Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vampirism

siguard666

Hi folks!

It came to my mind - I mean the matter of vampirism. I read the 'Enegry Ripping' article, yet this can be only done as a ritual - can't be done immediately, meaning you stand next to a person and s/he is making your blood boil, so you drain a bit of his/her life force. I realise that Spiritual Satanism is not vampirism, yet we strive to develop our auras, enhance them - do you happen to know any other way?
Before I found JoS, I came across some pages on vampirism though...
Couldn't the life-force be drained from a chakra? (base?, solar plexus?)

I'm curious what you think of it.

HAIL SATAN!!

Does it exist? I know Satanism isn't about this kind if spooks and stuff, but I need to know if they are real....... I have a strange and concerning story.

as someone else said once in one of these groups, "the only real vampires are the jews"

i have seen these youtube videos of people who are convinced they are vampires but they seemed a bit crazy to me

vampirism.... we can take others energies (i think?, not sure) but beware that others energies might not be clean and probably energy from the sun would be a lot better

i'd love to hear your story anyways....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sangmancator" <sangmancator@... wrote:

Does it exist? I know Satanism isn't about this kind if spooks and stuff, but I need to know if they are real....... I have a strange and concerning story.

not if you master the arts of cleaning the energy O:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "immortalkathryn" <immortalkathryn@... wrote:

as someone else said once in one of these groups, "the only real vampires are the jews"

i have seen these youtube videos of people who are convinced they are vampires but they seemed a bit crazy to me

vampirism.... we can take others energies (i think?, not sure) but beware that others energies might not be clean and probably energy from the sun would be a lot better

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sangmancator" <sangmancator@ wrote:

What do you mean by your statement Aquarian Clown?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

not if you master the arts of cleaning the energy O:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "immortalkathryn" <immortalkathryn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sangmancator" <sangmancator@ wrote:

True, jews are vampires - they literally drink Gentile blood.

Now, if someone wants to contract a blood disease and suffer because of it - go ahead.

The only 'sin' is Satanism is stupidity.

Energetic vampirism is bad as well - one becomes DEPENDANT on the energy drainage, whereas the aim of Satanism is to be INdependent.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "immortalkathryn" <immortalkathryn@... wrote:

Hey people, this website should give more light to it: http://vampires.wingedwolfpsion.com/index.html

She's been researching using psionics

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Hi folks!

It came to my mind - I mean the matter of vampirism. I read the 'Enegry Ripping' article, yet this can be only done as a ritual - can't be done immediately, meaning you stand next to a person and s/he is making your blood boil, so you drain a bit of his/her life force. I realise that Spiritual Satanism is not vampirism, yet we strive to develop our auras, enhance them - do you happen to know any other way?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sangmancator" <sangmancator@... wrote:
Yes vampirism is an actual disease but not like how it is imagined throughout ( movies, etc.). All of the symptoms are true but the ones who have it do not go around inside people's houses drinking their blood. Hope this helps you out.
HAIL SATAN! Praise and Glory to all the Demons and Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain!

Alright time to tell my story before it's to late... I'm in serious need of some help. So the night before I posted that initial question I woke up some time during the night, however instead of being in bed I was in a dark room surrounded by 3 people in black robes, they had their hands over me and I could SEE the energy being ripped out of me through my chakras... I passed out and woke up in my room when my alarm went off. Since then I have been feeling drowsy and sick and actually have been getting worse. I feel like this could be a low level of life energies or something bu I have no idea how to get any back.... Today I woke up and almost passed out before I could stand up and just typing this makes me feel like I'm falling.... Help...please.. I can't even contact demons anymore
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Hey people, this website should give more light to it: http://vampires.wingedwolfpsion.com/index.html

She's been researching using psionics

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Hi folks!

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back