Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wanna forget my ex girlfriend

rebel192595

I can't forget my ex-girlfriend. I think about her everytime and everywhere. It will kill me one day. Can I stop to miss her through meditation and how?
Hail Satan!!!

Self-talk.

You CAM/WILL forget your ex. There are a million things far.more important. You will survive her.

Giving your mind new commands will take practice, of course. It might also help you to go out and score some from another woman who understands you're just wanting to get over an old, failed, flawed relationship.

As for meditations, I recommend you start programming your aura with something more positive than the boo-hoo talk and possibly cleaning your aura and chakras with blue flame.

Program your aura to be disgusted by her; but honestly, it's just a waste of energy, the easiest thing you can do is think to yourself "At this point, do I really need her?" and the answer is "No." Now, I'm unsure how you two split, and frankly, it's your business but all-in-all, if you too didn't make it this far, it wasn't meant to be. So, the best you can do, is just forget her.
Good luck brother,Hail Enki!!
P.S. void meditation.

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 5:32 PM, "rebel192595@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I can't forget my ex-girlfriend. I think about her everytime and everywhere. It will kill me one day. Can I stop to miss her through meditation and how?
Hail Satan!!!

Recognising that what you miss/seek in your ex is the personification of your own feminine side as projected by you onto her should be first and foremost considered in order to effectively and permanently move on.

First, Just coming here and announcing your wishes is a great start. Now ask yourself, why would you like her erased from your mind?
There will be those rare times that a ex lover should be in one mind during absence. There will be those times were the ex lover has no business to be in the others mind.
I would be a hypocrite to say do this or that.
You do not have to be one new to Satanism to have this question. Perhaps bye me contributing will even shed some light on my questions?!
I was born into a Satanic baptism. For this, I suppose my relations with others should be blessings of my father.
You really are asking your self, how can you with your partner (RBTL). I am married with a woman who does now bow to Satan. 
She is pregnant. In the likes, I would like my wife free her self and give our 1st child to he the Father. How do i bring this light into my new born and wife? How do you get your ex rid of your mind. Some way some how, we both seek just one answer, don't we?
I believe that it is time, the time we pass these walls of social media. Satan came for Freedom, Unity and our universe all demands that we all endure in all the pleasures that our universe has to offer. 
How about it?

Of course you can get over your ex. If I managed to break free from a Venus/Pluto contact, you definetely will too.

Just acknowledge the pain and try to analyze it. Accept what has happend and just know, Satan will guide you and help you through so you can heal. Sometimes it just take some time.

More importantly, meditate and empower your chakras everyday, suppressed feelings comes to surface and you will start to become a whole new, stronger and happier person ones you've accepted the hardness and acknowledged them.

According to my experience, difficulties to remove an ex girlfriend (or other people) from the mind, is that she might still be attached to one or more of your chakras.
I can't post links - but if you search into JoS meditation page there's a detach/freeing the soul meditation vibrating TH on each of your chakras, daily and starting with with waning moon, until the person detachs from your aura and chakra.
This is extremely useful to help putting someone apart in your life at the soul level too. You will feel light, relaxed and free when the person detaches from you.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:32:51 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Wanna forget my ex girlfriend

Hail Satan!!!

I pined after my ex boyfriend for amost 2yrs,  lived on sleeping pills, even wanted to do spells etc to get him back (before I came to JOS) LOL, now I'm so busy with reading, learning and putting to practice SS,  having him or anyone in my life would be a deterrent.  My goal now is far greater than having a lying, cheating domineering partner in my life, my soul and path with Satan is far more important!!   I'm so busy and soo much to look forward to on this path, like still to come is meeting with my Guardian Demon, who knows, a SS partner might come along or I might even choose to settle for a Succubus, but thats not my priority right now.  Empowering myself is.   For the first time in my life I actually feel content.

What is a aura
On 14 Jul 2015 04:15, "Sepheram Hart darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Program your aura to be disgusted by her; but honestly, it's just a waste of energy, the easiest thing you can do is think to yourself "At this point, do I really need her?" and the answer is "No." Now, I'm unsure how you two split, and frankly, it's your business but all-in-all, if you too didn't make it this far, it wasn't meant to be. So, the best you can do, is just forget her.
Good luck brother,Hail Enki!!
P.S. void meditation.

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 5:32 PM, "rebel192595@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back