Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

want feed back please

tgfroning

i did the dedication a month or two ago and now i have a question. in october of 2011 a guy for no reason, cracked me over the head and continued to smash my head in. after my heart failing a few times on the flight to the hospital and being in a coma and on life support for a month, plus a long time in recovery, due to 2 brain surgeries i finally got going. but my question is. ever since, and to date i have hade extremely bad luck for no explainable explanation reason, not to mention strange inconvenient things happening that is making life intolerable. but, what can i do, or try. because so far suicide is looking good if the pain and unnecessary shit dont stop soon. if you could keep this personal it would be greatly appreciated! but i dont know where else, or who else to ask. so if you could privet message me at tgfroning@... that would be greatly appreciated! and i would like to talk about what i seen, and did, as well as memories and currant nightmares i have from the ordeal. thanks! torin.

Sorry to hear about that Torin. I will not send you a private email, but instead reply to you here.

First of all, I want to welcome you into our family, brother!
Why these bad things happened to you can be for multiple reasons.
You could have a bad mars/saturn conjuction, or saturn planet?
You should order your natal chart with maxine, so you can see and prevent negative outcomes.

Ask Satan for guidance and help in this area. Start to meditate as this will start to raise your energies. Start to do Aura of Protection along with chakra spin and aura cleansing. This is very beneficial!

(look at the meditation section at JoS)
Yogic Breathing Basics
Better yet....Follow High Priest Hooded Cobras 40 days program.
This will make you experienced and more independent.
Here:
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

You have been very lucky, and trust me. Suicide is *NOT* an option. You will only be stuck and alone at the astral, watch everyone around you suffering because of your death. Alone. No contact, unless you find a psychic.

This is really all I can say.

Suicide isn't gonna solve a damn thing, I know from experience.

Sounds like a saturn transit to me i would recommend your look into your birth chart. 

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 6:47 PM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is really all I can say.

Suicide isn't gonna solve a damn thing, I know from experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back