Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Using fire for killing

nicknesredna

I note on the JoS website, it says you can be miles away from the object you want to set on fire.

Is it possible to direct fire to a persons brain / heart from very far away, etc. 5000 miles, and successfully kill the person?
Like in Franz Barton's Frabato, where the coven killed the traitor.

Looking for all opinions and experiences!

You have to have an exceptionally powerful aura and you must also be sensitive to energy. You must also be very experienced in handling and directing energy as well, as even the slightest mistake can cause you to give burns to yourself, whether you have a powerful aura or not. You must also have the ability to intensely focus your energy without the slightest deviation or distraction and you must be familiar with the heat meditation. You must also have totally open hand chakras all over your hands, not just your palms but the fingers too because if one chakra, even just one, is not totally open the fire could combust while still inside you, thus the burns. Your third eye must also be totally empowered and opened. 
Keep in mind that this takes much practice and is very VERY dangerous.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nesis.html
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Using fire for killing

I note on the JoS website, it says you can be miles away from the object you want to set on fire.

Is it possible to direct fire to a persons brain / heart from very far away, etc. 5000 miles, and successfully kill the person?

Thanks! Just trying to find an effective way as I've run out of other options. So, heating up objects like glasses of water by evoking fire is different from actually igniting something, because it requires much more energy and thus exceptional skill.

But is it not possible to direct the element and cause harm without igniting the 'object'? I mean just like an invocation of fire where you get burning hot but direct it to etc. the base chakra.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

You have to have an exceptionally powerful aura and you must also be sensitive to energy. You must also be very experienced in handling and directing energy as well, as even the slightest mistake can cause you to give burns to yourself, whether you have a powerful aura or not. You must also have the ability to intensely focus your energy without the slightest deviation or distraction and you must be familiar with the heat meditation. You must also have totally open hand chakras all over your hands, not just your palms but the fingers too because if one chakra, even just one, is not totally open the fire could combust while still inside you, thus the burns. Your third eye must also be totally empowered and opened. 

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Yes. It's called "invoking the elements". You know, you could always try affirmations and runes.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 10:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Using fire for killing

Thanks! Just trying to find an effective way as I've run out of other options. So, heating up objects like glasses of water by evoking fire is different from actually igniting something, because it requires much more energy and thus exceptional skill.

But is it not possible to direct the element and cause harm without igniting the 'object'? I mean just like an invocation of fire where you get burning hot but direct it to etc. the base chakra.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

You can use fire for healing and there are many ways to do this. Also as you read in Frabato, there were many people doing this, against one person. You can invoke the Fire element and this is individual how much you can handle. Ideally, the more adept you're with an element, the more immidiate the feeling of fire will be. With intensive willpower and unwavering concetration, you will be able to accumulate this from within you to an outside source. Unless your target is tolerant to it, they will most probably die if you do it powerfully, intensively and with a constant and unwavering concertration.

Though this requires a lot, very much power and a strong, very very strong connection to the Astral level. How much fire one can take depends. Learn to concentrate and accumulate on an element first, in a ball in your hand, until you immidiately feel extremely heated and your palms burning. This comes in time. Then you can send this ball right into someone's brain. Or heart. And you can keep doing it and doing it. If you find yourself getting overheated by the fire element, remember to always use water. I have had an attack some incidents with this. Be careful as to not have it back-fire or something. This is not different than a fire elemental, obviously. But for how much you can take, go gradually and ask the Gods. This was a very widely known practiced in Nazi Germany to make psychic assasinations. So good luck and remember take your measures. The same thing can be practiced with other elements to incite other curses, like insanity with water, nervous disease and breakdowns with air and when you really get into it, you can destroy someone inside and out. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Killing*. Sorry for the typo and the spam, yahoo seems to really deny post my things.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

You can use fire for healing and there are many ways to do this. Also as you read in Frabato, there were many people doing this, against one person. You can invoke the Fire element and this is individual how much you can handle. Ideally, the more adept you're with an element, the more immidiate the feeling of fire will be. With intensive willpower and unwavering concetration, you will be able to accumulate this from within you to an outside source. Unless your target is tolerant to it, they will most probably die if you do it powerfully, intensively and with a constant and unwavering concertration.

Though this requires a lot, very much power and a strong, very very strong connection to the Astral level. How much fire one can take depends. Learn to concentrate and accumulate on an element first, in a ball in your hand, until you immidiately feel extremely heated and your palms burning. This comes in time. Then you can send this ball right into someone's brain. Or heart. And you can keep doing it and doing it. If you find yourself getting overheated by the fire element, remember to always use water. I have had an attack some incidents with this. Be careful as to not have it back-fire or something. This is not different than a fire elemental, obviously. But for how much you can take, go gradually and ask the Gods. This was a very widely known practiced in Nazi Germany to make psychic assasinations. So good luck and remember take your measures. The same thing can be practiced with other elements to incite other curses, like insanity with water, nervous disease and breakdowns with air and when you really get into it, you can destroy someone inside and out. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

As I said I am using terminal disease to destroy the kikes though the energy ball method every morning.Now I will keep in mind about the element of air that is connected to it to make it stronger.Thanks cobra. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 11:03 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

This question is only semi-related: could one evoke say, water into an enemy's lungs and cause pneumonia? (I know this is worded strangely, I just woke up.) :) Hail Satan!
On Dec 1, 2012 10:53 AM, "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Yes, it's possible. But it requires a strong aura of protection on your part and the use of protective runes, total and complete unwavering concentration, experience with magic, knowledge of the rules of magic and how it works, the ability to see other's bodies and auras at a distance (astrally), and experience working with the elements, not to mention an extremely powerful aura. What most people don't realize is that causing sickness or death is not as easy as you think. It DOES take time and it takes a very powerful aura, which is why when this is done, such as i.e. destruction rituals, it is usually done by more than one person.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Using fire for killing

This question is only semi-related: could one evoke say, water into an enemy's lungs and cause pneumonia? (I know this is worded strangely, I just woke up.) :) Hail Satan!
On Dec 1, 2012 10:53 AM, "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks Sister! Hail Satan!
On Dec 1, 2012 1:47 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  Yes, it's possible. But it requires a strong aura of protection on your part and the use of protective runes, total and complete unwavering concentration, experience with magic, knowledge of the rules of magic and how it works, the ability to see other's bodies and auras at a distance (astrally), and experience working with the elements, not to mention an extremely powerful aura. What most people don't realize is that causing sickness or death is not as easy as you think. It DOES take time and it takes a very powerful aura, which is why when this is done, such as i.e. destruction rituals, it is usually done by more than one person.    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 1:36 PM

This question is only semi-related: could one evoke say, water into an enemy's lungs and cause pneumonia? (I know this is worded strangely, I just woke up.) :) Hail Satan! On Dec 1, 2012 10:53 AM, "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks to both of you Raven Lythrum and hoodedcobra666.

I think I'll go with runes and affirmations at this time, as I need to get it done as soon as possible. The information you provided regarding the use of fire was very helpful and will definitely be useful in the future, so thanks once again.

I was just reading a bit further and found this:

"Directing the elements to specific parts of the body can also be used to heal"

I find this interesting. I have been trying out different methods of healing to treat a cold I had. And with great success! But how would fire be used to heal? My guess is, it could eliminate bacteria or something.

Thanks to both of you Raven Lythrum and hoodedcobra666.

I think I'll go with runes and affirmations at this time, as I need to get it done as soon as possible. The information you provided regarding the use of fire was very helpful and will definitely be useful in the future, so thanks once again.

May I ask how you treated your cold? I have one now and was wondering how to treat it with meditation
Hail Satan!

Not long ago i met a friend and we spent like more than a half hour in the car, discussing some stuff. He was having a bad flu. I didn't want to leave sooner as the things we were discussing were really important for me. Anyways, by the time i got back in my apartment, my nose was already full and the back of my head and neck started to ache and after another like 20 mins i got this strong typical flu feeling in my entire body. I had no time to waste as i had to go out again, for a long meeting. I couldn't afford feeling sick during this meeting so i took my Satanic Rosary and did a full working with Algiz, Thurisaz and a manta of Amon Ra (AUM Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram). I affirmed i am perfectly healthy in all ways and i really intended it. I visualised my entire body and aura shining like the sun, vanishing away any traces of the flu. I also did a full rosary with Björk Rune right after, as i was doing a 40 days working with this rune at that moment. When i finished i was already feeling much better. I completely forgot about it as i started to dress and get ready for my meeting. I remembered about it like 30 mins later when i was leaving my apartment. I was feeling perfectly healthy and energised again - it need came back since then. This is the very first example that came into my mind. I had many like this with healing. The runes work wonders with me. Same with mantras of the sun. Another thing is the sooner you spot the illness and start to work to heal it, the easier it is to get rid of it. Oh, and also, every time i perform a healing working on myself or others, i 'attack' it all of a sudden (like in blitzkrieg) and put as much energy as possible into it, till i feel it broke and i gain control over it. Then finishing it it's like counting to three. The point is to raise as much energy as possible, to overwhelm the illness with it. I always sense illnesses like a network of grey energy... and it's strong just as long as it stays like that. Once it is broken (i literarily feel it like breaking) it's just a matter of time till you eliminate it completely. 
This is my experience with this.. I hope it helped :)
Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 12:29, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... a scris:

May I ask how you treated your cold? I have one now and was wondering how to treat it with meditation
Hail Satan!

Don't forget to drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest and wash your hands more often. Orange juice! Vitamin C chewable tablets! And don't stick your finger in your eye or nose when in public or at home. I am being serious, that's how I got sick a few times. We do it without thinking to rub or scratch there but it's a habit one has to break because that is one way to get sick, because of the germs on our fingers from touching so many things.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:29:07 AM

Hail Satan!

Wow, thanks! Definitely good idea with Vitamin C tablets, gonna get some. Already drinking loads of tea with honey... I don't think I ever drank this much haha. And yeah, it's amazing how easily we get sick without thinking, just by those little things...though I think I should blame this cold on my Maths teacher!Ty,Hail Satan!  

Thanks a lot! That was a very long and informative post! Perfect and I shall start with the runes asap. Just a quick question, can I do the vibrations without the Satanic Rosary? (didn't make one yet)
Hail Satan!

Well before i created one myself, i used to draw 108 short lines for the vibrations and 11 longer lines for the affirmations on a pice of paper and mark one by one, as i was vibrating the rune. Every 9th short like was followed by a larger one. 
But the amount of energy i raised with this method was not even by half as large as the amount of energy i can raise now with an actual rosary. Because all the time i had to take care not to forget to mark the lines on the paper - a huge distraction. With a rosary the meditation flows. I close my eyes when i begin the working and i tune in, and i open them when I am done. With each vibration i just slice a bead. It goes automatically. I don't need think of anything else but my working, consequently it is much more powerful. 
If you don't have the beads and the rest, but you've got a long string, make 108 knots on it (as large as you can easily feel them with your fingers). For the affirmations make larger ones. The idea is you should be perfectly tuned in as you do the vibrations and state the affirmations. If i would be left with no rosary, i would prefer this method instead of the one with the lines on the paper. The reason should already be clear :)
Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 16:25, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... a scris:

Thanks a lot! That was a very long and informative post! Perfect and I shall start with the runes asap. Just a quick question, can I do the vibrations without the Satanic Rosary? (didn't make one yet)
Hail Satan!

I never use a satanic rosary. I always use my fingers.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 9:25 AM

Hail Satan!

I use my fingers only if the number I need is 20 or less I find it very difficult to go over 20 on my fingers Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 4, 2012 11:12 AM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Yeah! Having a cold sucks and can mess up your meditation. It can be hard to vibrate whatever you need to vibrate, and alternate nostril breathing becomes extremely difficult.

I used the solar plexus healing technique described here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ing_2.html

I found it very effective to first heal the cause of the problem which is most commonly the sinuses. When you have a runny nose, stuff will drip down your throat while you're sleeping and cause a sore throat. Various bacteria in the throat will form, and mixed with the stuff from your sinuses it will go to your lungs and make you cough. This spreads the disease to others, so it's best to catch the cold in the early stages, as said by High Priestess Maxine.

So I used the solar plexus healing first on my third eye (rules sinuses), then throat and lungs / heart chakra to prevent further infestation.

I just knew this one was going to be a bad cold. I get one every winter. However, I managed to get rid of it in just three days!
This is truly a wonderful thing to be able to do, and I'm very grateful for it. I had no previous healing experience before this besides healing a loved one's headache in two minutes! I find it so cool.

So to sum up my post (which wasn't supposed to be this long);

Mix common sense with healing and you will be successful. Wear a scarf to protect your neck from the cold air, blow your nose and don't suck it in, and constantly wash your hands after blowing your nose and using public transportation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Actually since you have 5 fingers on each hand I am guessing.lol Then you should be able to count to 25.I use my hand and double my fingers if I need to count higher.My Rosary broke but I am off the next couple of days and am going to make it with fishing string instead because it is much harder to brake.And since I use to be a Bass fisherman(can't find joy in it now though) I we have lots of it around.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 5:17:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I use my fingers only if the number I need is 20 or less I find it very difficult to go over 20 on my fingers Hail Satan!!!
Ha[/IMG]lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]anikeanime@...
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

Hail Satan!

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

best cure for cold and flu is make up a herbal tea with echinecia fever few flower and dandelion root, drink it then retire to bed you will perspire like hell but the cold will be gone overnight

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

LOL! Same here, I use the pads of my fingers, it is great!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

On 4 Dec 2012, at 17:12, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!

Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your back! <3 I missed you!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:19 PM

LOL! Same here, I use the pads of my fingers, it is great!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

On 4 Dec 2012, at 17:12, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!

Peace be with you Brian, My name is Wayne and I am new here. What type of rosary do you do? Can you teach me the rosary you pray? Thank you for your time on this. Hail Satan! Wayne
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "jasonwatts1985@..." <jasonwatts1985@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 3:51 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Actually since you have 5 fingers on each hand I am guessing.lol Then you should be able to count to 25.I use my hand and double my fingers if I need to count higher.My Rosary broke but I am off the next couple of days and am going to make it with fishing string instead because it is much harder to brake.And since I use to be a Bass fisherman(can't find joy in it now though) I we have lots of it around.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I use my fingers only if the number I need is 20 or less I find it very difficult to go over 20 on my fingers Hail Satan!!!
Ha[/IMG]l[/IMG]anikeanime@...
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG] [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 9:25 AM
  Thanks a lot! That was a very long and informative post! Perfect and I shall start with the runes asap. Just a quick question, can I do the vibrations without the Satanic Rosary? (didn't make one yet) Hail Satan! [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/TD]

You don't pray with a rosary. You use it to help you with vibrating runes. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Rosary.html   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:05 PM

Peace be with you Brian, My name is Wayne and I am new here. What type of rosary do you do? Can you teach me the rosary you pray? Thank you for your time on this. Hail Satan! Wayne
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "jasonwatts1985@..." <jasonwatts1985@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]Actually since you have 5 fingers on each hand I am guessing.lol Then you should be able to count to 25.I use my hand and double my fingers if I need to count higher.My Rosary broke but I am off the next couple of days and am going to make it with fishing string instead because it is much harder to brake.And since I use to be a Bass fisherman(can't find joy in it now though) I we have lots of it around.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I use my fingers only if the number I need is 20 or less I find it very difficult to go over 20 on my fingers Hail Satan!!!
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG] [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 9:25 AM
  Thanks a lot! That was a very long and informative post! Perfect and I shall start with the runes asap. Just a quick question, can I do the vibrations without the Satanic Rosary? (didn't make one yet) Hail Satan! [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/TD]

Awesome! Thank you Raven!!!!!!!!!
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:36 AM
  You don't pray with a rosary. You use it to help you with vibrating runes. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Rosary.html   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*http://www.joyofsatan.org/http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ From: wayne newton <boofwayne@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:05 PM
<td style="font:[/IMG]   [/IMG]l[/IMG]anikeanime@...

<td val[/IMG]Sorry this is late Wayne but we don't have a prayer of rosary.It is a tool used for counting.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 12:05:33 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Peace be with you Brian, My name is Wayne and I am new here. What type of rosary do you do? Can you teach me the rosary you pray? Thank you for your time on this. Hail Satan! Wayne

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back