Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very Powerful Aura of Protection for everyone

Voice of Enki [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
Hello brothers and Sisters in Satan.

A while back I got an AoP from my GD, which is very potent, I have made a number of improvements with her Guidance and made a finalized version that can be used by intermediate to advanced SS.

For newbies you can also use it, but perhaps tone down the number of vibrations to 36 (just an example) or another number of power that you are able to keep up daily.

For advanced SS that want to do higher reps, you can raise the number to 111 as this is a good number of power of the sun. Or you can simply do this AoP twice a day with 88 reps.

This AoP uses a lot of solar energy and is best performed during day time when the sun is out to make use of the solar energy. If the sun is too strong where you live to safely sit in direct sunlight for extended periods of time (such as when one lives close to the equator) you can use indirect sunlight, such as sitting next to a window where the sun shines though (not directly inside the sun) as the light still helps one to vizualize.

Or as HPS Maxine has said in one of her recent posts, you can use a bright lamp to help you vizualize bright white golden light.

So for best effect, keep vizualizing yourself inside powerful white golden light. I find it very pleasant to vizualize myself sitting inside a white golden Yoni when I do this meditation, as one does during the MerKaBa meditation, however you can do what works best for yourself.

The AoP goes as follows:

4 Times Satanas

88 times Aum Suryea

4 times Satanas

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy now and forever in a positive way for me.

4 times Satanas

88 times Algiz and Sowilo (together, so once Algiz and one Sowilo is one round and then again Algiz and Sowilo untill 88)

4 times Satanas

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy now and forever in a positive way for me.

Vibrate Aum once to close the meditation.

This working takes about 35 minutes when done right and is very potent, I strongly advice anyone who has been looking for a powerful way to improve their protection to use this.

It works well in conjunction with the Aura cleaning and Aura of protection method given by HPS Maxine, Do not use this as a substitute for that one!!

This AoP was given to me by my GD, Lady Inanna, me and some other SS have used it for a while now to great effect. The number 88 was deliberately given to me by Inanna for this working, so I and the other SS that have been using this AoP have been using 88 with great succes for this particular working.

The number has been working well for it, instead of 108, but if you want to use another number of power you can try to see what works best for you.

I advice 111 instead of 108 though, as 111 ties in closer with solar energy (it's a number taken from the sun square (the number in all 4 corners of the square is 111) a good number of power when working with solar energy.).

When vibrating Satanas, vibrate it into the corners of the soul. Once in the front, once in the left, once in the back and once in the right corner of the soul for 4 times.

4 times 4 ends in number 16, which when added together becomes number 7(1+6), a good positive number, which is why I choose 4 times 4 for Satanas. I've been fiddling with that for a while, trying different things, but this seems to work best.

8 is a number of perfection, which is why I choose 2 times 4 for the affirmations.

The affirmation speaks for itself, it's extremely powerful for protection, the best one I have found so far in my years as a Satanist (have been using a lot of different ones before I came up with this one).

I hope my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan can have as great of a success with this working as I have had with it. Especially now that we are starting to pressure the enemy harder and harder, a good protection will allow all of us to fight harder for the Gods and kick the enemy alien ass with more RTR's.

Be well my fellow Brother and Sisters!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

This is great. I started this today. If I do the meditation during the day and then vibrate Berkano 88 times, followed by vibrating AUM 40 times before going to bed will I be protected enough? Thanks for sharing, Voice of Enki!

That will protect you very well yes, the Berkano AoP covers any fronts that might be left open by this one as it uses a different kind of protective energy.

They work well together as multiple AoP's also build on each other.

This one is potent as a stand alone regardless though in case one only has time to do one AoP.

Hello voiceofenki, I started recently your AOP older version (without the sowilo) that I found in this post by Lydia : https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post97568.html Now I just saw your post on these groups.

What made you add the sowilo later ? I don't use the sun at all for the working. I don't find it convenient or discreet to get out outside and find a sunny spot etc. Not sure how sun dependent this is ? Btw isn't AUM suryae a cleaning affirmation ? Does this AOP also do a cleaning work at the same time ?

The older version is great too, I and some other SS have been using it for over a year to great benifit, but this one is more powerful, due to the properties of Sowilo.

Sowilo basically add's power to any other rune it is used with together and it has powerful properties by itself too for protection and empowerment (the affirmation plays into that), combining Sowilo and Algiz basically multiplies the effect of Algiz and majorly boosts the AoP, at the cost of minimal extra time.

It does indeed also clean, as you said Aum Suryae is a cleaning affirmation, but Aum Suryae is kind of multi purpose in that is also protects because you are basically invoking energy of the Sun (It's a Sun mantra after all), which has both cleaning and protecting properties.

This is also the reason for the split between Aum Suryae and the Runes as they have a slightly different effect that is amplified by each other.

I'm not saying this is the perfect AoP, I'm sure you can make something better or more powerful, but it's the best one I've done.

My GD told me about it last year when Sun entered Leo for the first time, then when Sun entered Aries earlier this year I experimented with some changes (added in Sowilo) and now my GD helped me compile this more definitive version.

You don't exactly have to sit in a sunny spot outside, but if you sit next to a window even in indirect sunlight it will be more effective than say if you do it at night or in a dark room with the curtains closed. That's what I personally found at least, your experience might be different as meditation is not the same for everyone.

This version is the best so far.

Fyi, you don't need to be in the sun to use the solar mantra. And yes, the solar mantra is for protecting as well, we've been using it in the JoS for many years for other AoP's posted by HPS Maxine. this is why it's recommended to read past sermons by clergy, to get a good understanding of everything.

I forgot to add, I've been doing the affirmation 8x for both times. 8+8=16=7, plus 8 feels more than just 4... I don't like stating affirmations only 4 times. I did for a while but switched back to 8 some months ago.

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

This version is the best so far.

Fyi, you don't need to be in the sun to use the solar mantra. And yes, the solar mantra is for protecting as well, we've been using it in the JoS for many years for other AoP's posted by HPS Maxine. this is why it's recommended to read past sermons by clergy, to get a good understanding of everything.

@All active SS Warriors. Ref AoP
While mediating tonight my GD gave me specific and urgent instructions for ALL active Warrior SS.
He said if you are doing the RTRs... You must do this AoP.
He said it is necessary to have this added protection!!
There are suggestions within this feed of using this new AoP with the Reverse Curses 1 & 2 and the Bjorkin AoP. Please adjust them to your level of ability. But do them!
My GD was as urgent an intense as I've ever seen Him! 
Thank you voice and thanks to your GD!
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 1:43 PM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello brothers and Sisters in Satan.

A while back I got an AoP from my GD, which is very potent, I have made a number of improvements with her Guidance and made a finalized version that can be used by intermediate to advanced SS.

For newbies you can also use it, but perhaps tone down the number of vibrations to 36 (just an example) or another number of power that you are able to keep up daily.

For advanced SS that want to do higher reps, you can raise the number to 111 as this is a good number of power of the sun. Or you can simply do this AoP twice a day with 88 reps.

This AoP uses a lot of solar energy and is best performed during day time when the sun is out to make use of the solar energy. If the sun is too strong where you live to safely sit in direct sunlight for extended periods of time (such as when one lives close to the equator) you can use indirect sunlight, such as sitting next to a window where the sun shines though (not directly inside the sun) as the light still helps one to vizualize.

Or as HPS Maxine has said in one of her recent posts, you can use a bright lamp to help you vizualize bright white golden light.

So for best effect, keep vizualizing yourself inside powerful white golden light. I find it very pleasant to vizualize myself sitting inside a white golden Yoni when I do this meditation, as one does during the MerKaBa meditation, however you can do what works best for yourself.

The AoP goes as follows:

4 Times Satanas

88 times Aum Suryea

4 times Satanas

Affirm 4 times:

4 times Satanas

88 times Algiz and Sowilo (together, so once Algiz and one Sowilo is one round and then again Algiz and Sowilo untill 88)

4 times Satanas

Affirm 4 times:

This working takes about 35 minutes when done right and is very potent, I strongly advice anyone who has been looking for a powerful way to improve their protection to use this.

It works well in conjunction with the Aura cleaning and Aura of protection method given by HPS Maxine, Do not use this as a substitute for that one!!

This AoP was given to me by my GD, Lady Inanna, me and some other SS have used it for a while now to great effect. The number 88 was deliberately given to me by Inanna for this working, so I and the other SS that have been using this AoP have been using 88 with great succes for this particular working.

The number has been working well for it, instead of 108, but if you want to use another number of power you can try to see what works best for you.

I advice 111 instead of 108 though, as 111 ties in closer with solar energy (it's a number taken from the sun square (the number in all 4 corners of the square is 111) a good number of power when working with solar energy.).

When vibrating Satanas, vibrate it into the corners of the soul. Once in the front, once in the left, once in the back and once in the right corner of the soul for 4 times.

4 times 4 ends in number 16, which when added together becomes number 7(1+6), a good positive number, which is why I choose 4 times 4 for Satanas. I've been fiddling with that for a while, trying different things, but this seems to work best.

8 is a number of perfection, which is why I choose 2 times 4 for the affirmations.

The affirmation speaks for itself, it's extremely powerful for protection, the best one I have found so far in my years as a Satanist (have been using a lot of different ones before I came up with this one).

I hope my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan can have as great of a success with this working as I have had with it. Especially now that we are starting to pressure the enemy harder and harder, a good protection will allow all of us to fight harder for the Gods and kick the enemy alien ass with more RTR's.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I don't have enough time in one sitting to do all this. If I split it into two halves, will it then be half as effective?

What about using electric blue light or maybe combine fire and air for electricity? Is the electric element when evoked help with protection?(Around but not inside my aura)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, July 28, 2017, 4:45 PM, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  @All active SS Warriors. Ref AoP
While mediating tonight my GD gave me specific and urgent instructions for ALL active Warrior SS.
He said if you are doing the RTRs... You must do this AoP.
He said it is necessary to have this added protection!!
There are suggestions within this feed of using this new AoP with the Reverse Curses 1 & 2 and the Bjorkin AoP. Please adjust them to your level of ability. But do them!
My GD was as urgent an intense as I've ever seen Him! 
Thank you voice and thanks to your GD!
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 1:43 PM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello brothers and Sisters in Satan.

The AoP goes as follows:

4 Times Satanas

88 times Aum Suryea

4 times Satanas

Affirm 4 times:

4 times Satanas

4 times Satanas

Affirm 4 times:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Greetings, first and foremost, i thank you and our goddess Astaroth a lot for the help.
I have a few silly questions if you don't mind;
1.do we take a breath between Algiz and Sowilo?2.if yes, i'm assuming the same goes for Aum Suryae. Right?3.lastly, i know you already answered this question, but i'm afraid you didn't give a clear answer, at least not in my opinion. So, can Aum Suryae dispense basic Aura cleaning? (would it be enough to clean the aura, chakras and everything else alone?) 
Thanks a lot in advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

If you need to take a breath then do it, don't force yourself not to, personally I don't take a breath between algiz and sowilo, only a short pause to keep the vibrations seperate.

With Aum Suryae I don't take a breath in between either, no pause either. That's what I do though, if it feels better to you to take a short breath then that is no problem. Do what feels best for you.

Just for reference, I usually vibrate Aum Suryae for about 6 seconds per rep, same for algiz and sowilo combined, maybe 6-8 for the latter if I'm going slow.

The total meditation takes me about 30-35 minutes, if you need significantly longer than that you can speed up the vibrations by drawing them out less.

For aura cleaning visualize white golden light over your aura, body and soul. Do this while vibrating Aum Suryae and you'll clean your aura as well as build a potent protection, it does both.

Inanna instructed specifically to try to visualize white golden light over yourself during the entire meditation, this adds to the protection and to the cleaning.

Aum Suryae is simply an excellent mantra for cleaning and protection, the JoS has used it for years to do both, coupled with visualizing white golden light.

These are the basics explained in the beginner section of the meditation section on the JoyofSatan, you should know this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back