Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vibration

Celina

I'm having a problem today and wondering if anyone has experienced this. Does anyone else have days when they're having trouble vibrating. Normally, I do fine but today I'm just off. I'm really struggling here to feel it even the ones that are easier.

Isis was a struggle, warfare runes were a struggle and now my 40 day workings aren't going so well. What gives? I started wondering if the moon was void and so happens it is but I thought a VOC didn't affect meditation. Even the energy from Yoga was kind of blah and usually I'm buzzing and about to pass out.

Any advice on what to do different? Even with adjusting my tone I only then feel a little, not strong how I usually feel it. I know how important it is to FEEL it so I'm getting a little concerned especially with my 40 day working. Thanks for your help.

HAIL SATAN!

This honestly is nothing to worry about. It happens now and then to all of us, its just an 'off day' simply put. Just keep going with your workings for the day as you would any other day. And let it pass, you will feel back to normal soon, if not tomorow.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I'm having a problem today and wondering if anyone has experienced this. Does anyone else have days when they're having trouble vibrating. Normally, I do fine but today I'm just off. I'm really struggling here to feel it even the ones that are easier.

Isis was a struggle, warfare runes were a struggle and now my 40 day workings aren't going so well. What gives? I started wondering if the moon was void and so happens it is but I thought a VOC didn't affect meditation. Even the energy from Yoga was kind of blah and usually I'm buzzing and about to pass out.

Any advice on what to do different? Even with adjusting my tone I only then feel a little, not strong how I usually feel it. I know how important it is to FEEL it so I'm getting a little concerned especially with my 40 day working. Thanks for your help.

HAIL SATAN!

These things happen. Yesterday was kind of crappy for me too as I didn't feel my yoga or workings quite as well. It all cleared up when I worked on banishing negative energy from my room. It could be planetary.

Void of course can affect meditations. Energy just feels different to me during a void of course moon.

It's just one day, if it continues then I'd work on banishing negative energy. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you. That makes me feel better.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

This honestly is nothing to worry about. It happens now and then to all of us, its just an 'off day' simply put. Just keep going with your workings for the day as you would any other day. And let it pass, you will feel back to normal soon, if not tomorow.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you and now that you said this - "Energy just feels different to me during a void of course moon" - I realize I notice that, too. Still working on really tuning into my environment on all levels so perhaps this was a lesson for me. Thanks brother.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

These things happen. Yesterday was kind of crappy for me too as I didn't feel my yoga or workings quite as well. It all cleared up when I worked on banishing negative energy from my room. It could be planetary.

Void of course can affect meditations. Energy just feels different to me during a void of course moon.

It's just one day, if it continues then I'd work on banishing negative energy. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Yes as it was being said, do not worry. You don't need to. People who are very sensitive get this feeling too. Nothing to be alarmed for. Just keep on doing what you was doing. Planetary energy from saturn makes one spiritually numb. The same thing energy from the enemy does. Just clean your aura. Sometimes how we feel our own body even relies to our food intake. If you don't eat good for a day for instance, you may not feel quite good your body or your vibrations. At least thats what happens to me occassionally.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks so much, guys. This was all very helpful.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Yes as it was being said, do not worry. You don't need to. People who are very sensitive get this feeling too. Nothing to be alarmed for. Just keep on doing what you was doing. Planetary energy from saturn makes one spiritually numb. The same thing energy from the enemy does. Just clean your aura. Sometimes how we feel our own body even relies to our food intake. If you don't eat good for a day for instance, you may not feel quite good your body or your vibrations. At least thats what happens to me occassionally.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

I've noticed that with some less healthy food as well. Does food sometimes feel empty to you? That's the best I can describe it anyway.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

Yessss! Yes, it does like what did I just eat and you even FEEL empty when you really shouldn't be; even some of the "healthy" foods. Wow, I never really knew how to explain that before as I'd get crazy looks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ch_3_coo" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

I've noticed that with some less healthy food as well. Does food sometimes feel empty to you? That's the best I can describe it anyway.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Greetings;

I have found out that the cycles of the moon affect my vibration ability. Other factors are lack of sleep, lack of good food, and not exercising, and of course not meditating. I try to do my meditations during the day, to obtain the power of the sun if I am meditating on something beneficial for me, and abstain from doing magic during the void periods of the moon. Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 8/20/12, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Vibration
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 20, 2012, 11:23 AM

Thanks so much, guys. This was all very helpful.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back