Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Video response to SLANDER against JoS

Renegade Broadcasting/Firestarter Media chose to be lying assholes and spread lies about the Jos. Let's trigger them a bit more, this is a video response: https://youtu.be/iREki9aAUVo
Download, upload to your channels and spread it like Hell. This is not only about "Renegade" but also all fucktards out there slandering Satan and the JoS, as we are not about giving the other cheek.
If someone is wondering, yes people can still spread/translate their documentaries (so far...), because they are useful. Period. The "relation" ends there. It's ironic they engaging Evalion aka Anne Frank 2.0 in the South Africa documentary because she didn't do any actual subtitles, and it came to my mind she's probably the one responsible for delating it to her youtube masters who perma-banned it in that plataform.

She is against jews but all those around her are jewish?

No wonder she didn't get shut down asap.

Thank you Egon for this. It's a good video! 

What a shame sinead turned into this kind of problematic individual. I've read the forum posts on this as well. 

Honestly, I think many saw this comming from a mile away, since most people who use their own name and show their face, especially those without spiritual protection are easy targets for the jews to turn into shills or puppets to advance their agenda and surpress truth. 

Awesome Video Egon,

Hats off to you for releasing it as soon as you did, and with high quality as well. It covers every angle and addresses everything while providing a clean, professional, rebuttal.

If for any reason she does respond to the video, consider that as the highest compliment you could receive and the video a success.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back