Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void Meditation and Lucid Dreams

Serpentlux

An interesting realisation came to me as I was sleeping last night.

I used to struggle quite a bit with nightmares. There are actually times when the night terrors are there and when they are not. But recently they’ve been trying to haunt me again.

When I noticed this beginning to happen, I decided that I would consistently clean my aura and reinforce my aura of protection. I haven’t been able to be consistent in my meditation because I’ve been extremely stressed and exhausted by my personal life and by my career. The stress is what I believe plays a role in most of the nightmares I experience.

Despite all my difficulties with meditation, I decided that if anything will help me manage stress, it is surely meditation and the teachings of the Gods. I’ve honestly been feeling better and thanks to “void meditation”, I’ve also managed to focus on what I CAN do rather than what’s out of my control.

Void meditation however, also plays a role in getting rid of nightmares. I came to this conclusion because void meditation is supposed to help with focus and basically getting control of one’s mind.
When we dream however, the subconscious mind is usually in a state of autopilot so we can’t control what it shows to us.

Ever since I started void meditation again, I’ve noticed that I’m able to focus enough to become aware of the fact that I’m dreaming, therefore making it easy to turn any nightmare I may have into a peaceful dream with a scenery of my choosing. I was very surprised after that happened last night and I can safely say that I will no longer be slacking on my meditation. Especially void meditation because it’s EXTREMELY helpful for me in such times of stress.

I recommend that anyone who might have the same issue as I have had practice void meditation frequently. I feel like mastering void meditation alone could help one advance spiritually in ways that can’t be imagined unless you begin to see the benefits of void meditation yourself.

HAIL THE GODS FOR THEIR TEACHINGS!!
🤍🔱

You're right and correct but there's way more then just that. I have done a lot of research in many areas including dreams. Void meditation by itself is one of the greatest, of course it empower you but this is more of a mental power rather then spiritual. Void will improve your mind by giving you the ability to be more "aware". It helps memory and focus is great expecially in magick and over all everything.

For the deems in themselves I will make some great topics including this one as one of my most priority.You can have lucid drams even once a week at least but that requires practice and learning, it's a skill which you develop like other skills but it will change your perception about reality in itself, time, death and life.

This topic has long been ignored and forgotten even, dreams will bring a massively spiritual power if one understand himself and learn to control it.

I am glad to hear you're been getting out of your thought periods and realized how important and beneficial the meditations truly are. Keep up the good work man!👋

Good post.

Yes, I think I've discovered the same thing as you. Void meditation was also something I was heavily neglecting until recently. I overlooked it in favor of working on chakras, AoP, etc.

Of course, all power meditation is important, but it is indeed the case that void meditation is very essential. It truly transforms your mind, and like yourself, I have found it does indeed help with dreaming. I think it is quite important for astral projection, too. It is also very important for developing inner peace, and I find it helps with focusing on Rituals, too.

Have fun with dreaming!

Can void meditations help us understand ourselves better
And dive into the darkness party sod our mind

Can void meditations help us understand ourselves better
And dive into the darkness party sod our mind
Sorry are those questions or facts because this is true what you said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back