Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Venus square

Doru Victor

Hello,I have a question about the Venus square.If I want to use it for talent in arts do I have to use the materialistic mantra?And do I have to make affirmations like for the sun square?   Hail Satan!!!

And I RESPOND a month later... <3Yes, talent in arts is considered a materialistic purpose. And yes, an affirmation is needed.

[/IMG]the only empowerment that is considered for spiritual purpose with the Magickal Squares [/B]is if you want to empower [let's take Venus Square as an example] the chakra that corresponds to that planet [in other words, the Throat chakra], or the Houses in your astrology chart that have the planet Venus in and [as it says: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html] the Houses that have the zodiac signs of Taurus and Libra on the cusps.

Στις 3:17 π.μ. Σάββατο, 9 Μαΐου 2015, ο/η "Doru Victor doru.victor@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello,I have a question about the Venus square.If I want to use it for talent in arts do I have to use the materialistic mantra?And do I have to make affirmations like for the sun square?   Hail Satan!!!

Well, at least i know now, thanks for answering me to the topic related to the jews too:)

No worries Victor. :)

dark_pagan Venus rules the throat, not the heart. Mercury rules the heart.

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 5 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "Victor Doru doru.victor@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well, at least i know now, thanks for answering me to the topic related to the jews too:)

Okay...Thats just fucked up as The Mercury Square empowers the throat and the Venus square empowers the Heart. Because the Sanskrit words of power is for those Chakras specifically. Regarding reading about the Chakras in specific in the meditation section [information] Venus rules the Throat as you stated and Mercury rules Throat.

To me...that makes absolutely no sense at all.

And yes...I do know the Metals are allegories that represents the chakras, but still. Shouldn't then the Mercury Square empower the Heart chakra instead?
And change Budhaaya with Shukraya?

I may be stupid to question this or there may be something I have neglected.

a solar square for spiitual advanement will bring you money anywayA venus square for spiritual advancement will bring you nice clothes, nice hair...anyway

Em Sexta-feira, 5 de Junho de 2015 4:19, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

No worries Victor. :)

dark_pagan Venus rules the throat, not the heart. Mercury rules the heart.

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 5 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "Victor Doru doru.victor@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well, that means some1 needs to make some changes on the site as being informed is being powerfull and good info is priceless

I am on my 4th day of the Venus square for non spiritual and instead of vibrating it 37 times I did 44 I don't know how I got so mixed up but do I need to start over for this to be valid?

Sadly yes. It has to be absolutely precise. The correct number of vibrations properly vibrated or it has little to no power. Luckily you are only 4 days in so no worries. :) 

On Friday, November 27, 2015 12:38 AM, "kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am on my 4th day of the Venus square for non spiritual and instead of vibrating it 37 times I did 44 I don't know how I got so mixed up but do I need to start over for this to be valid?

Thanks in you opinion should I wait until moon is out of Gemini since projects started to last long

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 27, 2015, at 11:48 AM, james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Sadly yes. It has to be absolutely precise. The correct number of vibrations properly vibrated or it has little to no power. Luckily you are only 4 days in so no worries. :) 

On Friday, November 27, 2015 12:38 AM, "kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes start it on a Friday during the hour of Venus. During a better moon. I know it's frustrating. But when it's done, it's done. Meaning just enjoy the journey. 

Even though you are correct jamesmarshall. I have gone over the number of vibrations before in a square by mistake. I still got positive results.  
Except that Saturn square, an odd one it is. I directed (affirm) the energies right and some matters did not go well.   
Anyways, If I was you, kothebull, I would start a new one and keep going with the current one. 

---In [email protected], <jamesmarshall237@... wrote :

On Friday, November 27, 2015 12:38 AM, "kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for that but I have already skipped a day, and  I don't feel very sure since this is my first time so in going to wait until Mars is in Scorpio
And do the Mars square
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 28, 2015, at 11:19 AM, lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Even though you are correct jamesmarshall. I have gone over the number of vibrations before in a square by mistake. I still got positive results.  
Except that Saturn square, an odd one it is. I directed (affirm) the energies right and some matters did not go well.   
Anyways, If I was you, kothebull, I would start a new one and keep going with the current one. 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <jamesmarshall237@... wrote :

On Friday, November 27, 2015 12:38 AM, "kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back