Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

VERY IMPORTANT SPECIAL RITUAL

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Attachments :

[/IMG] [*]V[/IMG] [*]V[/IMG] [*]V[/IMG] [*][/IMG] [*]DO TH[/IMG] [*]When you are f[/IMG][/B]
The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.

You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.   

Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly.

For a PDF copy of this ritual:
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

Damn, they don't give up. Thanks for this HP Maxine, I will give my part and curse enemy back. Could this be the reason I'm feeling generally unwell this few days? Not physically, but psychically. Is anyone else feeling different for the past few days?
Let's strike the enemy back! 
Hail SATAN! Hail Crocell! Hail Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Thank you so much Maxine! For letting us know about this curse and guiding us as to what to do against it.

I guess this explains why I was mostly unfortunate last year. Not all of it was bad, but most of it was, unfortunately.

I don't need to go deep in details, but there are so many bad things that happened to me last year, and it was mostly a year of bad luck, extreme frustration, and a lot of negative energy in my life. I really didn't think it would be like that, I know we can go through some troubles at times but I didn't think 2016 could be that low for me. It's even hard to believe...

So if that curse is the reason behind all this, I am more than ready to do this ritual and fight back!
I won't back the fuck down!

Hail Satan!!!

Attachments :
<ol>image001.jpg</ol>Can we still do the other rituals. Like restoring Getile Power

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 1 Feb, 2017 at 4:50 a[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*][/IMG][*]DO TH[/IMG][*]When you are f[/IMG][/B] The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.   You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.      Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly.   For a PDF copy of this ritual:

I KNEW IT!!! I FUCKING KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG GOING ON!!

Thanks for posting this working!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Good one HPS Maxine!

This is just further proof that the enemy is running scared! I pray to Satan to protect you and the ministry.

The world has become enslaved by the joos and their 'unwitting' minions with their lies and nefarious programs, and WE are exposing them!

All of us would like to go in and quickly dispose of them but we don't want a repeat of WW 2 when they used their 'mind control' with xianity to turn the world against those who believed in Satan.

Our RTR's are doing their work! We will prevail!

HAIL SATAN!

how have i never heard of this before!? i dont even remember seeing something about cleaning animals auras buut OK! :-D Thanks so much for giving me information i didnt know about! Now i can use it on...nobody because.reasons XD. And dont worry ill do everything i have to do! Iiiiill just read over this whole post a couple more times^^ LOVE YOUUUUU!!!

Attachments :
<ol>image001-176211.jpg</ol>Eager for the rest of the ritual. I can see that every active member of JoS has been hit as well. Ok. I'll take it and turn it back to them! 
With zeal for life and Family, each day seeing how Great and Wonderful He is!

Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 10:50 P[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*][/IMG][*]DO TH[/IMG][*]When you are f[/IMG][/B] The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.   You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.      Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly.   For a PDF copy of this ritual:

Can i do the meditation EVERY day AND night until the 26th or is it JUST DAY because i REEAALLY want to do this the most that i can to make up for me not doing any rtrs in days because of no privacy at all. Thank you so much if you reply and I LOVE YOU!!!^^

Hail Satan thanks for information on me as a Joy of Satan member it explains why I tried to overdose myself last wensday night because of the fucking emeny and this ritual I am starting to night but does explain my illnesses for the last month started with 10 day virus then a uti. and then another cold so it seams like they hit my throat chakra and my sacral chakra Hall Father Satan thanks for your help

Well then it was obviously not a coincidence that I thought about that a few days ago.

Crud. I know my servitor has been attacked recently, her growth was stunted, but I didn't know it was THAT bad. I thought I was just slacking a bit was all..
also, the PDF/website link shows the image of the cat, but the Groups post does NOT. Just click the link, folks..in fact, right click, save as...

We are all strong together, and I am sure that these obstacles will be overcome in no time. Let us all unite our souls and defend JoS and everyone who is true to it. HAIL SATAN

@littlesttitan As far as I'm aware, you should be perfectly fine with doing it multiple times per day, because you basically just clean your aura and send any curses etc. back to their senders. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, please. 

-Shael
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 17:09, littlesttitan@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Can i do the meditation EVERY day AND night until the 26th or is it JUST DAY because i REEAALLY want to do this the most that i can to make up for me not doing any rtrs in days because of no privacy at all. Thank you so much if you reply and I LOVE YOU!!!^^

Attachments :
<ol>image001-176269.jpg</ol>One question HPS maxine, If we were to get rid of that exposing JoS website, can we vibrate the name of planet Pluto for black magic?

Pluto

<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:52 AM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*]V[/IMG][*][/IMG][*]DO TH[/IMG][*]When you are f[/IMG][/B] The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.   You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.      Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly.   For a PDF copy of this ritual:

I love it! Would it be a problem to add rituals to the JoS schedule?
I'm doing this new ritual. Also I've been continuing the 72 name ritual. Occasionally I have problems with the Yahoo or with the internet. Knowing it's the joo pigs I do a communications ritual and it clears right away. Now I'd like to add RTR #1 as a normal thing along with the new ritual and the 72 names.
But my question is does this damage our efferts? 
Any real answer is appreciated.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:40 PM, archdandy@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   In addition to this new ritual and the RTR's, I was thinking we can include this one as well :

Ritual One to Protect the Joy of Satan : JoyofSatan666  Hail Satan!

Thank you Maxine,

I had an extremely bad year in 2016 so I will be participating in the rituals as soon as possible.

*cough* cough*!! Thats great, cuz ive got a dumb turned around christian and mentaly insane athiest in the house that always fight. LOVE YOU! XD

It won't damage the energy sent towards the enemy at all, just make sure you're waiting like 30-60 minutes between rituals
On Feb 2, 2017, at 15:46, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I love it! Would it be a problem to add rituals to the JoS schedule?
I'm doing this new ritual. Also I've been continuing the 72 name ritual. Occasionally I have problems with the Yahoo or with the internet. Knowing it's the joo pigs I do a communications ritual and it clears right away. Now I'd like to add RTR #1 as a normal thing along with the new ritual and the 72 names.
But my question is does this damage our efferts? 
Any real answer is appreciated.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

In addition to this new ritual and the RTR's, I was thinking we can include this one as well :

Ritual One to Protect the Joy of Satan : JoyofSatan666  Hail Satan!

@AntiGoatFucker, vibrating Pluto is not effective for black magick. The English names of the planets have no power when vibrated. Also, Pluto is a neutral planet and the energies are not inherently destructive. In a natal chart, Pluto amplifies other planets, for better or worse.  The runes HAGALAZ and THURISAZ are effective for destroying a target.

Black Magick Guide
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16813.html

My week has been quite wonderful and I received an unexpected financial bonus totaling in the high hundreds of dollars. This is because I put a lot of effort into protecting myself. As a result, bad things do not happen to me. Here is what I do every day:

1. 54 vibrations of ALGIZ, BERKANO, and SAULO (the more powerful version of SOWILO) directed with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
 http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

2. Vibrate SATANAS into each of my main chakras, visualize a staff rising through my main chakras, vibrate SATANAS into the staff, spin the staff at the speed of light and affirm that my chakras are vibrating and spinning at the speed of light. I do that entire process three times and then vibrate AUM into my aura 40 times. I then direct the energies with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

SATANAS
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm

3. Non-stop sun squares except for when the sun is in Aquarius or Libra. Saturn is the cause of almost all crap and the enemy is a vicious Saturn cult trying to enslave humanity using the malefic energies of Saturn. Sun squares can be used to nullify malefic Saturn influence in your life. A potential affirmation is,"In a positive manner, the energies of the sun square are permanently and completely nullifying all negative Saturn influence in my life."

Satan's Magickal Squares PDF and Audio Mp3s

4. Non-stop Jupiter squares. Jupiter squares can be used for protection and increasing your luck. A Jupiter square takes 5-10 minutes a day and is done in 2 weeks.

5. The protection working using SURYAE from here:

Meditation for Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

6. Cleaning my aura using the mantras VREEM and VI-SUDDI. VREEM and VI-SUDDI can be used to clean both your aura and chakras. VREEM is vibrated VVV-RRR-EEE-MMM. VI-SUDDI is vibrated VVV-EEE SSS-UUU-D-D-D-EEE. E is vibrated as in see or tea. D is vibrated like an exaggerated TH on the hard palate.

7. The basic aura of protection here:

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

8. Banishing Rituals to keep enemy entities out of my house and my life.

Banishing Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html 

It is to your advantage to protect yourself. The time and money lost due to accidents, injuries, cars breaking down, computers malfunctioning, theft, enemy attacks, and other crap adds up. Spending 20 minutes a day protecting yourself pays itself back by saving you thousands of dollars in medical bills or repair fees or days of misery due to being harassed by enemy entities.

Thank you very much Maxine, I'm a new member and I have problems with our enemies that never let me on my own in my Spiritual Satanism path and that's what they are doing to all of us they won't let us. It's an eternal war. we must stand together in this very important ritual and as I need you as each one of us needs another. So all please confirm.

I have been waiting for a proper astrological time to begin using runes for protection one has yet to arise.

About two months is how long I have been waiting, because beginning runes, or other meditations for protection in weak signs of sub par signs doesn't help much.

Do you happen to have some good advice as to when I should start runes, or other protection workings?

Also, should I use an affirmation at the end of each rune I have finished vibrating, or can I vibrate all of the runes and then make an affirmation. Should I state the affirmation more than once?

I am also interested in trying the VREEM, VISUDDI but the explanation you gave on pronouncing the E didn't really register with me. Do you have another explanation?

You should start protecting yourself as soon as possible. You do not need to have absolutely perfect astrological conditions to start protecting yourself. Not protecting yourself for months is worse than starting during sub-optimal astrological conditions. Start protecting yourself sometime when the moon is NOT void. Starting on a Sunday or Thursday during a waxing moon during the hours of the sun or Jupiter helps. You should start protecting yourself this Thursday.

Your aura of protection is cumulative, the longer you strengthen it the stronger it gets. Two months of empowering your aura of protection is more effective than doing nothing for two months waiting for perfect planetary conditions and then starting.

How to Use Runes/Mantras
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16804.html

You can state your affirmation before, during, or after vibrating your runes. What I do for most runic workings is:

State affirmation 9x
Vibrate rune 108x
Vibrate AUM
State affirmation 9x
Vibrate AUM

E is vibrated as a long E sound like that found in see, tea, me, and tree. An example of the E sound is in the "Sun" Mp3 from Satan's Magickal Squares.

I thought we had to vibrate the rune a multiple of the number given. Isa is 11 so a multiple of that for example 11,22, etc. 108 isn't a multiple of some of the runes right? Algiz won't multiply to 108.

I actually have a very strong aura of protection and I do the SURYAYE. I was referring to runes in general.
Since Lydia hadn't posted any good dates for protection in general I was waiting for a strong astrological sign to begin it in.

So Let me get this straight.

I would state the affirmation 9 times, then vibrate the rune, then vibrate AUM state the affirmation 9  more times then vibrate AUM. Now would I do this for each rune such as Algiz, Berkano, and Sowilo, or do it once? Save vibrating each rune 108 times.

I will begin this on thursday. I'm tired of dealing with reptilians harassing me on a daily basis and having to deal with it. Granted the harassment is minor such as possessing people around me at random times and making them do certain things(sometimes very strange things) and the enemy uses that as an opportunity to chakra attack me which usually results in the mild to major sleep attack. or the mental/telepathic harassment which I can tune out but seriously..

It would be nice to not have to deal with it anymore, and I know there is a solution just what is it though.
Thank you for helping.

Good day.

Hail Satan.

@ Discipleofthegods: No need to state the affirmation 9 times before vibrating the rune. I usually sort of "think" the affirmation once to get the energy/mood set before starting with vibrations. There are many methods, do what works best for you. Another method is vibrating Satanas before the runic vibrations, then again after the runic vibrations, and then Aum once at the end.

@ HailOdin- Power numbers. 54, 108, 88, these are power numbers and any rune can be vibrated for those amounts, not just to the multiple of the rune.

@johnson_akemiThank you for putting this together.
@lydiaThank you for the final touches.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 9:57 PM, johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   My week has been quite wonderful and I received an unexpected financial bonus totaling in the high hundreds of dollars. This is because I put a lot of effort into protecting myself. As a result, bad things do not happen to me. Here is what I do every day:

1. 54 vibrations of ALGIZ, BERKANO, and SAULO (the more powerful version of SOWILO) directed with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

2. Vibrate SATANAS into each of my main chakras, visualize a staff rising through my main chakras, vibrate SATANAS into the staff, spin the staff at the speed of light and affirm that my chakras are vibrating and spinning at the speed of light. I do that entire process three times and then vibrate AUM into my aura 40 times. I then direct the energies with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

SATANAS
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm

3. Non-stop sun squares except for when the sun is in Aquarius or Libra. Saturn is the cause of almost all crap and the enemy is a vicious Saturn cult trying to enslave humanity using the malefic energies of Saturn. Sun squares can be used to nullify malefic Saturn influence in your life. A potential affirmation is,"In a positive manner, the energies of the sun square are permanently and completely nullifying all negative Saturn influence in my life."

Satan's Magickal Squares PDF and Audio Mp3s

4. Non-stop Jupiter squares. Jupiter squares can be used for protection and increasing your luck. A Jupiter square takes 5-10 minutes a day and is done in 2 weeks.

5. The protection working using SURYAE from here:

Meditation for Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

6. Cleaning my aura using the mantras VREEM and VI-SUDDI. VREEM and VI-SUDDI can be used to clean both your aura and chakras. VREEM is vibrated VVV-RRR-EEE-MMM. VI-SUDDI is vibrated VVV-EEE SSS-UUU-D-D-D-EEE. E is vibrated as in see or tea. D is vibrated like an exaggerated TH on the hard palate.

7. The basic aura of protection here:

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

8. Banishing Rituals to keep enemy entities out of my house and my life.

Banishing Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html 

It is to your advantage to protect yourself. The time and money lost due to accidents, injuries, cars breaking down, computers malfunctioning, theft, enemy attacks, and other crap adds up. Spending 20 minutes a day protecting yourself pays itself back by saving you thousands of dollars in medical bills or repair fees or days of misery due to being harassed by enemy entities.

This just came to mind, may be out there but is it possible to do this kind of cleaning by holding the person not by force of course. Expending the Aura and clean both aura and soul of u and the other person?
Thanks.

Energy should be directed like a laser. Cleaning more than one person at a time dilutes your energies and makes the cleaning less effective. You can clean someone else's aura like you would clean your own aura. You visualize golden-white energy cleaning their aura and chakras. You can also build an aura of protection around other people. You use the same techniques you would use to protect yourself and instead direct the protective energies at the other person.

The aura is part of the soul, just like the physical body. Of course you can do that. Study how energy work and you won't need to ask this kind of questions.

Thank you soooo much for this Maxine. I feel very much better after doing this ritual. Seems that enemy stepped up their attacks, which means that we are dealing some serious damage to them. This war is getting more and more intense! If we didn't, they wouldn't even bother! Now they will feel the wrath of our Father and us, His children!
Hail SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back