Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vision / dreams? (HP Maxine, could you look at this?)

Elizabeth Remy

<td val[/IMG]A couple weeks ago, I was sitting in bed late at night. I was on the phone with my boyfriend, Ben. I suddenly saw a figure appear in the corner of my bedroom. He appeared as a black mass, glowing, and had shining white eyes. It looked like he had black wings, or feathers or something floating around him. I knew the figure looked like it had some sort of human shape. 
I only saw him for a brief second. It startled me. Ben asked if I was alright, and I told him I just needed to breathe for a second. It caught me off guard. I immediately began wondering if it was a demon that had visited me. I looked through information about different demons to see if I could find one matching the description of the entity that had appeared. The name I came up with was Abigor (or Eligos, I think was another name he is called.)
I consulted my pendulum. I asked if it was a demon that had visited me. Yes.I asked if the demon's name was Abigor. Yes.Upon finding this out, I thought to myself and decided to read about him some more. He deals with prophecies and wars. Okay, So I thought he might be trying to tell me about a war or a prophecy.I asked more questions.Does he have a prophecy for me? yes. Is the prophecy about a war? yes. Am I going to be involved in the war? yes. Am I going to live through it? no. Is Ben going to be involved? yes. (asked this because he's a satanist too)Upon questioning the pendulum further, including the net morning and following afternoon an evening, I found out this information:There is going to be a war between the vatican and the satanists. They are preparing for some kind of attack, some last attempt to bring us down. They are going to send a lot of angels after us. I mean a lot. Ben, my fiance, is going to die trying to protect me during this war, but for whatever reason we are both going to die it seems. Both of our deaths can be prevented with the destruction of a couple choice christians that go to his school. 
We kind of strayed away from talking about it, but I've been thinking about it. I had dreams the other day, maybe visions of some kind, that my friend Dan was teaching me. He's a satanic priest and often teaches and trains me whenever he can. I dreamt we were preparing for war, and very intensely at that. 
I wonder if the dreams and the visit are connected? I have been desperately trying to prepare for spiritual warfare, but I rarely have time and privacy to do so. This has resulted in a stunting of my advancement spiritually. I know I need to step this up ASAP, but I wonder if I should be prepared for anything big to happen soon? just watching the posts, people seem to be scrambling around for whatever reasons. Panic seems to be popping up, trying to advance in time for the coming battles.
If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please dont hesitate. you can reply to the post or send me an email directly.
hail satanElizabeth[/TD]

I must say, that the war theory does seem like it will happen. Usually dreams/visions tell of what might happen in the past, present, or future. So i do believe that there will possibly be a war sometime in the distant future. Though the thing is, it seems like every day, people from other other religions quit what they believe and join Father Satan. So I'm pretty sure they're going to be outnumbered and we're gong to win. Either way, being prepared is always best even if nothing comes along for a long time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:

A couple weeks ago, I was sitting in bed late at night. I was on the phone with my boyfriend, Ben. I suddenly saw a figure appear in the corner of my bedroom. He appeared as a black mass, glowing, and had shining white eyes. It looked like he had black wings, or feathers or something floating around him. I knew the figure looked like it had some sort of human shape. 
I only saw him for a brief second. It startled me. Ben asked if I was alright, and I told him I just needed to breathe for a second. It caught me off guard. I immediately began wondering if it was a demon that had visited me. I looked through information about different demons to see if I could find one matching the description of the entity that had appeared. The name I came up with was Abigor (or Eligos, I think was another name he is called.)
I consulted my pendulum. I asked if it was a demon that had visited me. Yes.I asked if the demon's name was Abigor. Yes.Upon finding this out, I thought to myself and decided to read about him some more. He deals with prophecies and wars. Okay, So I thought he might be trying to tell me about a war or a prophecy.I asked more questions.Does he have a prophecy for me? yes. Is the prophecy about a war? yes. Am I going to be involved in the war? yes. Am I going to live through it? no. Is Ben going to be involved? yes. (asked this because he's a satanist too)Upon questioning the pendulum further, including the net morning and following afternoon an evening, I found out this information:There is going to be a war between the vatican and the satanists. They are preparing for some kind of attack, some last attempt to bring us down. They are going to send a lot of angels after us. I mean a lot. Ben, my fiance, is going to die trying to protect me during this
war, but for whatever reason we are both going to die it seems. Both of our deaths can be prevented with the destruction of a couple choice christians that go to his school. 
We kind of strayed away from talking about it, but I've been thinking about it. I had dreams the other day, maybe visions of some kind, that my friend Dan was teaching me. He's a satanic priest and often teaches and trains me whenever he can. I dreamt we were preparing for war, and very intensely at that. 
I wonder if the dreams and the visit are connected? I have been desperately trying to prepare for spiritual warfare, but I rarely have time and privacy to do so. This has resulted in a stunting of my advancement spiritually. I know I need to step this up ASAP, but I wonder if I should be prepared for anything big to happen soon? just watching the posts, people seem to be scrambling around for whatever reasons. Panic seems to be popping up, trying to advance in time for the coming battles.
If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please dont hesitate. you can reply to the post or send me an email directly.
hail satanElizabeth

Regarding the destruction of the xians to prevent your deaths, perhaps you could post pictures of them and we could do rituals against them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:

A couple weeks ago, I was sitting in bed late at night. I was on the phone with my boyfriend, Ben. I suddenly saw a figure appear in the corner of my bedroom. He appeared as a black mass, glowing, and had shining white eyes. It looked like he had black wings, or feathers or something floating around him. I knew the figure looked like it had some sort of human shape. 
I consulted my pendulum. I asked if it was a demon that had visited me. Yes.I asked if the demon's name was Abigor. Yes.Upon finding this out, I thought to myself and decided to read about him some more. He deals with prophecies and wars. Okay, So I thought he might be trying to tell me about a war or a prophecy.I asked more questions.Does he have a prophecy for me? yes. Is the prophecy about a war? yes. Am I going to be involved in the war? yes. Am I going to live through it? no. Is Ben going to be involved? yes. (asked this because he's a satanist too)Upon questioning the pendulum further, including the net morning and following afternoon an evening, I found out this information:There is going to be a war between the vatican and the satanists. They are preparing for some kind of attack, some last attempt to bring us down. They are going to send a lot of angels after us. I mean a lot. Ben, my fiance, is going to die trying to protect me during this
war, but for whatever reason we are both going to die it seems. Both of our deaths can be prevented with the destruction of a couple choice christians that go to his school. 
hail satanElizabeth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back