Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vibrating Thoth

zelmanincogni

Hello I need help vibrating Thoth. When I put my tongue between my teeth, I can't say Thoth anymore. Am I supposed to lightly bite my tongue or does my tongue just need to be sticking between my teeth without touching? Thank you

Hail Satan

You don't need to have your tounge between your teeth biting it. You are looking into it too much.

What is meant is that you should be making a "Th" sound throughout.

Practice by saying "Thoth" normally. Then just make the "ohh" sound. Then the "Th" sound. Now try putting them all together, "Th-Ohh-Th". Try do this without moving your tongue from the "Th" position.

"Ð ð - English "TH" At start or end of word, th as in "thing," in middle of word th as in "there." "
- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zelmanincogni" wrote:

Hello I need help vibrating Thoth. When I put my tongue between my teeth, I can't say Thoth anymore. Am I supposed to lightly bite my tongue or does my tongue just need to be sticking between my teeth without touching? Thank you

Hail Satan

Thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

You don't need to have your tounge between your teeth biting it. You are looking into it too much.

What is meant is that you should be making a "Th" sound throughout.

Practice by saying "Thoth" normally. Then just make the "ohh" sound. Then the "Th" sound. Now try putting them all together, "Th-Ohh-Th". Try do this without moving your tongue from the "Th" position.

"Ð ð - English "TH" At start or end of word, th as in "thing," in middle of word th as in "there." "
- http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zelmanincogni" wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back