Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Voices in my head!

thatdee14

I don't know what to do, I'm meditating, doing everything I'm supposed to do but I keep getting these voices in my head saying negative things about Father Satan and my Guardian Demon and I cant seem to make them stop, any advise?

Severe the enemy links. You can see/read how to do this in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59Uin minute 7.25.

Στις 3:22 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "thatdee14@..." <thatdee14@... έγραψε:
  I don't know what to do, I'm meditating, doing everything I'm supposed to do but I keep getting these voices in my head saying negative things about Father Satan and my Guardian Demon and I cant seem to make them stop, any advise?

Ignore them, the more you pay attention to them the more they'll try to interfere with your life.
Just keep doing your meditations without showing any emotion to these 'voices' ;)

Do an aura of protection before meditating, and engulf the room with Satanic blue energy and fire  for as long as you can hold it. This should also help, along with what was suggested.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:18:04 AM, "sskyuu1111@..." <sskyuu1111@... wrote:
  Ignore them, the more you pay attention to them the more they'll try to interfere with your life.
Just keep doing your meditations without showing any emotion to these 'voices' ;)

Do what thou wilt, we are Satan's , many people call themselves Satanists,  buy how many of those does Satan call his, you must have faith in the true creator of humanity and ruler of the universe, only the strong survive, this is Hells Army , not the boy scouts, I have read many posts and have remained silent until now, there are to many dabblers and not enough soldiers in our congregation, I have heard Father Lucifer all my life and seen demons since I was a small child and was terrified of the dark side until I embraced It, immediately after I dedicated my Father was compassionate enough to remove the emotion of fear from within me, we are Satanist, this is our fathers kingdom, this is our time to shine and take back what was stolen from us so long ago, Azazel is ready to lead us into battle, Luciferians will be the last ones standing when all others have fallen and crumbled beneath our feet, so more it be, HAIL SATAN, FOREVER TRIPLE 6

Sent from my Windows Phone <hr> From: Magus Immortalis
Sent: ‎3/‎13/‎2014 3:12 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Voices in my head!

Do an aura of protection before meditating, and engulf the room with Satanic blue energy and fire  for as long as you can hold it. This should also help, along with what was suggested.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:18:04 AM, "sskyuu1111@..." <sskyuu1111@... wrote:

Do Aura of Protection!http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
The links does not exist. Read what HP Cobra wrote about it. (I just got it from another HP on the other forum: There are no links see what HP Cobra wrote on this and stop driving yourself crazy.)lol :p
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Well, over and over the years I see all this too much about tubes in one's ass, everywhere, no offence here, that supposedly block his thoughts and all these things. Over the years I saw many people rantung over this and getting paranoid in severing these so called tubes, which later became some.sort of self inflicted tube disease. I take the gut here to tell you, I highly doubt the reality of these tubes by the enemy "greys" in the end. We have strong enemies and all this, placing a tube in your third eye and all that thing, 24/7 is and feels far fetched. I know this sounds bad given for years people have done this, but this is an excuse. At the best ocassion this so called "tube" is a mental link that gives shape to your idea that you are somehow being connected to the enemy at some level. Which reinforces the idea, even if you cut the tube or not.

And this type of thinking really ties into the mental exercise spectrum rather than a meditation. Also, I mention I have done this aswell and felt SOME relief, but in time this felt like a paranoid and this was definitely the enemy. The mention that "They will put that link again" leaves you open to the enemy for one as you expect it and makes you paranoid, self creating your own links to justify the writtings of a HP you think are definitely right. Like people believing all they are told about the intergalactic supernovas that make one a God and later they leave us to  go to Duat and have beers and honey with the Gods. 

Use common sense. Emphasizing the existence of a link that drains your energy, manipulates your thoughts and all that, in the first place ALLOWS its creation. Then your mind wants to justify the rest and builds it, justifies every feeling of weakness as being drained...And above all I mention this: Why your aura of protection does not protect from this famous link? BECAUSE ITS YOUR OWN CREATION. Simple. This is for the people who mention how despite of doing their aura, its re-attached.

Now links to the enemy in your mind, or openess to them is another thing. I am being very specific what I reply about.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back