Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

want to be satanist

boitumelo.merafe

Hi friends

I had this question in my mind that can I really see Satan. But he answered my prayer by revealling this group to me(Joy of Satan 666)
I'm sure that now I can practice spiritual satanic magicks or communicate with his demons.

How did he exactly reveal this group to you ?

You can't just go and communicate with demons unless you're naturally gifted. Study the JoS in depth and practice the meditations and yoga. You may have talent and advance fast.

Hail Satan !!

First dedicate your soul to Satan (if you didnt) .
Second  Father will appear to you if He will choose to do this. Summonig Him would be highly disrespectfull
Also you need to open your 3 eye to see Demons or anything in astral dimension .

If you are new to Satanism, it is advisable to start with the basics; power meditation and reading up on the 'joy of Satan' website. Welcome brother/ sister, you are one of the chosen! HAIL SATAN!
On 10/06/2016 7:32 PM, "boitumelo.merafe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi friends

I had this question in my mind that can I really see Satan. But he answered my prayer by revealling this group to me(Joy of Satan 666)
I'm sure that now I can practice spiritual satanic magicks or communicate with his demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back