Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void meditation

ktrv

Any tips on how to have more focus and clear the mind during void meditation as i have Adhd and it makes it harder for me to keep the mind in a “void” or focus for a long time.

My question is what helped you the most to do it properly.

Any tips on how to have more focus and clear the mind during void meditation as i have Adhd and it makes it harder for me to keep the mind in a “void” or focus for a long time.

By doing it. The key lies in “repetition.”

Pranayama can help a lot. Yoga Hatha even more.

If you suffer from ADHD, then you should do a lot of physical exercises. I once helped a near-bare boy in this way. We went into the forest a lot and I let him touch trees, soil, plants and animals. I always let him walk barefoot. After 2 years all the symptoms had disappeared and his mother is still grateful to me today. Of course I took him off the fucking Ritalin. So go out in the woods a lot and take your shoes off and walk barefoot across meadows and fields. That will ground you. Let off steam in the forest. That's important. And then do yoga exercises. Even outside on a meadow so that you can feel the earth beneath you.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

using the Rune ISA https://joyofsatan.org/Odin.html#ISA
can be very helpful in your case
but i have to warn you not to overuse as it's a powerful Rune to handle and can be even dangerous!

If you suffer from ADHD, then you should do a lot of physical exercises
I do that normaly but I was sick for three months so i couldn’t exercise.Also i don’t take no meds as im against it so yea it gets hard sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back