Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Voice that Speaks

Angela

The wind blows and I hear the voice that speaks….
The time has come to Evolve into what we were always meant to be that which lies in our blood and flows through out body. The power that has been asleep and hidden is now awake and all who are chosen Will hear the call.
The call is Now! Rise, and wake! Sleep no more!
Your slumber is over the enemy is making preparation as we speak. We must be ready! It is our formal call to WAR.
We must protect the people and our descendents. We must draw close to the Leaders and train well.
Our Brethren depend on our strength and diligence. Use wisdom and apply the knowledge.
The wind is calling arise Great Knights and Warriors our Leaders are calling us. They await us patiently and we must not stall.
In us they have placed all the Great Secrets and the Awesome powers that they have possessed for all time.
Let us not fail now! This is our call!
Rise Brethren!
Hear the call of the Gods!

<td val[/IMG]You go girl.Very inspiring stuff.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Voice that Speaks
Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 4:32:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The wind blows and I hear the voice that speaks….
The time has come to Evolve into what we were always meant to be that which lies in our blood and flows through out body. The power that has been asleep and hidden is now awake and all who are chosen Will hear the call.
The call is Now! Rise, and wake! Sleep no more!
Your slumber is over the enemy is making preparation as we speak. We must be ready! It is our formal call to WAR.
We must protect the people and our descendents. We must draw close to the Leaders and train well.
Our Brethren depend on our strength and diligence. Use wisdom and apply the knowledge.
The wind is calling arise Great Knights and Warriors our Leaders are calling us. They await us patiently and we must not stall.
In us they have placed all the Great Secrets and the Awesome powers that they have possessed for all time.
Let us not fail now! This is our call!
Rise Brethren!
Hear the call of the Gods!

[/TD]

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Voice that Speaks
Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 6:01:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
we are ready to face our enemies & fiercely deffend our master through thick & thin.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back