Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

very strange experience

iRjr0n1GmPD9

So i was doing a standard ritual and when i was finishing it and hailing our gods suddenly i heard a loud noise next to me,i would compare it to a large insect flying up and it kinda scared me and it was as if my bed started to levitate up i was kinda shocked so any thoughts?
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

A god most likely :) good ritual?
Don't be shocked! I always kind of thought.... people think it's wierd to be able to see&hear astral anything... it's actually abnormal and wierd NOT to be able to! If you think about it. And where we're really from. And who we really are. Damn degeneration.
Well, next time, if there is a next time you hear it, try to tell if it's good or bad, doesnt sounds bad, annnd maybe communicate with whoever it could be?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

So i was doing a standard ritual and when i was finishing it and hailing our gods suddenly i heard a loud noise next to me,i would compare it to a large insect flying up and it kinda scared me and it was as if my bed started to levitate up i was kinda shocked so any thoughts?
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:
Don't be shocked! I always kind of thought.... people think it's wierd to be able to see&hear astral anything... it's actually abnormal and wierd NOT to be able to! If you think about it. And where we're really from. And who we really are. Damn degeneration.
Well, next time, if there is a next time you hear it, try to tell if it's good or bad, doesnt sounds bad, annnd maybe communicate with whoever it could be?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
yes ,it probably was a god since i doubt an enemy entity would come to me during a ritual,but a grey was harassing me lately but now i'm ok since it could only get to me once when i didn't meditate before i went to sleep and it wasn't worth it i can tell you that,thank you for the reply.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

yes ,it probably was a god since i doubt an enemy entity would come to me during a ritual,but a grey was harassing me lately but now i'm ok since it could only get to me once when i didn't meditate before i went to sleep and it wasn't worth it i can tell you that,thank you for the reply.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
ahhhh yeah nasty little asses -_- hah theyre attempts are pathetic ^.^ OWNNNINNN'! you're very welcome!

One time me and my friend who is a Satanist where talking late one right. I could feel a collection of energy in the kitchen. We both went over there and he also said he felt something. It was only a human entity that has died as it was not comparable to a god's energy level.

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back