Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vietnamese Translation Thread

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Head of Translations
cobra666 said:
hi I've been a jos member for quite a few years now, you might know me as lelouch_vi_britianita or Sauske Uchiha or a few other names I've used but forgot the password to those accounts but enough, i was wondering if i was to have some people off fiver translate the exposingchrsitianity site into vietnamese, how would i distribute it? wouldn't i need to upload it to the internet and where would i upload it to? i have the money to get the exposingchritianity translated but im just not sure what to do after the tranlation is done, any input is much appreciated.

Hail Satan

Hello. Are you native Vietnamese? You shouldn't trust someone on the internet to translate JoS material especially since your real identity is at risk. If you want to join is best to translate it yourself if you are fluent in Vietnamese. That would save you the money you would spend, plus keeping you safe in the same time, also it avoids a potential scam from someone who would take your money and won't translate the website properly. Online professional translating is too expensive to trust someone who would do it a lot cheaper. For a site like Exposing Christianity a professional translation can easily go to hundreds of dollars.

Hello. Are you native Vietnamese? You shouldn't trust someone on the internet to translate JoS material especially since your real identity is at risk. If you want to join is best to translate it yourself if you are fluent in Vietnamese. That would save you the money you would spend, plus keeping you safe in the same time, also it avoids a potential scam from someone who would take your money and won't translate the website properly. Online professional translating is too expensive to trust someone who would do it a lot cheaper. For a site like Exposing Christianity a professional translation can easily go to hundreds of dollars.

Hey Guardian Alchemist, May I use this posts to communicate with Vietnamese Translators thank you.

No. My English is good enough we’re translating into Viet no English it will be ok. We don’t need a lot of time.

Hey, I heard that you are one of the Vietnameses translating the JOS materials, may I ask how far you have done? I have got some decent parts of Meditation section done.

Hey Guardian Alchemist, May I use this posts to communicate with Vietnamese Translators thank you.

Hey, I heard that you are one of the Vietnameses translating the JOS materials, may I ask how far you have done? I have got some decent parts of Meditation section done.
None, nothing at all. It’s too hard for me to translate because vietnamese is not my native language but I am of viet decent.

None, nothing at all. It’s too hard for me to translate because vietnamese is not my native language but I am of viet decent.
Hey, Thanks for replying. I understand.

It is really unfortunate, especially with the situation in Vietnam making Vietnamese in general unable to open up to the Joy Of Satanas or the forums. This is because Vietnameses who are against communist tend to follow the opposite : capitalism of the jews and very loyal to the countries who helped "free" them from communism even though they follow another side of the enemy coin, because this side just happen to provide them with better lives than that of their home country. And those who are in Vietnam having actual interest in the JOS are few due to language limitations only able to partially approach the Path.

This make translating the JOS materials especially slow (I think i am the only one translating currently). As the situation improves in the future, someday more and more are willing to help translating.

Hey, Thanks for replying. I understand.

It is really unfortunate, especially with the situation in Vietnam making Vietnamese in general unable to open up to the Joy Of Satanas or the forums. This is because Vietnameses who are against communist tend to follow the opposite : capitalism of the jews and very loyal to the countries who helped "free" them from communism even though they follow another side of the enemy coin, because this side just happen to provide them with better lives than that of their home country. And those who are in Vietnam having actual interest in the JOS are few due to language limitations only able to partially approach the Path.

This make translating the JOS materials especially slow (I think i am the only one translating currently). As the situation improves in the future, someday more and more are willing to help translating.
Hi, I am Vietnamese and I am currently living in Vietnam. I find theistic Satanism and the joy of Satan interesting, and I think we can translate materials about them into Vietnamese. And I will become a Satanist. I am only 17 years old, so I have a little experience, but I need to study more and more, and then I can become a true Satanist.

Hi, I am Vietnamese and I am currently living in Vietnam. I find theistic Satanism and the joy of Satan interesting, and I think we can translate materials about them into Vietnamese. And I will become a Satanist. I am only 17 years old, so I have a little experience, but I need to study more and more, and then I can become a true Satanist.
I see, thank you for your interest in helping with the translation. Seeing that you are current in high school and is not yet confidence in your ability to translate, don't worry you can use google translate for this. I recommend this because google translate have been very good at understanding context and thus, appropriately and correctly translate most of the time especially in long texts. You can learn while you go.

You should contact @The Alchemist7 [JG] with your email to ask him about translating first.

I see, thank you for your interest in helping with the translation. Seeing that you are current in high school and is not yet confidence in your ability to translate, don't worry you can use google translate for this. I recommend this because google translate have been very good at understanding context and thus, appropriately and correctly translate most of the time especially in long texts. You can learn while you go.

You should contact @The Alchemist7 [JG] with your email to ask him about translating first.

This is not good.

Machine translations are not to be used when translating.

Have you been part of the translation project? If so, have you submitted any pages? If you have, now, other translators will have to manually review everything and check if the translations are proper or not, and any poor quality translations from the machine translation will have to be fixed, or perhaps everything needs to be entirely redone...

Google translate is nowhere near as good as a human translation made by a competent translator who understands both their Native language and English to a good degree, as they can write better grammar, make better word choices to translate sentences, and over all create more legible articles. Machine translations always have a certain tone to it in any language that is indicative of a machine translation, the original writing and the tone of the articles of the JoS is entirely lost in translation here, so it absolutely cannot be used for official JoS translations.

If you or any other translators have done so, you must be honest about this and come forward, so that this can be fixed sooner rather than later by competent and dedicated translators who care about the work being done here, and who aren't here to take shortcuts under whatever excuses that result in unacceptable work.

Building on what JG Voice of Enki mentioned, I have a few suggestions.

You can use translation services to create an initial draft for your translation, which you can then refine and perfect. During this process, I recommend using the "Three-Layered Translation System" that I developed, designed to simplify and enhance your work.

Also, remember to seek support from other translators and ensure your work is thoroughly reviewed.

Thank you for dedicating your time to this honorable work.

This is not good.

Machine translations are not to be used when translating.

Have you been part of the translation project? If so, have you submitted any pages? If you have, now, other translators will have to manually review everything and check if the translations are proper or not, and any poor quality translations from the machine translation will have to be fixed, or perhaps everything needs to be entirely redone...

Google translate is nowhere near as good as a human translation made by a competent translator who understands both their Native language and English to a good degree, as they can write better grammar, make better word choices to translate sentences, and over all create more legible articles. Machine translations always have a certain tone to it in any language that is indicative of a machine translation, the original writing and the tone of the articles of the JoS is entirely lost in translation here, so it absolutely cannot be used for official JoS translations.

If you or any other translators have done so, you must be honest about this and come forward, so that this can be fixed sooner rather than later by competent and dedicated translators who care about the work being done here, and who aren't here to take shortcuts under whatever excuses that result in unacceptable work.

No, I have not submitted any thing at all. Though I do manually review the translations. i am currently alone on this and without anyone to review in this so it is kind of hard to know if the translations are good or not. I will take my time to go through all of them again, thank you for your response.

Building on what JG Voice of Enki mentioned, I have a few suggestions.

You can use translation services to create an initial draft for your translation, which you can then refine and perfect. During this process, I recommend using the "Three-Layered Translation System" that I developed, designed to simplify and enhance your work.

Also, remember to seek support from other translators and ensure your work is thoroughly reviewed.

Thank you for dedicating your time to this honorable work.

Thank you, i will look into the suggestion.

My English if quite good I just need some one that’s fluent in Vietnamese. I was in Vietnam a few weeks ago and it seems like Vietnam needs Satan and the Gods. I feel like if someone knows good Vietnamese we could make it work. Thank you JG’s and other Brothers and Sisters

Hail Satan/Lucifer

My English if quite good I just need some one that’s fluent in Vietnamese. I was in Vietnam a few weeks ago and it seems like Vietnam needs Satan and the Gods. I feel like if someone knows good Vietnamese we could make it work. Thank you JG’s and other Brothers and Sisters

Hail Satan/Lucifer
I am Vietnamese and fluent in my native language. I believe I can enhance machine translations to make them sound more natural.

I am Vietnamese and fluent in my native language. I believe I can enhance machine translations to make them sound more natural.

I have some already translated materials, I may ask if you are interested in reviewing them because they are in need of being review by others for sometime now. And i will be going back to re-check all the previous works. As the situation is that I have being doing it alone and Vietnamese translation currently lacking people fluent in the language to do it, thus we are without a group of Vietnamese translators, well at the moment it seems to be. So any help to ensure the translation is good is appreciated.

I have some already translated materials, I may ask if you are interested in reviewing them because they are in need of being review by others for sometime now. And i will be going back to re-check all the previous works. As the situation is that I have being doing it alone and Vietnamese translation currently lacking people fluent in the language to do it, thus we are without a group of Vietnamese translators, well at the moment it seems to be. So any help to ensure the translation is good is appreciated.
Wish I could help you. My viet is about a 3rd grader if I toot my own horn.

Yes!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back