Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vampire

pitpo58

Hi.I've been having a big question for quite some time now.I am a dedicated satanist and have been ever since March 11 2009 329 am.and well people are saying that phsycic vampires aren't good and I obviously are why.umm....well I am a vampire.but,I'm not a phsycic vampire I just drink blood etc..is this ok?and I do not drink blood while I am doing any rituals or anything satanic as therefore it would just give the enemy something else to throw in our faces.so I was wondering is it okay to be a vampire that doesn't rely on the energy of other people especially since I'm not doing anything during my practices?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

you're not a vampire of any real sorts, unless you have porphyria and are required to drink blood, unless taht be the case you are practicing a fetish, which in any way is not limited buy the gods, now health wise i'd have to tell you drinking blood could cause allot of problems....satanic adverisim to vampyrism is souly to phsycic vampires due to the mental woes, stress, and disaster they all cuase us....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pitpo58" <pitpo58@... wrote:

Hi.I've been having a big question for quite some time now.I am a dedicated satanist and have been ever since March 11 2009 329 am.and well people are saying that phsycic vampires aren't good and I obviously are why.umm....well I am a vampire.but,I'm not a phsycic vampire I just drink blood etc..is this ok?and I do not drink blood while I am doing any rituals or anything satanic as therefore it would just give the enemy something else to throw in our faces.so I was wondering is it okay to be a vampire that doesn't rely on the energy of other people especially since I'm not doing anything during my practices?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Ok cool bcs like I knew how much phsycic vampires are hated so I didn't want to be hated like them.well I'm actually kind of quitting my craving for blood.but its kind of hard to do.I used to cut just to get blood and bcs I was depressed but I've stopped that so I'm actually slowly throwing that away.also another reason I want to quit is so when the enemy looks at me they can't use vampirism against us and use that as so called proof that we do so called human sacrifices.man that pisses me off.I just am so sick and tired of them.well if any1 is interested I'm going to make a thread about this.lol I totally changed the subject well tah tah for now.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:22:56 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: vampire
you're not a vampire of any real sorts, unless you have porphyria and are required to drink blood, unless taht be the case you are practicing a fetish, which in any way is not limited buy the gods, now health wise i'd have to tell you drinking blood could cause allot of problems.... satanic adverisim to vampyrism is souly to phsycic vampires due to the mental woes, stress, and disaster they all cuase us....

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "pitpo58" <pitpo58@... wrote:

Hi.I've been having a big question for quite some time now.I am a dedicated satanist and have been ever since March 11 2009 329 am.and well people are saying that phsycic vampires aren't good and I obviously are why.umm....well I am a vampire.but, I'm not a phsycic vampire I just drink blood etc..is this ok?and I do not drink blood while I am doing any rituals or anything satanic as therefore it would just give the enemy something else to throw in our faces.so I was wondering is it okay to be a vampire that doesn't rely on the energy of other people especially since I'm not doing anything during my practices?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!

im a vampire to, blood type . and i have been for years, complete separate to by spiritual beliefs

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back