Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very alarming odd dreams

Shades_of_chaos

Now I know I dont have any Jews near me or anything but I had some very strange dreams this morning in rem sleep. First I was at a airport and I was taking the bus to another town and met up with my friend Terran up there but he was going to his college classes than all of this jumbled crap was going on I felt really bad stomach pains and I was talking to this Jew but I was just trying to brush him off telling him to leave me alone and finally it just got weird a guard next to me at the airport shot him. And I was going through the gates but I has to empty my pockets and change my close and take a radation bath which made no sense to me any answers constructive crititcism. ( to all who didn't like the length of this post please exuse that) hail Satan . Jeremy

rofl, sounds like the jew contaminated you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Now I know I dont have any Jews near me or anything but I had some very strange dreams this morning in rem sleep. First I was at a airport and I was taking the bus to another town and met up with my friend Terran up there but he was going to his college classes than all of this jumbled crap was going on I felt really bad stomach pains and I was talking to this Jew but I was just trying to brush him off telling him to leave me alone and finally it just got weird a guard next to me at the airport shot him. And I was going through the gates but I has to empty my pockets and change my close and take a radation bath which made no sense to me any answers constructive crititcism. ( to all who didn't like the length of this post please exuse that) hail Satan . Jeremy

Yeah I have been washing my aura I feel like shit. Fucking damm Jewish bastards!! Anyways I'm going to be smashing my head against a wall if I hear this Jesus bullshit in my head anymore it's really annoying I'm taking the offensive now the punks mine I know who it is and he's going to wish he wasn't s freaking Jew bagel anymore. 

On Oct 8, 2009, at 11:37 AM, "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

You were under attack, happens to me sometimes.
Cleanse your aura.

The radiation bath could be an ET attack..... or your own guardian protecting you.

Sounds more like an attack.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

Yeah I have been noticing greys alot and I'm getting tired if it if fought I've used magick everything I'm going to start to get angry at the li

On Oct 10, 2009, at 9:53 AM, "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:
Cleanse your aura.

The radiation bath could be an ET attack..... or your own guardian protecting you.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus66 6@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

My iPhone cut off ok I just got pisses at the little grey bitches and I'm blowing the fuckers up with pure power.... I'm not going to be passive and use defense anymore it's useless they want me to be pityfull I'm a satanist and I'm not going to put up with them. When I blasted my energies in a attack to them I felt like I just let off a whitish nuclear bomb blast on the spiritual levle and Im seeing them Turing a blood red and crawling around now I'm going to kill them on the astral. I know I have a lot of charged power in myself my guradian demoness haures has been giving me a boost to add every day it worked and I feel awake and well good no more sucking jewbagel thought and I'm happy HAIL SATAN MY CREATOR

On Oct 10, 2009, at 9:53 AM, "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:
Cleanse your aura.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus66 6@... wrote:

Weird dream, your guardian my have been the security guard who shot the jew. I had a dream this morning that there was a flood and that money lost all of it's value in a matter of minutes. There was no longer electricity either, in the dream I talked to someone about zeitgeist and how money has (or had) no real value to it anyways. Then I spent the rest of the dream (atleast what I can remember) looking for one of my guns. The weird thing is I usually don't remember my dreams, kinda makes me wonder if it was a premonition.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Cleanse your aura.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

Yeah and that is getting close to happening dreams I know for a fact that dreams are very symbolic to each and every thing. Well it really weird anyways

On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:54 AM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  Weird dream, your guardian my have been the security guard who shot the jew. I had a dream this morning that there was a flood and that money lost all of it's value in a matter of minutes. There was no longer electricity either, in the dream I talked to someone about zeitgeist and how money has (or had) no real value to it anyways. Then I spent the rest of the dream (atleast what I can remember) looking for one of my guns. The weird thing is I usually don't remember my dreams, kinda makes me wonder if it was a premonition.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

Cleanse your aura.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus66 6@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I used to get really odd odd dreams when I was younger. Thinking of it since I could comprehend things more thurrally..they were weird for being an 8 year old kid. My only dream that stuck out the most was an actual satan dream as a child. It goes like this...

I see myself laying in bed....remind you I am eight years old at the time....I see myself sleeping and a whole picture as if I was really sleeping.....a gloomy figure appeared underneath me, it was quite weird to depict the apparition. It's figure was transparent, and it was just a very very demonic being you can obviously tell, but in my mind, the word satan came to me. I watched look straight up from under my bed and lifted itself into my body. as that happened everything went black, then I appeared on a couch with a black full background. I was sitting there next to my mother, and a gate appeared off to my left. I sat on the left. Then another me appeared, and it seemed like chaos had raged through it's mind. It was a very evil looking version of me. I seemed real wild, and I had a dagger in hand. It broke through the gate and charged after me, I ran out of instinct, and I ran into the darkness, and then I came up to a line of people....in front of what was like a ....stand high wooden stand, like when you're giving speeches. A person stood before it, and I raced through the line cutting everyone as my other me charged still after me. I looked at the person at the wooden stand, and she nodded at me...and I look back...myself pretty much pierced me in my left collar bone. I woke up, and it was the end of that. Fairly odd dream, no?   

--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Very alarming odd dreams
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 10:08 AM

Yeah and that is getting close to happening dreams I know for a fact that dreams are very symbolic to each and every thing. Well it really weird anyways

On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:54 A[/IMG]kvnfidler@yahoo. com wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

Cleanse your aura.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus66 6@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back