Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Violence in my life and confusion

Desamanta

Hi everyone, I've been seeing a guy for months and he basically insists that I'm his girlfriend and despite that he did everything and I only encouraged him a little and I think that among other things I had told my parents to them, and they told me to see him, but I already saw this guy around my city and not modestly I didn't pay attention, but I want to point out that my parents had brainwashed me for another guy a long time ago and instead for a guy I liked when I was 16, they didn't let me see him at all! Now, my parents torment me I don't understand sometimes they say it's better for me and I'm reluctant and then they blame me and they plot among themselves and I got a slap. I'm in difficulty I can't act, what should I do?

Hello, if you don't like this guy, reject him. Just tell him you are not interested in him. It's better to think about your parent's tips as they are more mature, but if you just don't like this guy, don't force yourself.

Sounds like a really toxic environment. I would recommend everyday AoP, in the morning and before sleep. You can call on your GD for guidance, this thread by HPS Lydia may help, it surely helped me in the past ⬇️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back