Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vampires???

Dark Master Cowhig

I was looking up some weird things I've been vexperiencing lately (extreme insomnia, feeling out of body sensations, etc.), and I was led to the website www.vampiresite.com, which claims that vamirism is a factual phenomenon caused by genetic mutations. I looked at the page "you might be a vampire if...." and I saw a few of these experiences I've been having on this list. Is it possible that I am a vampie? I'm inclined to disbelieve, but maybe people more experienced in this area than I could shed more light on this?

Vampires are not real creatures. The symptoms you asked about before about your Kundalini sound about right. Vampires are just another enemy invention to keep people away from the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dark Master Cowhig <darkmastercowhig@... wrote:

I was looking up some weird things I've been vexperiencing lately (extreme insomnia, feeling out of body sensations, etc.), and I was led to the website www.vampiresite.com, which claims that vamirism is a factual phenomenon caused by genetic mutations. I looked at the page "you might be a vampire if...." and I saw a few of these experiences I've been having on this list. Is it possible that I am a vampie? I'm inclined to disbelieve, but maybe people more experienced in this area than I could shed more light on this?

this is not the place to be talking about vampires.. no matter who you are, with the exception of those who want to kill satan's creation, us,
you need to learn LHP foundational thought so you can heal and become who you were made to be. You must dedicate youself to Satan, heal/clean your aura and open your chakras so your kundalini will open. The rest will make sense as you grow as we all are, even the 'masters'. To Satan be glory and praise !!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dark Master Cowhig <darkmastercowhig@... wrote:

The only 'real' vampire you may find is a psychic one. These are people who intentionally or unintentionally drain energy from you. They may do it if they are excessively needy, obsessive and like to cause you maximum emotional distress which results in their draining of energy from you. That is why it is important to make an aura of protection around your aura and yourself- to keep your positive energies in and prevent anything or anyone from sucking it out of you. Sincerely,  High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries www.JoyOfSatan.com wwww.exposingchristianity.com  HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT! HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Vampires???

Vampires are not real creatures. The symptoms you asked about before about your Kundalini sound about right. Vampires are just another enemy invention to keep people away from the truth.

I, Out of curiosity having nothing to do w/ using it,I clicked on the Given site, and it has nothing to do w/ Vamps. So maybe if you wouldn't mind sending more of a direct link to this site, I would love learning-knowledge is power and all that. Would it hurt anyone else besides the target? Please give me some valuable advice, please? ThAnk you very muCh. I can Promise to not to use it on all you, my tRue family!! But on my cat-hole-lick X- family ( through my X' family who COMPLETELY desErves it!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:17:02 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Vampires???
  this is not the place to be talking about vampires.. no matter who you are, with the exception of those who want to kill satan's creation, us,
you need to learn LHP foundational thought so you can heal and become who you were made to be. You must dedicate youself to Satan, heal/clean your aura and open your chakras so your kundalini will open. The rest will make sense as you grow as we all are, even the 'masters'. To Satan be glory and praise !!!!!

I also believe the myth of the vampire had originated from the jews: blood-drinking creatures (passover ritual).
The same goes for trolls too (hook-nosed, rat-eared, cunning and deceptive short creatures)

anaxium, yes they are real but it's irrelevant to JOS,
and this sounds just silly to tell you the truth.
Hail Alloces

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dark Master Cowhig <darkmastercowhig@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:
I, Out of curiosity having nothing to do w/ using it,I clicked on the Given site, and it has nothing to do w/ Vamps. So maybe if you wouldn't mind sending more of a direct link to this site, I would love learning-knowledge is power and all that. Would it hurt anyone else besides the target? Please give me some valuable advice, please? ThAnk you very muCh. I can Promise to not to use it on all you, my tRue family!! But on my cat-hole-lick X- family ( through my X' family who COMPLETELY desErves it!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:17:02
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Vampires???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dark Master Cowhig <darkmastercowhig@ wrote:

Useing vampirism is a whole 'nother type of magick and is very dangerous although it may feel good at first you always want more to drain other people of their Chi. I travelled this path somewhat when I was without and am better off without it, I have choosen the correct path and am quite aligned with it I am a Spritual Satanist for now and Forever we empower ourselves not feed off others energy the hollywood scene is responsible for much of this bullshit as most jewish magick is vampiric in nature such as churches siphoning the Earths energy points to feed their thought form be careful whatever you do is all I myself am asking.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back