Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

videos on HP Cobra channel not available

sahasrara bliss

I just noticed that some of the videos aren't available..shutted down by jewtube? Even the satanic symbols video part 1.  I didn't download. How can I access and play those so I can download?

Go through the "justproxy.uk" site or whatever other proxy site , paste in the url and maybe you can watch it , in alternative keep the searc engine url saved, paste it on the proxy site , search after a mp4 youtube downloader, paste in the video url... maybe the mp4 format will not be available,  but in change you can download it in .flv ...so you'll need a .flv video player...for this there's a free media player you can downlad named ---you guess it--- flv media player (orange street cone with two stripes on it)

Go through the "justproxy.uk" site or whatever other proxy site , paste in the url and maybe you can watch it , in alternative keep the searc engine url saved, paste it on the proxy site , search after a mp4 youtube downloader, paste in the video url... maybe the mp4 format will not be available,  but in change you can download it in .flv ...so you'll need a .flv video player...for this there's a free media player you can downlad named ---you guess it--- flv media player (orange street cone with two stripes on it)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back