Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

using black in magick

RYAN1

i've been thinking a little bit and i remember on the jos it said black energy is usually used to amplify the power of rituals/spells and i think i understand why. i read one of the links on the jos about astral projection and found out some very interesting stuff about the astral. the basis of all spells is by turning thought into reality for example thinking about getting money and it happens in real life. the astral world is the world of thought and imagination. the astral also has layers. the lower something is on the astral the more its thought about and closer to the physical world where as the higher it is in the astral world its farther away from the physical world because it isn't thought of as much. all forms of energy have a frequency like light. we see light as different colors because it has different wavelengths. black is the lowest frequency and white/gold being the highest. my theory is that the layers of the astral go in order by wavelength frequency so in short black is the closest in the astral to the physical world. so my guess is if you use black energy with what ever working if it involves anything involving something physical like money black should help the working a lot. i know that sounds kinda confusing but that's about as good as i can explain it. would anyone be interested in testing this out?

I'll test as soon as I learn to visualize and meditate better. I'm a bit below the novice level... Oh, and that wasn't confusing at all :D --- On Tue, 1/12/10, Ryan <platinumsquid93@... wrote:From: Ryan <[email protected]: [Teens4Satan] using black in magickTo: [email protected]: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 6:08 PM   i've been thinking a little bit and i remember on the jos it said black energy is usually used to amplify the power of rituals/spells and i think i understand why. i read one of the links on the jos about astral projection and found out some very interesting stuff about the astral. the basis of all spells is by turning thought into reality for example thinking about getting money and it happens in real life. the astral world is the world of thought and imagination. the astral also has layers. the lower something is on the astral the more its thought about and closer to the physical world where as the higher it is in the astral world its farther away from the physical world because it isn't thought of as much. all forms of energy have a frequency like light. we see light as different colors because it has different wavelengths. black is the lowest frequency and white/gold being the highest. my theory is that the layers of the astral go in order by wavelength frequency so in short black is the closest in the astral to the physical world. so my guess is if you use black energy with what ever working if it involves anything involving something physical like money black should help the working a lot. i know that sounds kinda confusing but that's about as good as i can explain it. would anyone be interested in testing this out?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back