Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Want help

danacasey158

I want help to understand more and move forward into spiritual Satanism. My hole life i was forsed to believe in a false god. i am tired of the mind control my mom has does not understand that there spirit and other thing. That can communicate with us i am not a closed minded person i want to expand my mind this please help me. Know more about the love of satan and joy of satan.

Hello. :)
If you want help about something specific you can ask us here.
However, if you want to educate yourself and learn more about Satanism I suggest you to study http://www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com

Also, don't forget that not all people are willing (or ready) to accept the Truth about Satan and Satanism. So it's best to not reveal these things to others, especially your family, who can put you into trouble.
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

I could use some help with maintaining focused on my studies and meditation. Also, as far as the dedication to Father Satan ritual is concerned, if I were to do it at home my parents would throw me out on the streets and disown me. Is there anything else I can do in order to dedicate myself to him?

Yes I would like some help!!!!!!!!!! im living in Canada and am looking for other JoS members, not interested in Jews, Xians and other forms of psychic vampirism. Alberta 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

-------- Original message --------
From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 03-14-2016 2:03 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Want help

Hello. :)
However, if you want to educate yourself and learn more about Satanism I suggest you to study http://www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com

Also, don't forget that not all people are willing (or ready) to accept the Truth about Satan and Satanism. So it's best to not reveal these things to others, especially your family, who can put you into trouble.

My life seem in deep mess, today I had a dream ( I spoke to Father Satan before bedtime) where I saw myself telling my dad, sis and bro about my new belief and they kept asking the name... I didn't tell them the core yet but I told them I've rejected the Judeo/Christian God etc.... I heard them (dad and bro) later saying "well, it's true. If you look at it well, the Bible is wrong". I wonder what it means. And a few other dreams I'd hate to bother you guys with on here.... You'd like to know that I'm a Back African, from Nigeria to be precise and grew as a Christian albeit within what I call a religious syncretism, so I was exposed to Traditional African religions and spiritual stuffs, even Islam stuff etc.
Hail Satan!!!

Haha, random people replied here asking for help except for the original poster hahaha
To reply to @mfletcher I would suggest you to try doing void meditation as much as possible. I assume you haven't yet started meditating (since you ask for the dedication ritual). You can do it by building an astral temple, or when your parents are not home (if there is such a scenario). You need to do the ritual. If you can't do it physically, do it in your astral temple (in the site it says more about it, in the dedicate your soul to Satan page).

As for maintaining focus on studying and meditation, after you do the dedication ritual you should start doing the 40 days meditation program by HP HoodedCobra. It is very simple and easy to do, it won't take much off of your time and it will help you be focused, as well as set your priorities right.

As for @masonmc I really do *not* suggest you to reveal your personal information or ask others about meeting up etc... Study the website and if you are in need of SS friends, ask Satan's/your Guardian's guidance.

What do you recommend I do for waking people up to the truth? Specifically my friends without letting them know what I am. There is only a few of them I need help with. The others are pretty much like me.like 3 of us r atheist(including myself) and the others have some kind of belief in god. Two are interested in learning magic and one of them has actually done a couple spells before as well as practicing tarots. Another is interested in having a tarot reading. The one that wants the tarot reading, I told her I'm an SS and she's had no problem with it. I even told her that I'm practicing magic and that I've had success in the spells I made. I'm hoping that would lead closer to the truth. Because she says she's always been interested in tarots so I'm hoping that's a sign she'll awaken eventually. For the other 3 friends they are non-atheist. I tried before to say some stuff like the truth about our creator. I also tried explaining about how the god in the bible is nothing but a human hater and that one can see this just by reading the damn thing. I had told this to one of them in a Facebook group chat. This got me into a bit of trouble with them. The one I was telling this to said to not do this and to not ruin god for her. I stopped after everyone else told me that if she doesn't believe its the truth or believe in it to stop. I did end up dropping the matter and haven't brought it up since but I do little things to bring them closer to the truth. One thing I've done is expose one of my friends to quartz crystal. She has said that she's felt different around them. Recently I bought her rose quartz ducks. One day she touched them and she said they made her feel quite happy. It really freaked her out and I tried to explain she's a spiritual being and things like this happen to people like us. I don't know maybe I am doing the right thing to wake them up. What do you think? HAIL SATAN!!! 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:03, tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello. :)

I do it because I like.
On Mar 14, 2016 10:55 PM, "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Haha, random people replied here asking for help except for the original poster hahaha
To reply to @mfletcher I would suggest you to try doing void meditation as much as possible. I assume you haven't yet started meditating (since you ask for the dedication ritual). You can do it by building an astral temple, or when your parents are not home (if there is such a scenario). You need to do the ritual. If you can't do it physically, do it in your astral temple (in the site it says more about it, in the dedicate your soul to Satan page).

As for maintaining focus on studying and meditation, after you do the dedication ritual you should start doing the 40 days meditation program by HP HoodedCobra. It is very simple and easy to do, it won't take much off of your time and it will help you be focused, as well as set your priorities right.

As for @masonmc I really do *not* suggest you to reveal your personal information or ask others about meeting up etc... Study the website and if you are in need of SS friends, ask Satan's/your Guardian's guidance.

Does anyone have an idea what this means: about 5yrs ago, long before I was a Satanist (I'm less than a month old now as a Satanist), I was a Christian, I had a deep trance where a male voice appeared outside the door and said "I AM SEVEN". His voice was deep and calm... He was a bright white light... The light penetrated the under of the door.... The room was pitch dark. I was scared and asked whom it was and the voice said "I AM SEVEN"... Recently, before my dedication as well, I've seen myself playing soccer (that's my chosen career) for a team dressed in red and I wore the #7. I've seen stuffs like these more than a couple of times.
I'm not sure right now I have any chakra or my soul opened or... I can't find even the 40 days meditation program.... I think I need help, albeit Father Satan came to me as a huge Snake in my sleep on the night of my dedication. What's next???

Hail Satan!!!

Like this life
On Mar 15, 2016 11:49 PM, "joycd13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Does anyone have an idea what this means: about 5yrs ago, long before I was a Satanist (I'm less than a month old now as a Satanist), I was a Christian, I had a deep trance where a male voice appeared outside the door and said "I AM SEVEN". His voice was deep and calm... He was a bright white light... The light penetrated the under of the door.... The room was pitch dark. I was scared and asked whom it was and the voice said "I AM SEVEN"... Recently, before my dedication as well, I've seen myself playing soccer (that's my chosen career) for a team dressed in red and I wore the #7. I've seen stuffs like these more than a couple of times.
I'm not sure right now I have any chakra or my soul opened or... I can't find even the 40 days meditation program.... I think I need help, albeit Father Satan came to me as a huge Snake in my sleep on the night of my dedication. What's next???

Hail Satan!!!

It seems impossible to wake people up man. They start draining your energy and then the enemy sends more people to drain you to where to break it off with you because they start thinking they're better than you. At the same time you feel so lonely you're longing to have ANYONE in your life who understands you, and this fact alone drives those who are without away. Its unbelievable. I don't know how some members here can take christian partners. Does anyone else know what I mean? Do we need new friends or is there really any point in waiting years and years for our existing friends to just maybe wake up? Even the ones who are already into witchcraft. Its like they percieve this ego thing between the two of you and they go for your pride. I have venus and other planets in Leo so I can't deal with that, I need my pride to carry on and don't know how the fuck to subvert this problem with people. Disconnecting with everybody works but it makes me feel like I have so much more appreciation for friendship inside than the people around me, and creates a disbalance.

be careful who you talk to about your beliefs and be sure especially if you are talking to some other people about the religion build your aura of protection every day and keep that strong . I say be careful because you may trust one friend that you know is cool with your beliefs and ok with all but all it takes is this person telling one of there friends that your SS and then before you know 100 or more of your class mates or other friends knows who you are . The wrong person finds your religion beliefs and tells some adult and could mean big trouble. People that have had an interest in the Pagan beliefs have often been turned in by family to a pshyc doctor and before you know it you are on some kind of mind altering bi polar  scitzophrenic drug. I am speaking from experience here even your family that you think you can trust the most will bring you in to a doctor and if under 18 by force .

I found out about the hitler ww2 Ruth's before I found out the truth of satan. My husband converted right away. I was lucky and I don't get these people either. Opposites don't attract especially not on these subjects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back