Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void Moon

Angela

Can someone explain to me the Void moon and is there a calender? There are a lot of google stuff about it but, I am cautious on knowing what is truth.

Hail Enki!

~Angela

Hi!

I had done my dedication ritual about 2 months ago.However I did not check whether there was the void moon.Does this also affect the dedication ritual?If it did then can I do the dedication ritual all over again??

<td val[/IMG]Sometimes the enemy can confuse us with that shit.But you know if you feel different in those two months.No the thing is you would not even be asking this if you were not part of the family of Enki.So don't let that doubt creep in from the enemy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Void Moon
Sent: Fri, Apr 20, 2012 7:41:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi!

I had done my dedication ritual about 2 months ago.However I did not check whether there was the void moon.Does this also affect the dedication ritual?If it did then can I do the dedication ritual all over again??

[/TD]

Your dedication is valid as long as you're sincere.Here is an answer by Priestess Atheron to clarify further about the void moon.Link is below:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/38267

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Void Moon

Hi!

Hail lucis.i nid some lyrics to please satan da true God of humanity ------------------------------ On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 10:08 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote: Sometimes the enemy can confuse us with that shit.But you know if you feel different in those two months.No the thing is you would not even be asking this if you were not part of the family of Enki.So don't let that doubt creep in from the enemy. Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I think I did my dedication 2 years ago when the moon was void. See?
Moon sextile Neptune on 14 Apr 2010, 7:22 pm
*** Void of course Moon ***
Moon enters Taurus on 14 Apr 2010, 10:54 pm
Could this be why in these 2 years, I haven't had much success meditating and that I still have enemy thoughts in my head, constantly feeling scared or worried? Am attacked almost continuously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sometimes the enemy can confuse us with that shit.But you know if you feel different in those two months.No the thing is you would not even be asking this if you were not part of the family of Enki.So don't let that doubt creep in from the enemy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]I think it is talking more about magical workings.Again do you feel Enki's presents in your life at all like I do,then I don't think that is the situation.As far as enemy thoughts,I have had to do many rituals where I blasphemed jewsus,the angels,and the filthy rotten holy spirit.I always recommend that kind of ritual.At least for me it stopped any xtian thoughts i my head.But everyone is different,so you find what works for you.And as far as your meditations,that is based too on if you have had any past life experiences,if not,then you just have to work harder on it then others.Just keep doing it everyday,and you will see results.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/21/12, sorceressofenki88 <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Void Moon
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 11:09 AM

I think I did my dedication 2 years ago when the moon was void. See?
Moon sextile Neptune on 14 Apr 2010, 7:22 pm
*** Void of course Moon ***
Moon enters Taurus on 14 Apr 2010, 10:54 pm
Could this be why in these 2 years, I haven't had much success meditating and that I still have enemy thoughts in my head, constantly feeling scared or worried? Am attacked almost continuously.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sometimes the enemy can confuse us with that shit.But you know if you feel different in those two months.No the thing is you would not even be asking this if you were not part of the family of Enki.So don't let that doubt creep in from the enemy.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Hello, 
I'm a Vedic Astrologer from India and am familiar with a lot of concepts. 
I would really appreciate it if someone could throw some light on the topic of the Void Moon. 
What is it exactly? Is it the same as New Moon or Amavasya?  
Is there a chart I could use as a ready reckoner? 
Please help. I'm about to start meditations to open my 3rd Eye. 

Best Regards 

Azazels Astrology on JoS.

Vedic astrology is highly inaccurate. This is proven by looking at transits and everything. When an outer planet (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) enters a new house in the tropical (not sidereal) system, one experiences drastic changes in regards to the house.

HPS Maxine studied Vedic and found it to be inaccurate, and when I attempted to study it one of our Gods appeared and told me to not bother wasting my time. I was told to trust HPS Maxine's findings, and stick with the knowledge on Azazels Astrology on JoS and using my intuition (for the stuff not on JoS).

Hello, 
I would really appreciate it if someone could throw some light on the topic of the Void Moon. 

Best Regards 

@mantra magicI'm by no means an astrologist. However, the void moon idea did peak my interest. Through my research I discovered this... 
The moon travels through many different planets paths and through many different consolation paths. These paths give the moon distinctive qualities and assistance. This is because the moon acts as a mirror and magnifier for us. 
But there are times, minutes or hours, when the moon does not line up with anything. It mirrors nothing. It magnifies nothing. It is Void. Some call it Void of Course. Meaning the Course of the Moon is void of other planets and constellations.  
The void moon happens different times for different regions. Look up your area for your VoC dates and times. Look up where? I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can help with this. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Mantra Magick mukta.galhotra@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello, 

Best Regards 

So do this mean we already entered the Aquarian age, by regular western astrology, and not that we will enter in few decades in future by vedic astrology?

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 15:40, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Azazels Astrology on JoS.

Vedic astrology is highly inaccurate. This is proven by looking at transits and everything. When an outer planet (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) enters a new house in the tropical (not sidereal) system, one experiences drastic changes in regards to the house.

HPS Maxine studied Vedic and found it to be inaccurate, and when I attempted to study it one of our Gods appeared and told me to not bother wasting my time. I was told to trust HPS Maxine's findings, and stick with the knowledge on Azazels Astrology on JoS and using my intuition (for the stuff not on JoS).

Vedic is entirely accurate anyway, so that doesn't matter. But yes we're in the Age of Aquarius 
  So do this mean we already entered the Aquarian age, by regular western astrology, and not that we will enter in few decades in future by vedic astrology?

Azazels Astrology on JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back