Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void moon

Shannon Outlaw

does anyone one know any reliable viod moon sites because I know two sites that give info on whether th moon is void bu they ar both at different times I want to make sure I get the right time. Thanks

I use Lunarium, but make sure to have the correct location, and you may need to make a few adjustments. For example, I live about 4 hours East of Vancouver (Canada), and 4 hours west of the next time zone, So I set mine to Vancouver and make a quick adjustment in my head. I worked it out to be 20 minutes off (although I may be wrong as my math skills are abysmal) so I just place myself 20 minutes ahead of the times given.

(Oh... if anyone else reads this and notes that I am terribly off with my math, please keep in mind that we cannot all be good at math. My English skills make up for what I lack. Lol.)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

does anyone one know any reliable viod moon sites because I know two sites that give info on whether th moon is void bu they ar both at different times I want to make sure I get the right time. Thanks

When trying to end things with a girl on a void moon, will it work out fine? Just that i want to, i need to end things with this other girl im involve with. I was inlove with her but i quickly fell out of love, maybe its a Sagittarius thing, i don't know. 

Anything done during the void moon will not end out as planned or if it does, it will be altered in some way. This is a rule. Something will happen.
In my experience, ending relationships during the void moon, we always ended back up together again or something happened to where we were communicating again.
 Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Monday, August 15, 2016 8:17 PM, "Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When trying to end things with a girl on a void moon, will it work out fine? Just that i want to, i need to end things with this other girl im involve with. I was inlove with her but i quickly fell out of love, maybe its a Sagittarius thing, i don't know. 

Quick question, I know your not supposed to begin any working during a void moon but I was wondering if that meant it was ok to do meditations or continued workings on other days during a void moon as long as I began when there wasn’t one? Or is it best to avoid it all together even for simple meditations?

No. Continue meditations. What is important is that moon is favorable at the start of a working or meditation. Also you should check the static calendar. You might want to avoid the void of course times for that day. All this info is on the calendar

Hail Father Satan

A full working consists of 40 uninterrupted days. It would be impossible to skip any days which contain a Moon Void of Course if we want to complete the 40-day working. As long as the working was not started during a Moon Void of Course, then it is perfectly-OK to continue for the remainder of the 40 days (or continuously for an extended period of time) if any days do have a Moon Void of Course. Void of Course Moons happen every couple of days or so, anyway.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 9:59 pm, Shorya Singh shorya.superstar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   No.. Continue meditations. What is important is that moon is favorable at the start of a working or meditation. Also you should check the static calendar.. You might want to avoid the void of course times for that day. All this info is on the calendar

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back