a relationship with Father Satan. Some ways to do this is doing a weekly ritual or however often you want to them. Talk to Father. Ask for His guidance and you WILL get it.

If you're not sure about something or confused, just post a question here in the group and anyone will be happy to help you.

We don't do seclusion chats because we don't just automatically trust every person that bounces in here saying they want to be a Satanist. You have to earn that trust. I think I've given you two of the best which is doing the meditations and build your relationship with Satan.

Spiritual Satanism is not about someone holding our hand or spoon feeding us. Anyone looking for that should look for their "friendly", neighborhood church and this ain't it.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kings Otieno <otienokings@... wrote:

hi celina
just to keep the ball rolling i need to be a member of satanic group so how are you helping me  not just a mare  member but to mean real so keep me intact so that i may enjoy the free doom  and find some thing to say like you .hope you will do so
looking forward to your assistance
bye
from george  

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 5, 2011, 7:49 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Thank Satan.

Thank You Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back