Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void Moon

davisgilmore135

Please can someone assist me with something I am not too sure of concerning the times of the Void Moon. The Astrology calendar says on 13 September is VoC - void of course. Does this mean that the moon was void on 13th only, if not, for how long does it stay void?
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Azazel

go to Lunarium.co.uk. This will give you all the information you need tto know regarding void moon, moon pahses and signs and stuff :) just adjust everything to your location by going to 'Edit' Planetary hours are on 'planetarium' at the top.

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 7:22 AM EDT CSM wrote:

Please can someone assist me with something I am not too sure of concerning the times of the Void Moon. The Astrology calendar says on 13 September is VoC - void of course. Does this mean that the moon was void on 13th only, if not, for how long does it stay void?
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Azazel

Thank you very much.From: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:24:54 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Void Moon

go to Lunarium.co.uk. This will give you all the information you need tto know regarding void moon, moon pahses and signs and stuff :) just adjust everything to your location by going to 'Edit' Planetary hours are on 'planetarium' at the top.

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 7:22 AM EDT CSM wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Azazel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back