Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

V Day

wellness60

Hi guys, just wondering, what is the Satanic opinion of Valentines Day? HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Well, it was established by a pope, in honor of a saint (Saint Valentine), that should tell you something lol.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

Hi guys, just wondering, what is the Satanic opinion of Valentines Day? HAIL FATHER SATAN!

February 14th & Juno Fructifier or Juno Februata:
The Romans celebrated a holiday on February 14th to honor Juno Fructifier, Queen of the Roman gods and goddesses as well as goddess of marriage. In one ritual, women would submit their names to a common box and men would each draw one out. These two would be a couple for the duration of the festival (and at times for the entire following year). Both rituals were designed to promote not only fertility, but also life generally. February 15th & Feast of Lupercalia: On February 15, Romans celebrated Luperaclia, honoring Faunus, god of fertility. Men would go to a grotto dedicated to Lupercal, the wolf god, located at the foot of Palatine Hill and where Romans believed that the founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus, were suckled by a she-wolf. The men would don goat skin, and run around, hitting women with small whips, an act which was supposed to ensure fertility. [My note the Goat is the spiritual symbol of the life force thus linked to fertility also some texts say these where Priests of Pan not Lupercal].     Christianity Takes Over Valentine’s Day:
In 469, emperor Gelasius declared February 14th a holy day in honor of Valentinus instead of the pagan god Lupercus. This allowed Christianity to take over some of the celebrations of love and fertility which had perviously occurred in the context of paganism. Pagan celebrations were reworked to fit the martyr theme — Christianity did not approve of rituals that encouraged sexuality. Instead of pulling girls’ names from boxes, both boys and girls chose the names of martyred saints from a box. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Since the ancient Indo-European Pagan world was bound by a common culture [even the ancients point this out] its more then likey this was celebrated by the Pagans of Europe as a whole. From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 11:10:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: V Day

Well, it was established by a pope, in honor of a saint (Saint Valentine), that should tell you something lol.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Actually, it is a rip off of an ancient fertility rite-
" In the ancient Athenian calendar the period between mid-January and mid-February was the month of Gamelion, dedicated to the sacred marriage of Zeus and Hera."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@ wrote:

Yea, never get engaged or married on this day! LOL
HAIL SATAN!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:10:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: V Day

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thank you HP Don, and Lydia, and HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Romans celebrated a holiday on February 14th to honor Juno Fructifier, Queen of the Roman gods and goddesses as well as goddess of marriage. In one ritual, women would submit their names to a common box and men would each draw one out. These two would be a couple for the duration of the festival (and at times for the entire following year). Both rituals were designed to promote not only fertility, but also life generally.
February 15th & Feast of Lupercalia:
On February 15, Romans celebrated Luperaclia, honoring Faunus, god of fertility. Men would go to a grotto dedicated to Lupercal, the wolf god, located at the foot of Palatine Hill and where Romans believed that the founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus, were suckled by a she-wolf. The men would don goat skin, and run around, hitting women with small whips, an act which was supposed to ensure fertility. [My note the Goat is the spiritual symbol of the life force thus linked to fertility also some texts say these where Priests of Pan not Lupercal].

Christianity Takes Over Valentine’s Day:

In 469, emperor Gelasius declared February 14th a holy day in honor of Valentinus instead of the pagan god Lupercus. This allowed Christianity to take over some of the celebrations of love and fertility which had perviously occurred in the context of paganism. Pagan celebrations were reworked to fit the martyr theme â€" Christianity did not approve of rituals that encouraged sexuality. Instead of pulling girls’ names from boxes, both boys and girls chose the names of martyred saints from a box.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ancient Indo-European Pagan world was bound by a common culture [even the ancients point this out] its more then likey this was celebrated by the Pagans of Europe as a whole.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@ wrote:

Don't thank me I effed up lol. I should have known it was a rip-off of Pagan celebrations, they always are. Thanks HP Don for telling us the true facts, as usual :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

The Romans celebrated a holiday on February 14th to honor Juno Fructifier, Queen of the Roman gods and goddesses as well as goddess of marriage. In one ritual, women would submit their names to a common box and men would each draw one out. These two would be a couple for the duration of the festival (and at times for the entire following year). Both rituals were designed to promote not only fertility, but also life generally.
On February 15, Romans celebrated Luperaclia, honoring Faunus, god of fertility. Men would go to a grotto dedicated to Lupercal, the wolf god, located at the foot of Palatine Hill and where Romans believed that the founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus, were suckled by a she-wolf. The men would don goat skin, and run around, hitting women with small whips, an act which was supposed to ensure fertility. [My note the Goat is the spiritual symbol of the life force thus linked to fertility also some texts say these where Priests of Pan not Lupercal].

In 469, emperor Gelasius declared February 14th a holy day in honor of Valentinus instead of the pagan god Lupercus. This allowed Christianity to take over some of the celebrations of love and fertility which had perviously occurred in the context of paganism. Pagan celebrations were reworked to fit the martyr theme â€" Christianity did not approve of rituals that encouraged sexuality. Instead of pulling girls’ names from boxes, both boys and girls chose the names of martyred saints from a box.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ancient Indo-European Pagan world was bound by a common culture [even the ancients point this out] its more then likey this was celebrated by the Pagans of Europe as a whole.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
Don't thank me I effed up lol. I should have known it was a rip-off of Pagan celebrations, they always are. Thanks HP Don for telling us the true facts, as usual :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Not my favorite holiday for personal reasons, however good knowledge to right down, thanks.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Valentines day orignly was a pagan celerbration long long time ago, which celerbrated love between to couples, UNTIL the church took control of every pagan thing and created a saint who they named "saint Valentine". Although I may be wrong in saying so as the church fucked up everything from the pagans. I do know that there was an old celerbration in pagans that was similar but um...very very diffrent and I believe it was on a diffrent date or something. THats about all the information i know on it as far as history goes.

to be honest, the day its self is all a bit weird, but i agree with others, dont get married on this day I hear it is bad luck. However I dont that anything is bout about embracing your love, but yet that can be done on a varity of days as well as dates for couples. I think that maybe, just go with what your heart tells you to answer the question.

Do correct me if I'm wrong I just go off by what I've been told so pardon me and forgive me if I have said something incorrect :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Not my favorite holiday for personal reasons, however good knowledge to right down, thanks.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back