Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vivid dream

leviathansteven

In my dream I was in Jamaica with a group of people. In vivid script (like the pre-amble to the U.S. Constitution) the people were Luciferians. That is Masonic prior to the jew-jesuit "illuminati" takeover.

Good morning to all my brothers and sisters
If someone could help me make some sense of my dream it would help. In my dream i was standing inside a catholic church in Rome talking to a couple of priests. I could not make out what was said it was like watching a movie. I was watching myself. They then invited me into as they called it the inner sanctum of the church. Once inside this dimly lit room looking very medi evil inside they show me to keep quiet. Now it does not play off in 3rd person it feels real. This young priest takes out this dark brown board about the size of a A4 paper. Its highly polished and shines . He sort of turns it from side to side flashing it to me and this bold writing appears on it in white. It reads DEVIL. I got such a fright and it was as if a force threw me back landing on the floor. I heard myself at first saying no no no then realising they meant me. I was about to admit to it when I woke up kicking and calling out no. It was so vivid it was scary. I think the fear
I felt was because of been found out. I have never had such a vivid dream before . Now let me add this for some background info. I believe in Satan with my whole heart but have not done my defiction ritual yet due to not having a place to do it when I am home so is my wife and she is catholic and would divorce me if she knew i believe in Satan. I am however planning to take a day off work next week to do my ritual. I am also not doing any meditation yet but things in my life has already turned around for the better since finding the truth. Anybody that could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it it all felt so real.
All hail Father Satan

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]Greetings,
Once you do the dedication,you will have Father and His demons to protect you.Very dangerous to be out there a lone.You need Fathers Satan's protection as soon as possible.Don't mean to frighten you,but you have a vast reservoir of energy to tap into,when practice power meditation's on a regular basis.Here is a link that will give you some answer's also.<a rel="nofollow" > www.ageofsatan.co.cc/fighting_the_enemy ... aghie.html
Hail Satan!
Brian.   

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, Andy Coetzee <coetzee.andy@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Vivid dream
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 5:57 AM

If someone could help me make some sense of my dream it would help. In my dream i was standing inside a catholic church in Rome talking to a couple of priests. I could not make out what was said it was like watching a movie. I was watching myself. They then invited me into as they called it the inner sanctum of the church. Once inside this dimly lit room looking very medi evil inside they show me to keep quiet. Now it does not play off in 3rd person it feels real. This young priest takes out this dark brown board about the size of a A4 paper. Its highly polished and shines . He sort of turns it from side to side flashing it to me and this bold writing appears on it in white. It reads DEVIL. I got such a fright and it was as if a force threw me back landing on the floor. I heard myself at first saying no no no then realising they meant me. I was about to admit to it when I woke up kicking and calling out no. It was so vivid it was scary. I think the fear
I felt was because of been found out. I have never had such a vivid dream before . Now let me add this for some background info. I believe in Satan with my whole heart but have not done my defiction ritual yet due to not having a place to do it when I am home so is my wife and she is catholic and would divorce me if she knew i believe in Satan. I am however planning to take a day off work next week to do my ritual. I am also not doing any meditation yet but things in my life has already turned around for the better since finding the truth. Anybody that could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it it all felt so real.
All hail Father Satan
[/TD]
[/TD]
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Im not an expert but i can say that this dream was probably caused by angels they knew you want to become a satanist and they do want to scare you so you dont become a satan protected children. You should really do your dedication fast it could be dangerous since they spotted you. Satan will always be there to protect you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings,
Once you do the dedication,you will have Father and His demons to protect you.Very dangerous to be out there a lone.You need Fathers Satan's protection as soon as possible.Don't mean to frighten you,but you have a vast reservoir of energy to tap into,when practice power meditation's on a regular basis.Here is a link that will give you some answer's also.www.ageofsatan.co.cc/fighting_the_enemy_high_priest_vovim_baghie.html
Hail Satan!
Brian.   

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, Andy Coetzee <coetzee.andy@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Vivid dream
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 5:57 AM

If someone could help me make some sense of my dream it would help. In my dream i was standing inside a catholic church in Rome talking to a couple of priests. I could not make out what was said it was like watching a movie. I was watching myself. They then invited me into as they called it the inner sanctum of the church. Once inside this dimly lit room looking very medi evil inside they show me to keep quiet. Now it does not play off in 3rd person it feels real. This young priest takes out this dark brown board about the size of a A4 paper. Its highly polished and shines . He sort of turns it from side to side flashing it to me and this bold writing appears on it in white. It reads DEVIL. I got such a fright and it was as if a force threw me back landing on the floor. I heard myself at first saying no no no then realising they meant me. I was about to admit to it when I woke up kicking and calling out no. It was so vivid it was scary. I think the
fear

All hail Father Satan

____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

It's the enemy trying to scare you, don't worry about it. Start
meditating to build yourself and when you do dedicate Father Satan
will be there to protect you. I use to be scared and attacked in
my dreams. But I then started fighting back, I do meditate daily
so I know that helps me. I stopped being afarid of them, there
afarid of me. That was some time ago, but still though they try
to come back. The Gods and my GD have helped me fight back and
to destroy them. I thank them.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back