Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visualization

BlackSunOfSatan

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to improve visualization. I cant print the images as JoS say. And i feel like my visualization ability is really holding me back.

Draw them out or make your own. I dont think its the symbols for the visualization that matter, but the visualising itself. I could be wrong and they may help better than other symbols, I dont know.

On Sun May 1st, 2011 2:35 PM PDT BlackSunOfSatan wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to improve visualization. I cant print the images as JoS say. And i feel like my visualization ability is really holding me back.

You can use anything small to practice your visualization skills. But make sure the item is small and simple. Try with a quarter.

Ave Satanas!!!!
Ave Aguares!!!!
Praise the 4 crowned prince of Hell!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@... wrote:

I am having troubles with visualization especially cleaning my Aura. Does anybody have ANY tips or anything? Thanks In Advance

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!

Sami

At nite, light a single candle infront of u and close ur eyes.

Now imagine that the light given off is actually a sphere of gold-white energy engulfing u and cleaning ur aura. Feel it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

I am having troubles with visualization especially cleaning my Aura. Does anybody have ANY tips or anything? Thanks In Advance

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!

Sami

I'm sure you daydream from time to time like all people do. That's what visualization is, like daydreaming or remembering a mental image of a place we've been to and liked.

If you are visualizing, you're doing it right. There's really no way to visualize in a wrong way unless like some people confuse creating an imprit of some image with visualization. When visualizing, unlike when creating an imprint, you don't see anything physically visible. The image is purely mental.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "natsu776" <littleredstar776@... wrote:

How will I know if I'm doing this visualization thing right?

Visualization isn't something that the average person can just go and do and what a lot of people don't realize is that doing void meditation only practices quietening the mind. Actually visualizing and seeing things realistically is a different skill altogether. Although it will be easier for a person who's skilled at controlling everyday thoughts.

Here are some techniques to improve your visualization skills...

1) Pick a small object, for starters this should preferably be symmetrical object which is all one color. Place it in front of you and begin focusing on it. Try to maintain your focus on the object without any interruptions for at least 5 minutes.
Close your eyes and continue focusing on the object, try to *see* it as clearly and perfectly as if your eyes were actually open. (Do not feel or use any other sense when doing this as this will interfere with your concentration and is actually another kind of meditation)
Once you are able to do this to the point where you can view something very clearly with your eyes closed for at least 5 minutes, then you have completed the first step.

2) Sit down and relax comfortably and get a clear image of the room around your in one direction. (Do not turn your head or look sideways just stare directly in front) Close your eyes and try to visualize the everything that's in front of you with your eyes open and see everything clear as if your eyes were actually open. (You may open your eyes however many times necessary to get the correct image back in your mind) Once you are able to visualize the entire view, clearly with identical precision to that of open eyes then you have perfected the ability to visualize.

A few points: If you do this everyday it should take around 3 weeks for you to perfect this.
Always do this after you have done some breathing exercises, void meditation and preferably after a shower or early in the morning when you are most relaxed.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "natsu776" <littleredstar776@... wrote:

How will I know if I'm doing this visualization thing right?

Sometimes I find myself struggling with visualization when I'm doing a working. So this time I made sort of a collage of what I want to achieve from my working and it works beautifully.

I stare at the collage when vibrating and when stating my affirmation which, in turn, helps rev up the feeling. I thought I would share this if someone else might be having an issue.

HAIL SATAN!

That's an awesome idea!! Thank you Very much for sharing that! Cause I also have trouble visualizing.. And I get upset.at times, your idea is sure to work!! :) HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Nov 8, 2012 8:47 AM, "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:
  Sometimes I find myself struggling with visualization when I'm doing a working. So this time I made sort of a collage of what I want to achieve from my working and it works beautifully.

I stare at the collage when vibrating and when stating my affirmation which, in turn, helps rev up the feeling. I thought I would share this if someone else might be having an issue.

HAIL SATAN!

That's pretty good. Do you know what you just did though? Visualized, just what you were having trouble with, you corrected it and achieved your desired goal. That's Great!! That's all visualization is really. It's how you perceive things to be, so you can make them they way you want them to be. One step further than visualizing is to then Feel what you are seeing happen. Like with Meditation- Cleaning your Aura for instance. You see it all bright, then feel the brightness, then increase the light and power of the brightness and again feel it. If you keep repeating the process you will soon become an expert at it.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 11:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Visualization

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you Micama. You know, I'm doing what you say but then other pictures come in and distract from what I'm trying to focus on. So then it becomes a tug of war. With the collage, there are virtually no other pictures and even when something does try to invade it is A LOT weaker and I'm able to push it away A LOT easier. The distractions were driving me crazy and I was starting to think maybe this is why things were taking so long to happen. Thanks again.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

That's pretty good. Do you know what you just did though? Visualized, just what you were having trouble with, you corrected it and achieved your desired goal. That's Great!! That's all visualization is really. It's how you perceive things to be, so you can make them they way you want them to be. One step further than visualizing is to then Feel what you are seeing happen. Like with Meditation- Cleaning your Aura for instance. You see it all bright, then feel the brightness, then increase the light and power of the brightness and again feel it. If you keep repeating the process you will soon become an expert at it.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 11:18 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Working on feeling the vibrations is is key. Vibrating and stimulating go hand in hand. I find it is easy to get off track, discouraged and or frustrated behind not being able to properly visualize. Meditations have a funny way of correcting itself, the more you learn to feel and manipulate energy, the easier it will become. Keep in mind that there is still work involved with visualizing.
Keep up your dedication and you will see results. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:18 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you HP Mac!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Working on feeling the vibrations is is key. Vibrating and stimulating go hand in hand. I find it is easy to get off track, discouraged and or frustrated behind not being able to properly visualize. Meditations have a funny way of correcting itself, the more you learn to feel and manipulate energy, the easier it will become. Keep in mind that there is still work involved with visualizing.

Keep up your dedication and you will see results.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:18 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Hi. The ability to visualize perfectly does not come on it's own or through opening any chakra or through plain void meditation as some have got that misunderstanding.

You should work on your visualization other than just when performing workings, get yourself a spoon, fork, pencil, comb etc or any household objects as long as they are not to unusually shaped or covered in complex patterns.

Void meditate whilst staring at the object with your eyes open for a while. Then close your eyes and try to visualize it. Try to see it as clearly as it is if it were real. First it will disappear out of your mind within just a few seconds but the more you practice, you will soon be able to hold the image and nothing else in your mind for longer. Keep practicing until you can hold it for five minutes without losing sight of it. This will be easier if you are already experienced with meditation.

If you practice this everyday, then it should take you around two weeks before you can see it clearly with your mind, minimum.
At which time you can then begin doing the same thing with hearing, using simple sounds, then feeling/touching. These are the most important one's for magick but you should train taste and smell also. Also emotions need to be trained, hate, love, happiness etc. But it's important to go one step at a time of course.

Eventually you can try visualizing things with your eyes open too.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

what Draco said works like a charm. to put it simple you just have to look at an object and then close your eyes , then the ghost image of the object will be left for a few seconds and it will fade . what you are trying to do is trying to make the ghost image appear and disappear at will. about aura cleaning did it by first visualising a person sitting like me and with a round white-gold sphere aura and then i visualized myself instead of that person and then i visualized that aura around myself. if that is hard to visualize just look up a picture of a person with aura around it. just type " aura " and ull get bunch of those. Good luck!

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@... wrote:

I'm finally at the point where I can visualize my aura around myself. My problem was when I'd try to visualize something and really concentrate on it and then some other picture gets in the way. When I'm doing my workings and this happens it makes me feel like somehow it's going to mess up the working. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it but I will also work more on visualization outside of doing workings.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

what Draco said works like a charm. to put it simple you just have to look at an object and then close your eyes , then the ghost image of the object will be left for a few seconds and it will fade . what you are trying to do is trying to make the ghost image appear and disappear at will. about aura cleaning did it by first visualising a person sitting like me and with a round white-gold sphere aura and then i visualized myself instead of that person and then i visualized that aura around myself. if that is hard to visualize just look up a picture of a person with aura around it. just type " aura " and ull get bunch of those. Good luck!

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@ wrote:

I personally have found that visualizing with my eyes open are way more clearer than with eyes closed. Eyes closed is a lot more harder. It just works for me that way.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I have found both work for me.Amazing what happens when you try something new.TO each his/her own.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Visualization
Sent: Sat, Nov 10, 2012 12:16:52 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I personally have found that visualizing with my eyes open are way more clearer than with eyes closed. Eyes closed is a lot more harder. It just works for me that way.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Some of us have a gift.I never had to work hard on visualizing anything.I just think maybe I have some abilities from past lives with it.But it is something that has just came very natural to me when I started my power meditations.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Visualization
Sent: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 11:19:22 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi. The ability to visualize perfectly does not come on it's own or through opening any chakra or through plain void meditation as some have got that misunderstanding.

You should work on your visualization other than just when performing workings, get yourself a spoon, fork, pencil, comb etc or any household objects as long as they are not to unusually shaped or covered in complex patterns.

Void meditate whilst staring at the object with your eyes open for a while. Then close your eyes and try to visualize it. Try to see it as clearly as it is if it were real. First it will disappear out of your mind within just a few seconds but the more you practice, you will soon be able to hold the image and nothing else in your mind for longer. Keep practicing until you can hold it for five minutes without losing sight of it. This will be easier if you are already experienced with meditation.

If you practice this everyday, then it should take you around two weeks before you can see it clearly with your mind, minimum.
At which time you can then begin doing the same thing with hearing, using simple sounds, then feeling/touching. These are the most important one's for magick but you should train taste and smell also. Also emotions need to be trained, hate, love, happiness etc. But it's important to go one step at a time of course.

Eventually you can try visualizing things with your eyes open too.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

The key to visualization is feeling the energy in the left side of your brain and visualizing the desired energy Radioactive in a way, glowing that is...that is the key to making all visualizations bright and colorful. Hope this helps.. Good luck to all of the men and women of Satan

<td val[/IMG]No it's not!
So you're saying when you do the aura cleansing in the left side of the brain? This is nonsense! For the op, if you've got trouble with visualising, do visualisation exercises

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 6:59:33 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The key to visualization is feeling the energy in the left side of your brain and visualizing the desired energy Radioactive in a way, glowing that is...that is the key to making all visualizations bright and colorful. Hope this helps.. Good luck to all of the men and women of Satan

[/TD]

The energy should be felt in the correct part of the soul that you are meditating on. For example meditating on the base chakra, you should feel the energy at the location of the base chakra. Not in the left side of your brain.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@... wrote:

The key to visualization is feeling the energy in the left side of your brain and visualizing the desired energy Radioactive in a way, glowing that is...that is the key to making all visualizations bright and colorful. Hope this helps.. Good luck to all of the men and women of Satan

The key to visualization is to let it come naturally and not to obsess over it. Simply tell yourself the name of the object you want to visualize, let an image appear naturally in whatever form it comes, and watch for notice details and/or feelings or sounds. That's how you make it clearer, if you look for details.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The energy should be felt in the correct part of the soul that you are meditating on. For example meditating on the base chakra, you should feel the energy at the location of the base chakra. Not in the left side of your brain.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@ wrote:

Also it helps if you look up and right (if you're a right handed person, otherwise it's reversed) before trying to visualize an image of something you haven't seen before. The upper righr position is an accessing cue for constructed images.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The key to visualization is to let it come naturally and not to obsess over it. Simply tell yourself the name of the object you want to visualize, let an image appear naturally in whatever form it comes, and watch for notice details and/or feelings or sounds. That's how you make it clearer, if you look for details.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@ wrote:

Ok so first and foremost HAIL LUCIFER!!!  I am have a few questions... First is their a Coven in Rhode Island that is where I am located at the current moment.  Secondly I am having trouble visualizing things... Such as the light to clean the chakras or the aura for the aura of protection. As these are the beginnings of my meditation it makes it quite difficult.  It is a little easier to do after a breathing exercise however even then it is still hard.  Is there something I can read and study to assist? Would music played at a low level help or maybe a metronome?  Thanks for the help

HAIL FATHER SATAN

From:  How To Clean Your Aura"Quite often, if there is a problem, such as illness or if there is a lot of negative energy, one will have difficulty in visualizing the light. Once enough energy builds from repeated workings, visualizing the light will become much easier. Seeing the light indicates that the working is doing its job. This is also in the case of Satanic healings. If the illness is severe and/or chronic, it may take several workings before one may be able to visualize and see the light. If this is the case, this indicates that the working should be repeated frequently, even past the point of where one appears to be fully healed. Regardless, whether one can easily "see" the light or not, one should do one's best to visualize the light, even in the most difficult of cases"
In addition:  Vibration will amplify the whole process significantly.  For example; Using RAUM to help fully clean your aura.

About visualization is anyone in position to see what he visualize??? I can only feel and I can't see. It's going with experience??? I am one year in spiritualism. Just wandering... Greetings warriors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back