Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visions

dinodizdarevic211

As i said earlier, i had visions, probably, about my girlfriend going away from me and being x-ed, and it came true, she broke up with me, and after two days from that, i had a vision again, but this time i saw her being close to me, hugged, and something was like attacking us but we held together and then it was all gone, only we were there, and so, next day we were back together, even though i still had no clue that we will get back together. How are visions possible and seeing future??

Seeing future events and intuition come naturally as you continue to advance through power meditations. With time, you will get the premonisions of future events in your dreams and your intuition will get sharper. Hence why you should learn to trust and go by what your ''inner voice'' tells you. This is your higher self- the right side of your brain responsible for psychic abilities.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

As i said earlier, i had visions, probably, about my girlfriend going away from me and being x-ed, and it came true, she broke up with me, and after two days from that, i had a vision again, but this time i saw her being close to me, hugged, and something was like attacking us but we held together and then it was all gone, only we were there, and so, next day we were back together, even though i still had no clue that we will get back together. How are visions possible and seeing future??

Thank you for explaining that brother :) My intuition was always sharp, but really extremely precise, only i never listened to it ...  From: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Visions

Seeing future events and intuition come naturally as you continue to advance through power meditations. With time, you will get the premonisions of future events in your dreams and your intuition will get sharper. Hence why you should learn to trust and go by what your ''inner voice'' tells you. This is your higher self- the right side of your brain responsible for psychic abilities.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

How would a vision take place, during meditation, while you're awake or asleep? Cause I swear I see the future in my dreams, then the "dream" happens within the week, and it all takes place just like deja vu.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

What you are talking about sounds like a deja vu to me, with which i am unfamiliar, but these visions come to me during the meditations, not while sleeping. Like visualization of something, only that it comes 'forced' into my mind :)
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 2:38 AM

How would a vision take place, during meditation, while you're awake or asleep? Cause I swear I see the future in my dreams, then the "dream" happens within the week, and it all takes place just like deja vu.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

It can happen at any time during the day. I've read one member (on another forum dealing with a scientific approach of the occult) started having these precognitive bursts (visions) during the day, and each progressively getting longer and longer. One time it got very long, around 20 seconds, and he didn't realize he was in one until he snapped out of it. I'm guessing he didn't have much control over it lol

I have them in dreams whenever I practice psionics. So it can happen anytime. I think it occurs when you're in a relaxed state.

I hope someone can shine more light into this. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

Thanks for replying! That might be the title for what happens to me. Sometimes their 5 seconds, other times 30-60seconds. I have no control over it. I dont know what triggers it. But I'm starting to attempt to harness the feeling of it and see if I can will myself to it.
For reasons unknown, it always happens most often at kickboxing practice. I'll put my headgear on step into the ring, preparing fir a round of sparring. then my coach Jared starts saying " alright Ian, you gotta have to watch out for joe's big right hand and his uppercut, I want you to work on your footwork etc " then Jared asks us you guys ready? Ding ding. Immediately Joe hits me with the big right hand then hits me with his uppercut, I'm getting beat up..then BAM!!! I'm back at square one where Jared is telling me "alright Ian, your gonna have to watch out for joes right hand etc etc . I already know what jareds going to say because I've already seen this..then ding ding the round starts and I already know what Joe is going to intentionally throw first, so this time around I get the better of Joe...
And thats what happens, can't explain it, not why or how. But it does. What is that called? What triggers it you think?
And lastly, did that make sense?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

It can happen at any time during the day. I've read one member (on another forum dealing with a scientific approach of the occult) started having these precognitive bursts (visions) during the day, and each progressively getting longer and longer. One time it got very long, around 20 seconds, and he didn't realize he was in one until he snapped out of it. I'm guessing he didn't have much control over it lol

I have them in dreams whenever I practice psionics. So it can happen anytime. I think it occurs when you're in a relaxed state.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

If i have understood correctly, that could be deja vu, but i have no explanation on it, i haven't done research on it :)
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:44 PM

Thanks for replying! That might be the title for what happens to me. Sometimes their 5 seconds, other times 30-60seconds. I have no control over it. I dont know what triggers it. But I'm starting to attempt to harness the feeling of it and see if I can will myself to it.
For reasons unknown, it always happens most often at kickboxing practice. I'll put my headgear on step into the ring, preparing fir a round of sparring. then my coach Jared starts saying " alright Ian, you gotta have to watch out for joe's big right hand and his uppercut, I want you to work on your footwork etc " then Jared asks us you guys ready? Ding ding. Immediately Joe hits me with the big right hand then hits me with his uppercut, I'm getting beat up..then BAM!!! I'm back at square one where Jared is telling me "alright Ian, your gonna have to watch out for joes right hand etc etc . I already know what jareds going to say because I've already seen this..then ding ding the round starts and I already know what Joe is going to intentionally throw first, so this time around I get the better of Joe...
And thats what happens, can't explain it, not why or how. But it does. What is that called? What triggers it you think?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@ wrote:

Simliar thing happened here. I had this dream once of a situation and some days later it happened, and I was like : This thing happened to me before in a dream. Feels really weird.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
  If i have understood correctly, that could be deja vu, but i have no explanation on it, i haven't done research on it :)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yes but i have heard it happens to everyone, not just psychic one, and everyone calls that deja vu ^^ Visions are different than that :)
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Visions

Simliar thing happened here. I had this dream once of a situation and some days later it happened, and I was like : This thing happened to me before in a dream. Feels really weird.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Please take some time to read this I may need your help figuring these out...

I was once a composer of any type of metal music, then I chose to quit early since, I always felt that everyone was a better guitar player than I am.  I had these visions as a kid, but later these episode becomes worse and worse, not that it disrupts me in work but I feel so sad every after attacks of these visions

I may sound like I'm making things up, but I had these regular episodes of hearing whispers,
I can't make out of it but I always hear female voices, and regular visions of a dominant insignia, looks like wheel with eight spokes, then right after that, I see blue to white eyes staring through me every time I hear these voices, when that happens I become more sensitive to my surroundings, I have these regular dreams of a woman, training me how to play a harp like instrument, I can never see her face clearly, she always whispers
my name and tell me that I should keep playing music... Most often than not I get frequent headaches and feel like there is a rope like invisible object tightening across my temple, then again I see visions of the moon, and there I was seeing my former self as a kid, playing with the same woman, whom I can't remember (after I wake up)... this comes to me sometimes in dreams and then sometimes visions, more like vivid daydreaming.

Truthfully,
Rheimaru

Thanks guys...

HAIL LORD SATAN!

Well, idk what to tell you about that save that visions happen to people and that you're not the first person its happening to, I have a friend who used to be epileptic, according to him, before every attack, he'll see a white matured bull speeding towards him horns first and when it hits him, he'll fall and start convulsing. He told his mom about it and she kept giving him her motherly care without doubting him or seeing him as crazy, she was in it with her son. When he became 22, bigger and stronger, the attack came again, he saw the bull, it prepared itself to speed towards him, and started towards him very fast, then he did something extraordinary, he caught the bull by its horns and started yelling for the mom to come help him that he's caught the giant bull, the mother got a cutlass ran towards her boy struggling with something invisible and she began to cut the air he was struggling with and he was telling her again, again, again its dying, its dying and they killed the bull. Well, this friend was my lecturer in school and he's over 60 now and hasn't suffered anything ever since.  Learn to overcome your fears, you see? One thing you have to understand is that there's only one person who can figure this out for you, who can help you in a situation like this cos that person sees this visions and hears this voices with you and that person is you. The visions can be memories of past life, or anything at all. Just make sure you're a regular meditator, you do your yoga and build your aura and clean it. You can do a banishing ritual if its okay and I hope you communicate with you guardian demon, issues like this are the reason why he/she is there. One thing a Satanist shouldn't do it accept intimidation from anything physical or spiritual, so learn to get angry with anything trying to mess with your cool. As for music, you shouldn't stop cos you think others are better than you. Satanism needs music, all kinds of music, so play ur music and share with us and the world and learn to be confident.
On Jun 18, 2014 4:24 AM, "marheiboado_mizunagi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Please take some time to read this I may need your help figuring these out...

I was once a composer of any type of metal music, then I chose to quit early since, I always felt that everyone was a better guitar player than I am.  I had these visions as a kid, but later these episode becomes worse and worse, not that it disrupts me in work but I feel so sad every after attacks of these visions

I may sound like I'm making things up, but I had these regular episodes of hearing whispers,
I can't make out of it but I always hear female voices, and regular visions of a dominant insignia, looks like wheel with eight spokes, then right after that, I see blue to white eyes staring through me every time I hear these voices, when that happens I become more sensitive to my surroundings, I have these regular dreams of a woman, training me how to play a harp like instrument, I can never see her face clearly, she always whispers
my name and tell me that I should keep playing music... Most often than not I get frequent headaches and feel like there is a rope like invisible object tightening across my temple, then again I see visions of the moon, and there I was seeing my former self as a kid, playing with the same woman, whom I can't remember (after I wake up)... this comes to me sometimes in dreams and then sometimes visions, more like vivid daydreaming.

Truthfully,
Rheimaru

Thanks guys...

HAIL LORD SATAN!

Thank you my brothers, I can't thank you well enough for these information and support.
I hope all is well with everybody too.

I finally understood what the vision was it was Mother-Goddess Astaroth's way of comforting and consoling me in time of turmoils.

I'm sorry if this is the only time I could reply and even went with another post earlier, I had a hard time finding this conversation thread :)

All Hail Father Satan!
All Hail the Crowned Princess of Hell !
All Hail Astaroth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back