Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Using intuition for timing meditations

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
I know many of us live with others and have distractions in our lives, and have our meditations and workings interrupted. About 6 months ago I got into the habit of asking myself right before starting a meditation session or working if I would be able to complete it without any distractions. If I get the feeling that I can't, I wait. And every time, it's been accurate. I would have had important workings interrupted if I didn't wait a few minutes or half hour. Which can mess up a daily working, or just be annoying and a waste of time.

About an hour ago, I tested it again, wondering if I could finish my 30-40 minute daily money working without interruptions from my parents, whom I am temporarily staying with. And I got the feeling that at 5:10 there would be a distraction (it was 4:47 at the time I checked) but I mistakenly thought it would be minor enough to handle while still in trance.

Sure enough, at 5:09 (ok so 1 minute off lol) my mom called down the stairs to me to say supper was ready, which I wasn't expecting since we were having leftovers and I assumed we would get our own when we got hungry. And the thing is, my mom is a 4-planet-and-IC stellium in Virgo. She's slightly neurotic. Add her Aries moon to the mix (everything is an emergency and needs to be done NOW!!!), and there was no way I could have 5 minutes to finish my working. She called down to me, started banging on the hardwood floor above my head, and then got my dad to call down to me as well to get me upstairs to eat dinner.

So, I have to redo the working in a bit, but on the bright side I am getting near-exact minutes for distractions now. Makes life simpler, if I listen to my intuition more lol.

Hail Satan

Beautiful Lydia!

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 4:52 PM PDT lydia_666@... wrote:

I know many of us live with others and have distractions in our lives, and have our meditations and workings interrupted. About 6 months ago I got into the habit of asking myself right before starting a meditation session or working if I would be able to complete it without any distractions. If I get the feeling that I can't, I wait. And every time, it's been accurate. I would have had important workings interrupted if I didn't wait a few minutes or half hour. Which can mess up a daily working, or just be annoying and a waste of time.

About an hour ago, I tested it again, wondering if I could finish my 30-40 minute daily money working without interruptions from my parents, whom I am temporarily staying with. And I got the feeling that at 5:10 there would be a distraction (it was 4:47 at the time I checked) but I mistakenly thought it would be minor enough to handle while still in trance.

Sure enough, at 5:09 (ok so 1 minute off lol) my mom called down the stairs to me to say supper was ready, which I wasn't expecting since we were having leftovers and I assumed we would get our own when we got hungry. And the thing is, my mom is a 4-planet-and-IC stellium in Virgo. She's slightly neurotic. Add her Aries moon to the mix (everything is an emergency and needs to be done NOW!!!), and there was no way I could have 5 minutes to finish my working. She called down to me, started banging on the hardwood floor above my head, and then got my dad to call down to me as well to get me upstairs to eat dinner.

So, I have to redo the working in a bit, but on the bright side I am getting near-exact minutes for distractions now. Makes life simpler, if I listen to my intuition more lol.

Hail Satan

1. Great work and 2. That sounds like my parents

Hail Satan

Thanks for sharing Lydia. 
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:29:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Using intuition for timing meditations

Beautiful Lydia!

Hail Satan

I just tell everyone not to bother me when im about to do my meditations. Lol

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 5:12 PM PDT Magus Immortalis wrote:

Hail Satan!

Beautiful Lydia!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Beautiful Lydia!

Hail Satan

Many of us have more difficult situations :/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Beautiful Lydia!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back