Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visiting cemetery

radomirnovak

Hello brothers and sisters,
I would like to share a strange thing that happened to me today. Today I visited a cemetery. I dont know how it is in other countries, but in my country all the cemeteries are in possession of Xian church. So basically, when a person dies, then he or she will be buried on the territory of Xian Church, whether you like it or not. I visited cemetery because my family member is there. I was there for the first time after I have made my dedication ritual. I must say, that it was not a nice feeling that I experienced there. It was like the weight of the world was on me and I felt very uncomfortable. It was like everything told me that I cant be there and I have to leave. It is hard to explane, but I was like behind enemy lines and I needed to get out of there ASAP.So my question is, have you guys ever felt anything strange when you are on the xian church territory? I mean, yes of course you just dont go there, but for example when your friend marries and you have to be in church etc ( you cant force your friends to be Satanists ). For the first time I felt such confrontation between us and xian.
Hail All Hell! 

To cut a long story short...
The more powerful you become through meditation, the more powerful your mind becomes.
This means that even though stepping on a cemetery is usually safe...your mind can turn it into a nightmare, especially if you allow yourself to experience it emotionally like you did. You may unconsciously be raising negative energy against yourself.
If you dedicated yourself to Satan and you do your daily aura building, nothing like that can harm you. Ordinary people however...can be harmed and are harmed, as the dead can attach themselves to their auras. 
I knew Satanists such as La Veyans and their offshots (Setians), who looked like fucking trainwrecks after doing cemetery work. The reason is that they work with fear and don't do any cleansings. A lot of astral shit gets attached to them and sucks them dry. lol
hahaha
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

"radomirnovak@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:13 Dienstag, 24.März 2015:

Hello brothers and sisters,
I would like to share a strange thing that happened to me today. Today I visited a cemetery. I dont know how it is in other countries, but in my country all the cemeteries are in possession of Xian church. So basically, when a person dies, then he or she will be buried on the territory of Xian Church, whether you like it or not. I visited cemetery because my family member is there. I was there for the first time after I have made my dedication ritual. I must say, that it was not a nice feeling that I experienced there. It was like the weight of the world was on me and I felt very uncomfortable. It was like everything told me that I cant be there and I have to leave. It is hard to explane, but I was like behind enemy lines and I needed to get out of there ASAP.So my question is, have you guys ever felt anything strange when you are on the xian church territory? I mean, yes of course you just dont go there, but for example when your friend marries and you have to be in church etc ( you cant force your friends to be Satanists ). For the first time I felt such confrontation between us and xian.
Hail All Hell! 

I get extreme feelings of violence sometimes. Even if I concentrate on steadying my blue flame. Invoking white-golden energy. Void Mediation This feeling invades me. And I know it is to get me to do something irrational so the Xians can have a reason to persecute me. Always in churches this happens. And I get a strong need to tell everyone that this is phony and to find the truth instead of being spoon fed all this information that is causing their downfall! The way this spiritual warfare works can be very complicated. I advise always asking Father Satan or any of his Comrades on what to do before acting. Sometimes under Xian influence or territory they are hard to get a hold of though because they tend to avoid it. They do understand that we have to regularly be around Xians and they help us disguise ourselves and push the truth in a peaceful way. Keep our Father close in Heart Faith and Spirit and he will always guide you even in the worst of times. The xian energy can't invade it is external. It is just that we feel it internally when it is so massive externally for so long. Keep a fine line between the energy that is invoked within you and what is evoked around you. Also since you just dedicated the xian angels will target you more viciously to try to get you back either on their side or just off of Satans. Keep doing rituals in the name of Satan and they will eventually have to leave us alone! They will always have territory though, we must learn to mask our energies around them while also convincing their followers the truth. Hail Satan

Many thanks for your feedback. It is interesting to learn through other peoples experience.
Hail All Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back