Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void of Course Moon July 8th

08 Jul 04:00 am PDT 09 Jul 05:14 am PDT
The above is what my sources tell me is to be the void moon Course for the 8th of July. If that is correct then the entire day would be void.
What shall Satanic Rosary users (and anybody performing consistent meditations) do? Will this ruin the entire working? Any help is much appreciated!
Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail the Shining Gods of Duat!

Hey as long as you have done ANY working or spell or anything magickal on a day thayt WASN'T void moon. get it? as long as you have already begin your working. Things do not work out if you START a working on the void moon. So it is okay for us to continue on with our workings :)

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 8:57 PM EDT strengthxknowledgexpower wrote:

The above is what my sources tell me is to be the void moon Course for the 8th of July. If that is correct then the entire day would be void.
What shall Satanic Rosary users (and anybody performing consistent meditations) do? Will this ruin the entire working? Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you for your reply; I am worried that it will be considered missing a day because the void is lasting throughout the entire 24 hours. And Maxine warns to not miss a single day or the built up energy will be no more. I apologize if I am not explaining this clearly.Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail Our Shining Gods of Duat!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Void of Course Moon July 8th

Hey as long as you have done ANY working or spell or anything magickal on a day thayt WASN'T void moon. get it? as long as you have already begin your working. Things do not work out if you START a working on the void moon. So it is okay for us to continue on with our workings :)

Yes you are explaining things clearly :) I understand but just know that it is okay to continue your workings.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 9:15 PM EDT Miss Mystery wrote:

Thank you for your reply; I am worried that it will be considered missing a day because the void is lasting throughout the entire 24 hours. And Maxine warns to not miss a single day or the built up energy will be no more. I apologize if I am not explaining this clearly.
Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail Our Shining Gods of Duat!

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Void of Course Moon July 8th

Greetings:

The void course of the Moon is a time that you want to use if you want to start using a magic ritual. That time you can start Black Magic, Use Grey Energy, or other rituals against your enemy. If you are conducting a ritual and the void moon falls within your ritual continue your working for the days it is established. Your working is getting more and more energy every day through the power of your soul, mind, in combination with the planetary forces. If you stop a ritual you have to star all over again from the beginning as the energy of the working stop working and lost momentum and strength.
Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengthxknowledgexpower" <strengthxknowledgexpower@... wrote:

Are you saying that it is a good time to start a black magick ritual on the voidmoon? If so then you are very wrong. Any kind of magick should NOT be done on the void moon.

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 12:23 AM EDT yp_diesel_brawley wrote:

Greetings:

The void course of the Moon is a time that you want to use if you want to start using a magic ritual. That time you can start Black Magic, Use Grey Energy, or other rituals against your enemy. If you are conducting a ritual and the void moon falls within your ritual continue your working for the days it is established. Your working is getting more and more energy every day through the power of your soul, mind, in combination with the planetary forces. If you stop a ritual you have to star all over again from the beginning as the energy of the working stop working and lost momentum and strength.
Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengthxknowledgexpower" <strengthxknowledgexpower@... wrote:

Void of course moon is the time you DON'T want to start any type of magickal working or cast any spell. You don't even want to begin projects as they won't finish or will finish oddly. Those who are good with feeling energy will tell you that void of course moons have a disconnection and looseness about them that still feels like the moon being in that sign but also feels as if the rules of the game have been thrown out.

The working MUST be continued regardless of a void of course moon. Seeing as the day starts at sunrise and ends at sunrise you might be able to find a time that day that is not during the void of course moon. This, of course, is not necessary but is an idea if you're that spooked by the void moon. Again, if you continue it during the void moon nothing bad will happen.

Hail Satan!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "yp_diesel_brawley" <hinojosasaul@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:23:10 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Void of Course Moon July 8th
  Greetings:

Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

Greetings; When the moon is waning the best time for success in black magic and works of destruction. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells, and ending personal bad habits., losing weight. This what Priestess Maxime wrote on her book, Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:32:53 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Void of Course Moon July 8th

Are you saying that it is a good time to start a black magick ritual on the voidmoon? If so then you are very wrong. Any kind of magick should NOT be done on the void moon.

Greetings:

Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

..Hail Satan!! Yes, exactly. BUT Waning moon is not VOID moon phase. there is a difference.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saul hinojosa" <hinojosasaul@... wrote:

Greetings; When the moon is waning the best time for success in black magic and works of destruction. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells, and ending personal bad habits., losing weight. This what Priestess Maxime wrote on her book, Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:32:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Void of Course Moon July 8th

Greetings:

Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengthxknowledgexpower" <strengthxknowledgexpower@ wrote:

some projects finish quite well when started on the void of course moon. like stealing shoes.

Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 14:35:57 +0000

Void of course moon is the time you DON'T want to start any type of magickal working or cast any spell. You don't even want to begin projects as they won't finish or will finish oddly. Those who are good with feeling energy will tell you that void of course moons have a disconnection and looseness about them that still feels like the moon being in that sign but also feels as if the rules of the game have been thrown out.

The working MUST be continued regardless of a void of course moon. Seeing as the day starts at sunrise and ends at sunrise you might be able to find a time that day that is not during the void of course moon. This, of course, is not necessary but is an idea if you're that spooked by the void moon. Again, if you continue it during the void moon nothing bad will happen.

Hail Satan!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry<hr>From: "yp_diesel_brawley" <hinojosasaul@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:23:10 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Void of Course Moon July 8th
  Greetings:

Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

<td val[/IMG]Greetings;

From the book, Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic by the JOS.

Timing your magick with the phases of the Moon is essential for achieve success in your workings. I have received several inquiries regarding the Moon Cycles.I have posted this as well as a topic for discussion. Remember two things;

1) For white magick, this is done while the Moon is waxing (increasing in light, going from New to Full). The best time is as close to the full Moon as possible. Love spells, acquiring a new job, wealth, success, and so forth.

2) When the Moon is decreasing (decreasing in light; full to new) this is the best time for success in black magick and works of destruction. The best time being as close to the new Moon as possible. The wanning Moon is also a good time for banishing spells, ending personal bad habits, ie. losing weight. Black magick operations are best done when the Moon is in Scorpio or Capricorn.

Hope this helps, Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Satan

--- On Mon, 7/2/12, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Void of Course Moon July 8th
Date: Monday, July 2, 2012, 10:37 AM

..Hail Satan!! Yes, exactly. BUT Waning moon is not VOID moon phase. there is a difference.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "saul hinojosa" <hinojosasaul@... wrote:

Greetings; When the moon is waning the best time for success in black magic and works of destruction. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells, and ending personal bad habits., losing weight. This what Priestess Maxime wrote on her book, Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:32:53
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Greetings:

Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Lord Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengthxknowledgexpower" <strengthxknowledgexpower@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back