Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

nexusrzing

Hello, well i have been here for 1 week today. And today decided to start the exercises to help open the chakras. I'm still doing the 6 month training.

To get to the point, i won't bore everyone with details but, what i want to know is is it normal to sence negativity and words here and there telling you to stop?

Not long after i finished the third eye exercise (which i was all happy about because i think it went really well), i heard something telling me to stop and senced negativity. It was bugging me so i told whatever it was to F**** off. And then it stopped. Like instantly...

It bothered me because i don't think i'm doing anything wrong. And i'm feeling less awkward now then i did at first so... I don't get why i would be getting such vibes/ hearing that.

I know i'm new and all, but... that doesn't mean i offended satan and the demons does it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nexusrzing" <nexusrzing@... wrote:
Hello, well i have been here for 1 week today. And today decided to start the exercises to help open the chakras. I'm still doing the 6 month training.

To get to the point, i won't bore everyone with details but, what i want to know is is it normal to sence negativity and words here and there telling you to stop?

Not long after i finished the third eye exercise (which i was all happy about because i think it went really well), i heard something telling me to stop and senced negativity. It was bugging me so i told whatever it was to F**** off. And then it stopped. Like instantly...

It bothered me because i don't think i'm doing anything wrong. And i'm feeling less awkward now then i did at first so... I don't get why i would be getting such vibes/ hearing that.

I know i'm new and all, but... that doesn't mean i offended satan and the demons does it?
There are entities that try to scare you away for Satan and Power Meditation. These are the enemy! Ingore them, Continue Your progress. Good Luck and good job running the entity off loll

hail satan!

Nah...sounds like angels or something of that sort. Ignore it! Why would Father want you to stop? That's the way to empower your soul! Just relax, and keep on with what you're doing. It's all good.
----- Original Message ----- From: nexusrzing To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:45 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

this is clive i just sign up where do u get training all i have been getting is email is there someone i cant taLK TO IS THERE A PLACE TO MEET I AM IN ATLANTA GEORGIA

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:47:33 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

Nah...sounds like angels or something of that sort. Ignore it! Why would Father want you to stop? That's the way to empower your soul! Just relax, and keep on with what you're doing. It's all good.
----- Original Message ----- From: nexusrzing To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:45 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

Hello,

yes that's what i was told by two other members. thank you.
i won't let them stop me!

Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:25:54 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "nexusrzing" <nexusrzing@ ... wrote:

There are entities that try to scare you away for Satan and Power Meditation. These are the enemy! Ingore them, Continue Your progress. Good Luck and good job running the entity off loll

hail satan!
Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Hello,

yeah, raventalon11  actually talked to me and said that. along with you and that other message i received, cleared that up for me. =)
hell yeah, i ain't letting anything stop me! ^^

Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:47:33 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

----- Original Message ----- From: nexusrzing To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:45 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Good. You show the little bastards!
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:06 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

hail satan!

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

I checked out the link btw, it's really awesome. he even has a section for beginners. but where exactly are the astral meditations?

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:16:25 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:06 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

hail satan!

Ah, they're probably not on there. See, a friend of mine sent me those,so I can send them to you if you want. They're cool. I haven't actually used them yet, but just looking at them they seem pretty awesome. Lemme know if ya want 'em. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:24 PM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

I checked out the link btw, it's really awesome. he even has a section for beginners. but where exactly are the astral meditations?

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:06 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

hail satan!

Hello, =)

Oh guess that explains that. And hell's yeah, i'd love to have them. oh, how has the trance been going?
i actually fell esleep when i tried to do that today, when i lifted my head, i think i was in one because i felt very weird.
it's been 10 days and i'm still having such a hard time with it.

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:24:58 PM

Ah, they're probably not on there. See, a friend of mine sent me those,so I can send them to you if you want. They're cool. I haven't actually used them yet, but just looking at them they seem pretty awesome. Lemme know if ya want 'em. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:24 PM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Yeah, it sucks. It is going better, though; yesterday, I even managed to do it for like ten minutes. I'm proud of myself.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:36 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello, =)

Oh guess that explains that. And hell's yeah, i'd love to have them. oh, how has the trance been going?
i actually fell esleep when i tried to do that today, when i lifted my head, i think i was in one because i felt very weird.

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:24 PM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Wow, congrats! =)
10 minutes, that 's sweet!!! Congrats. Ok, i'm next! Well hopefully i'll be able to get into it for that long. =)

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:15:06 AM

Yeah, it sucks. It is going better, though; yesterday, I even managed to do it for like ten minutes. I'm proud of myself.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:36 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Get the name you've always wanted ! @... [/B]or @...[/B].

Well, I wasn't actually *in* the trance, but I kept the breathing and such up for ten minutes. Lol. But eventually I'll be able to enter a trance if it bloody kills me! Lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:56 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Wow, congrats! =)
10 minutes, that 's sweet!!! Congrats. Ok, i'm next! Well hopefully i'll be able to get into it for that long. =)

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:36 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Get the name you've always wanted ! @... [/B]or @rocketmail. com[/B].

Hello,

heh thats the spirit. well, when you get in a 'trance' you can tell because everything feels different, so right there thats a big help. i don'tthink we need to nesesarily get the falling effect to reach it. it probably just speeds up the process. =) i have better luck watching a flame then doing the rope. i think if we try to hard that might be making itharder. which is easier then saying though, cause i want it badly too!

Oh well, with practice we can do anything. I have no intention of letting it go. Did you try the chakras exercises btw? I'm up to the heart now.

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:59:24 AM

Well, I wasn't actually *in* the trance, but I kept the breathing and such up for ten minutes. Lol. But eventually I'll be able to enter a trance if it bloody kills me! Lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:56 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Those voices are probably just some stupid angels trying to scare you. When I was new to this kind of stuff I had an experience with an angel. I did a ritual in the woods and later read some xtian site about how I was "worshiping the devil".

I had already got out of christianity but a wave of guilt hit me. It was totaly unatural. I dropped on my knees and slavishy begged forgiveness from the child-molester on a stick.

I was not in control of myself and the more I think about it, the scarier it is. I felt like I was powerless to stop what was happening. I know now that it was an angel who had been following me since birth.

Because of this angel I had lapsed in and out of christianity. It was like the angel had shoved me down on the ground and literaly FORCED me to pray. This angel knew I was headed towards finding father Satan and was not going to let it happen.

No matter how much I prayed to this false god, the sense of guilt would not go way. I was quite young at the time and I think I actually cried. I knew next to nothing about "the paranormal" and had no way of protecting myself.

Needless to say this child forced into tears by a angel just because I wanted to learn had Satan PISSED and the angel got the fuck outta there. Now years later I know how to protect myself from this kind of thing. That same angel still follows me around(at a safe distance lol) but is really nothing more than an annoying bug.

You WILL get more powerful and untill then Satan will protect you. Just keep on keeping on.

AVE SATANNAS/SIEG HIEL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nexusrzing" <nexusrzing@... wrote:

Yeah, we'll get it. We just gotta keep at it.   I couldn't start the flame thing today, 'cause I'm out of candles; I have to wait till the morning to get some. Lol. But I'll be able to do that pretty soon.   I haven't tried the chakra stuff yet; I'm going to pretty soon, though. I'm gonna start with the third eye and work my way down, as it were. That Thoth chant is a bitch!
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:52 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

heh thats the spirit. well, when you get in a 'trance' you can tell because everything feels different, so right there thats a big help. i don'tthink we need to nesesarily get the falling effect to reach it. it probably just speeds up the process. =) i have better luck watching a flame then doing the rope. i think if we try to hard that might be making itharder. which is easier then saying though, cause i want it badly too!

Oh well, with practice we can do anything. I have no intention of letting it go. Did you try the chakras exercises btw? I'm up to the heart now.

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:56 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Bleh. Stupid angels! I'm so glad I never got into xianity and wasn't forced into any type of belief. That stuff can really mess you up if you let it. You should try and kill that fucker; then it wouldn't follow you around anymore. Sieg heil!
----- Original Message ----- From: satansgirl66 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:33 AM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Those voices are probably just some stupid angels trying to scare you. When I was new to this kind of stuff I had an experience with an angel. I did a ritual in the woods and later read some xtian site about how I was "worshiping the devil".

I had already got out of christianity but a wave of guilt hit me. It was totaly unatural. I dropped on my knees and slavishy begged forgiveness from the child-molester on a stick.

I was not in control of myself and the more I think about it, the scarier it is. I felt like I was powerless to stop what was happening. I know now that it was an angel who had been following me since birth.

Because of this angel I had lapsed in and out of christianity. It was like the angel had shoved me down on the ground and literaly FORCED me to pray. This angel knew I was headed towards finding father Satan and was not going to let it happen.

No matter how much I prayed to this false god, the sense of guilt would not go way. I was quite young at the time and I think I actually cried. I knew next to nothing about "the paranormal" and had no way of protecting myself.

Needless to say this child forced into tears by a angel just because I wanted to learn had Satan PISSED and the angel got the fuck outta there. Now years later I know how to protect myself from this kind of thing. That same angel still follows me around(at a safe distance lol) but is really nothing more than an annoying bug.

You WILL get more powerful and untill then Satan will protect you. Just keep on keeping on.

AVE SATANNAS/SIEG HIEL!

Wow, that was some experience. thank you for sharing.
I'm glad your protected now. And i haven't been bugged so much since then.
Whenever i do 'hear' or 'feel' something that's off. I tell it were to go or ask father satan, the demons or my gd for protection.
And i intend to... =)

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:33:37 PM

AVE SATANNAS/SIEG HIEL!

Yes i know. Ah... it is just taking a bit longer then i would like. ^^''
Maybe it will be easier for you too? I kinda prefer the candle one. I don't know why but i love flames. There so relaxing the way they dance.
Yeah, i actualy think that's how your supose to do it, there is a link to it where it shows all the meditations for beginning, advanced and such.
I'm at the solar plexus now. But i meditate on each, after i opened them, each day and clear them. I wanna get the most and keep em healthy.
Some of the chants do take quite a few tries to get it to vibrate well. It's kinda freacky though, after you get it you can hear a ringning/ humming like noise from your voice.

=)

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:22:13 AM

Yeah, we'll get it. We just gotta keep at it.   I couldn't start the flame thing today, 'cause I'm out of candles; I have to wait till the morning to get some. Lol. But I'll be able to do that pretty soon.   I haven't tried the chakra stuff yet; I'm going to pretty soon, though. I'm gonna start with the third eye and work my way down, as it were. That Thoth chant is a bitch!
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:52 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

<[/IMG]Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Hey, weird. Yet cool. I'll figure it out; just gotta mess with 'em some more.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:33 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Maybe it will be easier for you too? I kinda prefer the candle one. I don't know why but i love flames. There so relaxing the way they dance.
Yeah, i actualy think that's how your supose to do it, there is a link to it where it shows all the meditations for beginning, advanced and such.
I'm at the solar plexus now. But i meditate on each, after i opened them, each day and clear them. I wanna get the most and keep em healthy.
Some of the chants do take quite a few tries to get it to vibrate well. It's kinda freacky though, after you get it you can hear a ringning/ humming like noise from your voice.

=)

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:52 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

<[/IMG]Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Yeah! =)

I did the base on today. Oh and thanks for the meditations. I can't wait to try them, plus i'm gonna do that aura thing after i send this, as i noticed i'm feeling a bit weird. Don't know if it is outside energy/ negativity that's affecting me but better to be safe then sorry. I wonder though, is there a big change after there all opened? When there fully opened, doesn't that mean your body can take in more energy or something?

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:42:14 AM

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:33 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

=)

Hello,

Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

No problem, Sister! Hope they help you.   You know, I'm not sure, as I haven't opened them yet, but I have heard that it does. It certainly stands to reason that they would do so, as the chakras are like the energy portals for the body, as it were.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:55 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Yeah! =)

I did the base on today. Oh and thanks for the meditations. I can't wait to try them, plus i'm gonna do that aura thing after i send this, as i noticed i'm feeling a bit weird. Don't know if it is outside energy/ negativity that's affecting me but better to be safe then sorry. I wonder though, is there a big change after there all opened? When there fully opened, doesn't that mean your body can take in more energy or something?

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:33 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?

=)

Hello,

Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Hello,

i'm sure they will. as it turns out, i wasn't able to try them because of work, but tonight i plan too. i visualise pretty good so i'm hoping that i can really get into it. And that aura shield thing works really well. I've been feeling less bothered since i started doing that.

I had already opend before but, i still did the exercises again since it had been awhile. I was asking about the energy thing because some time beetween me opening my scaral and base chakra, i have been feeling so warm... really warm ( could actually feel myself getting a bit sweaty  where my neck is and have to open the window- it's winter here too)... i assumed that ment my body was taken in more or something.

Have you tried them yet? The astral meditations? =)

Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:00:16 PM

No problem, Sister! Hope they help you.   You know, I'm not sure, as I haven't opened them yet, but I have heard that it does. It certainly stands to reason that they would do so, as the chakras are like the energy portals for the body, as it were.
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:55 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Yeah! =)

=)

Hello,

Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Nah...I'm waiting till i've completed a month of the warfare training program. Feels right to wait till then, but that's just me, y'know.   I believe the warmth is natral...as you say, your body's taking in more energy, and that's definitely of the good! Good luck with the astral stuff...again. *grin*
----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 4:20 PM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Hello,

i'm sure they will. as it turns out, i wasn't able to try them because of work, but tonight i plan too. i visualise pretty good so i'm hoping that i can really get into it. And that aura shield thing works really well. I've been feeling less bothered since i started doing that.

I had already opend before but, i still did the exercises again since it had been awhile. I was asking about the energy thing because some time beetween me opening my scaral and base chakra, i have been feeling so warm... really warm ( could actually feel myself getting a bit sweaty  where my neck is and have to open the window- it's winter here too)... i assumed that ment my body was taken in more or something.

Have you tried them yet? The astral meditations? =)

Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:00:16 PM

----- Original Message ----- From: Melanie Hachey To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:55 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Voices/ Negativity try to scare off?
Yeah! =)

=)

Hello,

Wow, congrats! =)

Hello, =)

Oh hell YEAH!!! =)

Hello,

hail satan!

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back