Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

want to rejoin

starmithril

Hi there. i am wanting to rejoin the group if i could please.iv been a real pice of shit/asshole/lazy the last year or so, since I dedicated due to a alcohol and pain medication addiction, and being mentally fucked from work, which was run by Catholic's.but i quit that job and cut down on booze and pills ten fold.i am working on the 40 day meditation program and am going on strong on my day 13.i had identity theft and had my I phone email address hijacked. so my phone was pretty much froze because everything pretty much runs off that email address so i had to create a new yahoo address along with every thing else.
i want to beg for your forgiveness so i can put this behind me, and concentrate on what's important.if i could have another chance it would be greatly appreciated.
HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Don't beg for forgiveness, pull yourself up, and move on. :)You can move on! You can do this! HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 2, 2016, at 18:05, "torin froning graycreek.4789@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi there. i am wanting to rejoin the group if i could please.iv been a real pice of shit/asshole/lazy the last year or so, since I dedicated due to a alcohol and pain medication addiction, and being mentally fucked from work, which was run by Catholic's.but i quit that job and cut down on booze and pills ten fold.i am working on the 40 day meditation program and am going on strong on my day 13.i had identity theft and had my I phone email address hijacked. so my phone was pretty much froze because everything pretty much runs off that email address so i had to create a new yahoo address along with every thing else.
i want to beg for your forgiveness so i can put this behind me, and concentrate on what's important.if i could have another chance it would be greatly appreciated.
HAIL SATAN!

thank you so much, positive feedback is nice to hear and helps me out alot.
HAIL SATAN!!

On Saturday, January 2, 2016, 11:39 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Don't beg for forgiveness, pull yourself up, and move on. :)You can move on! You can do this! HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 2, 2016, at 18:05, "tor[/IMG][/IMG][email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Attachments :
<ol>the ultimate redpill.webm</ol>Satan doesn't want you to be sorry and miserable, He wants you to stand up and fight, He wants you to become a better person and fight for yourself, for us and Him, and if you do, He will fight for you, WE will fight for you. This is what truly "strenght in numbers" means, this is what cooperation is, this is the unity that those parasites fear so much.
And you're not alone, even if we are thousand and thousands of kilometers away from each other. Brother Sam is here, i am here and others are here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCE7hOgXVEM

Hail Satan, the Gods and Demons of Hell

Don't worry and welcome back again! I myself recently rejoined the group, I believe other Satanists did the samy for the most different reasons, no need to justify yourself!   Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 11:05 PM
From: "torin froning graycreek.4789@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] want to rejoin   Hi there. i am wanting to rejoin the group if i could please. iv been a real pice of shit/asshole/lazy the last year or so, since I dedicated due to a alcohol and pain medication addiction, and being mentally fucked from work, which was run by Catholic's. but i quit that job and cut down on booze and pills ten fold. i am working on the 40 day meditation program and am going on strong on my day 13. i had identity theft and had my I phone email address hijacked. so my phone was pretty much froze because everything pretty much runs off that email address so i had to create a new yahoo address along with every thing else.   i want to beg for your forgiveness so i can put this behind me, and concentrate on what's important. if i could have another chance it would be greatly appreciated.   HAIL SATAN!  

i dont know if did it right i didnt have a candle   to light but i tryed sigh my name in blood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back