Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Using Our Father to reference Satan

guiltmenot

Hello everyone,
I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian environment and the only thing keeping me free of the psychological damage is science, particularly geology and cosmology. I think of myself as a person in need of some kind of spirituality. I have tried countless paths of paganism but I am looking for something more tangible. The god I was raised to believe in was only felt psychologically. Everything else I saw growing up (I'm sensitive to the spirit world) was explained away as tricks from Satan.
Here is what's cool. I now have the sneaky suspicion that the entity I saw when I was 4 years old could have been a demon. I was scared but as I think back on it I am fucking pissed because Christianity never gave me anything tangible and here they were telling me to ask the so called god to help protect me from the real shit I was seeing. Oh and at the same time I am supposed to believe blindly in their bull shit with no tangible proof but words in a book. Seeing is believing, right?
I just want to get to know Satan if he is indeed not just blindly believed in. Is JoyofSatan.com the place for me? I still have fear of the Christian god due to my upbringing. Denouncing the Nazarene will be hard for my psyche but I'm tired of being afraid. It's been 35 years of guilt.

It sounds to me that the Joy Of Satan is just what you've been looking for.
Check it out and read through it, it could change your life.

Hail Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "guiltmenot" <hmnelson@... wrote:

Hello everyone,
I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian environment and the only thing keeping me free of the psychological damage is science, particularly geology and cosmology. I think of myself as a person in need of some kind of spirituality. I have tried countless paths of paganism but I am looking for something more tangible. The god I was raised to believe in was only felt psychologically. Everything else I saw growing up (I'm sensitive to the spirit world) was explained away as tricks from Satan.
Here is what's cool. I now have the sneaky suspicion that the entity I saw when I was 4 years old could have been a demon. I was scared but as I think back on it I am fucking pissed because Christianity never gave me anything tangible and here they were telling me to ask the so called god to help protect me from the real shit I was seeing. Oh and at the same time I am supposed to believe blindly in their bull shit with no tangible proof but words in a book. Seeing is believing, right?
I just want to get to know Satan if he is indeed not just blindly believed in. Is JoyofSatan.com the place for me? I still have fear of the Christian god due to my upbringing. Denouncing the Nazarene will be hard for my psyche but I'm tired of being afraid. It's been 35 years of guilt.

I know how you're feeling, mainstream religions have NOTHING spiritual on them, they are political programs. They don't involve meditation, awakening your powers, developing your soul e.t.c. Only becoming food/a Sims character for a non-existant pink invisible unicorn. On the other hand, there are other "religions" like buddhism that have spirituality, but forbid you to enjoy life or infest you with restricting teachings that have nothing to do with spirituality!!Seriously, a buddhist rule is "life is suffering".

Yes, open your astral senses using power meditation and you'll be able to contact and ask him questions. This is true spirituality and the foundation of Satanism, we empower our souls and do things for our own using our newly born/awakened powers. Our Gods are here to help and teach us how to awaken and use those, but they don't do things for us. Nor do they need slavish worship or calling upon them all the time. They want us to be independant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "guiltmenot" <hmnelson@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

<td val[/IMG]Satan was physically there for me in my time of need, and it wasn't in my head. I was in the most outraged state of mind, like one I'd never been in before, and I was all of a sudden calm, and absolutely drawn into him, knowing that's where I belonged. I've never been happier, and I strongly encourage you to read the site.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Satanic_viking <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Using Our Father to reference Satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12:30 AM

It sounds to me that the Joy Of Satan is just what you've been looking for.
Check it out and read through it, it could change your life.

Hail Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "guiltmenot" <hmnelson@.. . wrote:

Hello everyone,
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back