Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vibrations and Mantras..

Shannon Outlaw

I have already asked a member here about this but I would like to get others opinions and experiences. Has anyone ever done a mantra or square or rune and while vibrating for a working had messed up a bit on the vibration? I mean has one of the vibrations been less perfect and you may have messed up? For example I was doing the sun square yesterday and while vibrating on of the Suryae I rolled the r and it was a bit messed up and alittle weak.But I still did it and continued. I guess my question here is has anyone ever messed up alittle on a mantra and still had results after completing the whole square? I'm thinking maybe I should start over? Or the only thing that matters is the exact number of reps? Thanks guys!This has been bothering me for ages.:(

<td val[/IMG]Yes Shannon I did the Saturn square for my first time last year and probably didn't get any of it right.But I think I had great results because of my intentions too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Vibrations and Mantras..
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2012 8:41:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
I have already asked a member here about this but I would like to get others opinions and experiences. Has anyone ever done a mantra or square or rune and while vibrating for a working had messed up a bit on the vibration? I mean has one of the vibrations been less perfect and you may have messed up? For example I was doing the sun square yesterday and while vibrating on of the Suryae I rolled the r and it was a bit messed up and alittle weak.But I still did it and continued. I guess my question here is has anyone ever messed up alittle on a mantra and still had results after completing the whole square? I'm thinking maybe I should start over? Or the only thing that matters is the exact number of reps? Thanks guys!This has been bothering me for ages.:(
[/TD]

so are you saying that when you vibrated the mantra you messed up on the vibrations a few times?

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 9:45 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Yes Shannon I did the Saturn square for my first time last year and probably didn't get any of it right.But I think I had great results because of my intentions too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Yes and they wording of it. Lol

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Vibrations and Mantras..
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 1:52:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
so are you saying that when you vibrated the mantra you messed up on the vibrations a few times?

Yes Shannon I did the Saturn square for my first time last year and probably didn't get any of it right.But I think I had great results because of my intentions too.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]The Gods know our efforts and act acordinglly.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; soutlaw92@... <soutlaw92@...;
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 2:07:45 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Yes and they wording of it. Lol

Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 1:52:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]
[/TD]

Shannon, thank you for bringing this up. I've messed up several times (not proud of it) but still continued on. My thinking was that it would be better to just keep going instead of canceling out the entire thing and hoped for the best.

Thanks Brian, also, for clearing this up.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

The Gods know our efforts and act acordinglly.

From my experience it just depends on how loud you say it. At least to feel the energy that is. Otherwise the more clearly and longer (using all my breath) I say the chants and affirmations I feel it working better, but only slightly I missed a day on my Sun square so I started over and updated my affirmation for the better. And already i can feel the difference. In my opinion the affirmation is most important but for the chants practice will make perfect :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back