Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vibration of the soul

nocchi_sprocket

Last night i had an interesting experience happen whilst meditating with my friend. I started hearing this tone, sort of like the tone a singing bowl makes. First i though it might hav been a train, but it couldnt hav been, it wouldnt hav been going ast for that long. Then i thought it could be that ringing in ur ears that can sometimes happen, but it wasnt a high pitched sound, it wasnt something tht was irritating. It was actualy quite peaceful. Anyway afterwards i askd my friend if he heard it. He said yes and continued to tel me that it was the sound our auras make. Now i understand that auras are made of energy, and energy is the vibration of everything that makes the univers. And as we know, al vibration has a tone/sound. This means our souls, light, auras etc would hav there own vibrations meaning there own sound. Liam believes our auras, or the sound we heard was a "D" note. That would make alot of sense as any of you would know if you hav ever vibrated "D" or hav meditated on the note. The feeling is like ur whole body is vibrating intensly, and i believe most of you would know how more empowered your solar plexus feels. My theory is that "D" is the vibration of the soul, and using the sound could create a greater connection with ur soul. But then again, if we are all so different, maybe each of us vibrated on different levels. REMEMBER THESE ARE THEORIES FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, AND I DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS HARD FACTS
thanks for reading
HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Yes I have found while vibrating when doing the Charriot of Ra meditation,that each chakra has it own tone that it responds to too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, nocchi_sprocket <nocchi.sprocket@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] vibration of the soul
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 3:57 AM

Last night i had an interesting experience happen whilst meditating with my friend. I started hearing this tone, sort of like the tone a singing bowl makes. First i though it might hav been a train, but it couldnt hav been, it wouldnt hav been going ast for that long. Then i thought it could be that ringing in ur ears that can sometimes happen, but it wasnt a high pitched sound, it wasnt something tht was irritating. It was actualy quite peaceful. Anyway afterwards i askd my friend if he heard it. He said yes and continued to tel me that it was the sound our auras make. Now i understand that auras are made of energy, and energy is the vibration of everything that makes the univers. And as we know, al vibration has a tone/sound. This means our souls, light, auras etc would hav there own vibrations meaning there own sound. Liam believes our auras, or the sound we heard was a "D" note. That would make alot of sense as any of you would know if you hav ever vibrated "D" or hav meditated on the note. The feeling is like ur whole body is vibrating intensly, and i believe most of you would know how more empowered your solar plexus feels. My theory is that "D" is the vibration of the soul, and using the sound could create a greater connection with ur soul. But then again, if we are all so different, maybe each of us vibrated on different levels. REMEMBER THESE ARE THEORIES FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, AND I DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS HARD FACTS
thanks for reading
HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

<html/>Is there a link to the chariot of ra meditation?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET
<hr>From: Brian Gibbons
Sent: 6/20/2012 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] vibration of the soul

<td style="font:[/IMG]Yes I have found while vibrating when doing the Charriot of Ra meditation,that each chakra has it own tone that it responds to too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

thanks for reading
HAIL SATAN
[/TD]
=

<td val[/IMG]Not sure but I have all the books so I have it.Let me try to explain how to do it.As I said each chakra has a certain pitch or tone to it,so it takes some practice to find.You start with the base,and vibrate as low as you can,then you raise the pitch as you go up through all the chakras.When you hit the right pitch,you will feel the chakra respond,almost vibrate from the sound.That is how you know the pitch is right for that particular chakra.But it does take both time,and lots of experimentation.But when you find the right one,the power you feel in the chakra is amazing. 

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 6/21/12, Ca <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] vibration of the soul
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 1:43 AM

Is there a link to the chariot of ra meditation?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET

<td style="font:[/IMG]Yes I have found while vibrating when doing the Charriot of Ra meditation,that each chakra has it own tone that it responds to too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

thanks for reading
HAIL SATAN
[/TD]
=
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I am sure someone on the group can lead you to it.I just am not sure where it is.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 6/21/12, Ca <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] vibration of the soul
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 1:43 AM

Is there a link to the chariot of ra meditation?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET

Hail Enki
Brian 

thanks for reading
HAIL SATAN
[/TD]
=
[/TD]

In my experience each chakra responds to a note on the major scale starting with C for the root, D for sacral, E for Solar, F for heart, G for throat, A for Third Eye/Sixth and B for crown. This is not true for everyone but take your time with it as it may help you find your vibrations easier.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes I have found while vibrating when doing the Charriot of Ra meditation,that each chakra has it own tone that it responds to too.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Last night i had an interesting experience happen whilst meditating with my friend. I started hearing this tone, sort of like the tone a singing bowl makes. First i though it might hav been a train, but it couldnt hav been, it wouldnt hav been going ast for that long. Then i thought it could be that ringing in ur ears that can sometimes happen, but it wasnt a high pitched sound, it wasnt something tht was irritating. It was actualy quite peaceful. Anyway afterwards i askd my friend if he heard it. He said yes and continued to tel me that it was the sound our auras make. Now i understand that auras are made of energy, and energy is the vibration of everything that makes the univers. And as we know, al vibration has a tone/sound. This means our souls, light, auras etc would hav there own vibrations meaning there own sound. Liam believes our auras, or the sound we heard was a "D" note. That would make alot of sense as any of you would know if you hav
ever vibrated "D" or hav meditated on the note. The feeling is like ur whole body is vibrating intensly, and i believe most of you would know how more empowered your solar plexus feels. My theory is that "D" is the vibration of the soul, and using the sound could create a greater connection with ur soul. But then again, if we are all so different, maybe each of us vibrated on different levels. REMEMBER THESE ARE THEORIES FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, AND I DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS HARD FACTS

thanks for reading

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back