Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visualization

ForVery

Hi ! I'm confused ... When you visualize (imagine) "do you see" that image in front of your closed eyes?
| I hope I'm not embarrassing ... |

ForVery said:
Hi ! I'm confused ... When you visualize (imagine) "do you see" that image in front of your closed eyes?

Read the first link in my signature. This part specifically:

Rational Satanist said:
  • You don't know how to visualize

If you are wondering this it's likely you think visualization is something other than what it actually is. Everybody can visualize. Maybe except people who have aphantasia. Visualization is nothing different than imagining or remembering something. If you can remember how your best friend looks like or imagine a pink unicorn then you can visualize perfectly. You don't see something visually during visualization. Seeing things visually is called clairvoyance or psychic sight and it is a "supernatural" ability, it takes time to develop for people who haven't been born with it. Some clairvoyant people sometimes describe visualization as a visual experience, but they are really talking about clairvoyance and not actual visualization.

ForVery said:

How you visualize, is determent of what you feel best with. You can visualise your self from a top down perspective, or in your mind, or in front of your eyes a picture, or lock at something and imagine like you want it to be, it is all valid, you just have to do your best.

The forum is there to give answers. Ask what you want.

Thanks ! I visualise my self in ,,my mind ''. I am happy now !

Rational Satanist said:
ForVery said:

Read the first link in my signature. This part specifically:

Rational Satanist said:
  • You don't know how to visualize

If you are wondering this it's likely you think visualization is something other than what it actually is. Everybody can visualize. Maybe except people who have aphantasia. Visualization is nothing different than imagining or remembering something. If you can remember how your best friend looks like or imagine a pink unicorn then you can visualize perfectly. You don't see something visually during visualization. Seeing things visually is called clairvoyance or psychic sight and it is a "supernatural" ability, it takes time to develop for people who haven't been born with it. Some clairvoyant people sometimes describe visualization as a visual experience, but they are really talking about clairvoyance and not actual visualization.
Thank you both so much! I'm relieved now. I thought I should see the image with my eyes closed. ♊ Typical for the gemini sign. I ask myself too many questions. Of course, I visualized, but honestly, I don't know what came to me now to believe that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back