Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wanted to share

pathoftruth666

I wanted to share with you all what I have gone through over the last few weeks which has finally led me to dedicating my soul to Satan.
I have been a member of the group for a little while (maybe 6 months) under the name grnhead05, and now that I formally dedicated my soul I wanted to create a name that fits my life exactly.
A few weeks ago I started to gain an ability to control my emotions. This ability literally came out of nowhere, as in I didn't do anything on my own at first. Once I stopped flooding my body and mind with emotions I gained perfect clarity for a short time. In that time I felt that Satan had given me a glimpse of what I can achieve on my own if I just work at it. Then only a few days into it, High Priestess Maxine sent out an email that had the video explaining how the jew fucks pulled off the holohoax. I was never able to understand it before and honestly before that point I still didn't know who Hitler really was. That night I experienced such an epiphany that it forever changed me. Previously I had interest in Satan and I was one of the "Dabblers", but I hadn't experienced anything yet that made me desire dedicating my soul to Father Satan yet. After that, Satan REALLY started to speak to me more and I could feel him. I know you all know what I am talking about and it is very hard to explain if you don't know, but lets just say he is very intentional on how he has guided me thus far. 
So tonight I performed the ritual and started my journey with Satan. 
I have been making many changes in my life over the last few weeks. I smoke weed every day, drink often, drink highly caffeinated energy drinks, and last but not least I use an electronic cigarette every so often. In other words, I was all about substances.
I no longer need any of those things because I discovered that it was my body telling me I needed them and making me crave them all because of their addicting properties. When you are able to control your emotions, you are also controlling your desires. And now as soon as I start to crave something I simply shut it down with my new (Satan given) ability. 
I have learned so much from all of you and I have come a long ways to get to where I am now, but relatively speaking I was just born tonight. 
I hope that at least someone found this useful or interesting. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL HITLER!!

Very inspiring, specially for newcommers like me... Its a shame I still don't have this connection with Him, but I'm working almost dailly on meditations, and I'm looking forward to dedicate soon.
Today I sudently got this idea to take this souvenir I have, this drinking horn, from the living room and put it on my room, and sudently I found a peacock feather inside of it. .
There was something like "honor my symbols because they remind you of me", and I took it as a sign and now I keep the feather with respect.
I admire the courage you had, because it is a big step, specially now that we suffer brainwash since we are young.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I wanted to share with you all what I have gone through over the last few weeks which has finally led me to dedicating my soul to Satan.
I have been a member of the group for a little while (maybe 6 months) under the name grnhead05, and now that I formally dedicated my soul I wanted to create a name that fits my life exactly.
A few weeks ago I started to gain an ability to control my emotions. This ability literally came out of nowhere, as in I didn't do anything on my own at first. Once I stopped flooding my body and mind with emotions I gained perfect clarity for a short time. In that time I felt that Satan had given me a glimpse of what I can achieve on my own if I just work at it. Then only a few days into it, High Priestess Maxine sent out an email that had the video explaining how the jew fucks pulled off the holohoax. I was never able to understand it before and honestly before that point I still didn't know who Hitler really was. That night I experienced such an epiphany that it forever changed me. Previously I had interest in Satan and I was one of the "Dabblers", but I hadn't experienced anything yet that made me desire dedicating my soul to Father Satan yet. After that, Satan REALLY started to speak to me more and I could feel him. I know you all know what I am talking about and it is very hard to explain if you don't know, but lets just say he is very intentional on how he has guided me thus far. 
I have been making many changes in my life over the last few weeks. I smoke weed every day, drink often, drink highly caffeinated energy drinks, and last but not least I use an electronic cigarette every so often. In other words, I was all about substances.
I no longer need any of those things because I discovered that it was my body telling me I needed them and making me crave them all because of their addicting properties. When you are able to control your emotions, you are also controlling your desires. And now as soon as I start to crave something I simply shut it down with my new (Satan given) ability. 
I have learned so much from all of you and I have come a long ways to get to where I am now, but relatively speaking I was just born tonight. 

very original name i should say.. 

--- In [email protected], <pathoftruth666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back