Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

visions

basilisk199

is it possible to have a vision of the future, becuse last night i had a dream about me and my ex making-out and it felt more realistic then any other dreams i've had before, i mean i could feel everything like i would in real life from the sun right down to her lip balm. And this is gonna sound funny but it was after i had finished watching the show Heros and i was imagining myself with Angela petrelli's ability to see the future, so is it possible and could that have been it?

And yes i'm new in case these questions are common knowledge.

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!
HAIL THE FOUR PRINCES OF HELL!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@... wrote:
is it possible to have a vision of the future, becuse last night i had a dream about me and my ex making-out and it felt more realistic then any other dreams i've had before, i mean i could feel everything like i would in real life from the sun right down to her lip balm. And this is gonna sound funny but it was after i had finished watching the show Heros and i was imagining myself with Angela petrelli's ability to see the future, so is it possible and could that have been it?

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!
It is most likely possible with the Third Eye open. I have had a few visions minutes before the event actually took place, and i somehow always can tell what time it is to the minute, without a watch.

I think its possibal yes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@ wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

It is most likely possible with the Third Eye open. I have had a few visions minutes before the event actually took place, and i somehow always can tell what time it is to the minute, without a watch.

yea that happens to me but it only happens when im asleep and i had a vision about a year ago about being punched from behind in the jaw and last friday right before spring break for my school after school some black punk punched me in the jaw from behind and it felt just like i did in the vision and that confirmed that i am having visions because in dreams you dont feel anything. and its funny because in the dream it knocked me out for several minutes but when it actually happened i was only down for literally .25 of a second and i was about ready to turn around and punch the kid and i did turn around but i saw the kid running off in terror because he thought that that punch was going to knock me out. the punch that he threw didnt even leave a bruise on my face yet it was a very powerful punch beacause it threw me to the ground. granted it was not very sore like when u get slapped it just kinda hurts when it hits but then it completely goes away the second afterwards. thats how it felt when he punched me.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 4:10:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: visions

I think its possibal yes.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "basilisk199" <basilisk199@ wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@... wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!
Having Angelas ability would be cool ^_^!

Yes it is possible to develop the ability of precognition.

I believe this is done through the opening of the third eye and also the activation of the pineal gland (psychic powerhouse).

Empowering your sixth chakra until its very very VERY powerful helps too :p

Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN

Tim

Yeah, I have them all the time. Even about places I havn't seen before then I end up visiting the place and realize I seen this place before in my dreams.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back