Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

VAGINAS!!!

nom_taylor_nom

Now that I have your attention please help me. I looked at the JoS website and failed to find a demon that can aid me with politics. Does anyone know of one?

Hmm...Well all i know if you wanna get high up in politics its not about who ya know its about what bloodline your from ;0000000
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] VAGINAS!!!

Now that I have your attention please help me. I looked at the JoS website and failed to find a demon that can aid me with politics. Does anyone know of one?

Abigor, Astaroth, Asmodeus, Aini, Gusion, Marchosias, Orobas, Ose, Phoenix, Purson, Vassago. You should have read before the entire section on help with specific problems in the section Demons before asking this question.

From JoS:
"The Order of The Principalities influence worldly events, large groups, nations and world leaders. People in power benefit from the council of these Demons." The order of Demons Section

So, as you see there are many demons that can help you with this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Manic t Landy <lmanict@... wrote:

Hmm...Well all i know if you wanna get high up in politics its not about who ya know its about what bloodline your from ;0000000

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] VAGINAS!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back