Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vampirism?

incogni2_89

hi brothers & sisters. about a year ago i downloaded a folder containing a lot of books from temple of the vampire and sanguinarium and strigoi, start right now about reading from one of the books ( the vampire predator bible ) anybody have some insight in this? stands alot of stuff about energy in this book. Is this some kind of book about psychic vampire stuff?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:
hi brothers & sisters. about a year ago i downloaded a folder containing a lot of books from temple of the vampire and sanguinarium and strigoi, start right now about reading from one of the books ( the vampire predator bible ) anybody have some insight in this? stands alot of stuff about energy in this book. Is this some kind of book about psychic vampire stuff?
i use wne to a page about vampirism but i kinda felt like it was sucking my energy and i feel this bad feeling.... i suggest u throw that away burn it or something

Psychic vampirism is against Satanism and of the enemies of Satan. Satanism is about depending only on your own powers and raising them. Psychic vampirism is more like a disease/disorder and chakra imbalance where you can't sustain your energy and you have to such it off from others, and it can be fixed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@ wrote:

i use wne to a page about vampirism but i kinda felt like it was sucking my energy and i feel this bad feeling.... i suggest u throw that away burn it or something

It is true that you don't need the energy of others to sustain yourself when there is soooo freaking much energy floating around; energy of all kinds. I personally have drained the chakras of others, for battle purposes. I live in a predominantly christian area, so I feel that I have a duty to myself and the Elder Gods to keep this energy out of the hands of Jewish and Jew sympathizing occultists who are using it one way or another anyway. However, I use the energy i gather for positive purposes(fanatical christians expend a mass amount of energy into their fictitious christ). There are many things you can do with energy, but as a Satanist I do these things for Satan and myself. Oh yeah, if you do go down the road of vamyprism, don't be surprised if you get a booby trap. hehe.
from an introvert

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

aha, yeah i'm not doing that sort of thing's just reading their books, but it would be fun to try off course too suck energy from an enemy or a bad friend. But if it is against satan i will never ever do it. but some of their exercises about establishing self control and control over your thought's could be that bad to use?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Psychic vampirism is against Satanism and of the enemies of Satan. Satanism is about depending only on your own powers and raising them. Psychic vampirism is more like a disease/disorder and chakra imbalance where you can't sustain your energy and you have to such it off from others, and it can be fixed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@ wrote:

It doesn't sound like psychic vampirism. But most books got it all wrong anyway

People who drink blood, sanguinarium or whatever you called it, usually suffer from some degree of a mental disorder called schizophrenia. Schizophrenia patients usually suffer from some degree of either, audio or visual hallucinations. Also often times they have a personality disorder in which they will communicate with themselves to some degree. It's also possible that a person partaking in these kind of taboo have a personality disorder known as sociopath, these people can be dangerous and not to be trusted.

It's either what you said, or these people are jews who drink blood of gentile children in a jewish ritual murder in their "passover".

http://gblt.webs.com/Jewish_Ritual_Murder.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

People who drink blood, sanguinarium or whatever you called it, usually suffer from some degree of a mental disorder called schizophrenia. Schizophrenia patients usually suffer from some degree of either, audio or visual hallucinations. Also often times they have a personality disorder in which they will communicate with themselves to some degree. It's also possible that a person partaking in these kind of taboo have a personality disorder known as sociopath, these people can be dangerous and not to be trusted.

hmm. interesting. i would never drink blood, and i would never go over to vampirism, and i totally agree, that if I'm going to suck energy from anybody i would be from a xian or an enemy of father. But i think i have totally problems with feeling energy when I'm doing foundation meditation. been doing for 11 days and 2 times every day. sometimes i just feel i little prickling feeling in my hands, feet, sometimes in my head and chest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

It's either what you said, or these people are jews who drink blood of gentile children in a jewish ritual murder in their "passover".

http://gblt.webs.com/Jewish_Ritual_Murder.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back