Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

using a ouija board

ShoppingDaisy113

I'm a beginner has dedicated my soul to satan. I'm reading more of the jos site and is just now getting to the summoning demons links. I want to know who is my gd. I have kinda been practicing my power meditations. Will it be safe if I ask a online ouija board to know who is my gd.

<td val[/IMG]Its been my experience that they contact you,when they feel you are ready.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, ShoppingDaisy113 <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] using a ouija board
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 3:51 AM

I'm a beginner has dedicated my soul to satan. I'm reading more of the jos site and is just now getting to the summoning demons links. I want to know who is my gd. I have kinda been practicing my power meditations. Will it be safe if I ask a online ouija board to know who is my gd.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:
It's to early for you I think. :) Try this and continue with your power meditations

http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113"
<cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:
I'm a beginner has dedicated my soul to satan. I'm reading more of the
jos site and is just now getting to the summoning demons links. I want
to know who is my gd. I have kinda been practicing my power meditations.
Will it be safe if I ask a online ouija board to know who is my gd.
The only thing you need to worry about is that the filthy angels are
trying to corrupt whatever messages you receive. If you can be certain
that this will not happen, by all means go for it. The worst that could
happen, short of filthy angels corrupting the message, is that the
planchet will meander aimlessly around the board or sit in the middle.

Ok, so I used a online ouija board. And I asked -who is my gd. And it said a liliag I think I dint think to right the letters down. So I asked again it said one unknown. So I tried another with the same question, it said - a liar.
What is that suppose to mean. Are online ouija boards accurate, or I should have asked, what is the name of my gd

Just make your own i dont trust online ouija board Hail satan!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 9:27 PM EEST ShoppingDaisy113 wrote:

Ok, so I used a online ouija board. And I asked -who is my gd. And it said a liliag I think I dint think to right the letters down. So I asked again it said one unknown. So I tried another with the same question, it said - a liar.
What is that suppose to mean. Are online ouija boards accurate, or I should have asked, what is the name of my gd

For the record, most online Ouija boards involve the board on the computer screen and you use the mouse as the planchet.  Now, why I would not trust it:  Computer lag.  All it takes is for an angel to impose a tiny delay in the response time, and your pointer will go to the wrong letter or miss the correct one.  A couple of milliseconds is usually enough of a lag for this to happen. If you cannot afford a real one, I suggest printing out one or hand-making one out of poster board.  Use permanent ink to make your markings, and make it about the size of the real thing.  For a planchet, you need something that glides along the surface and that will point to a specific point on your board.  As with a computer mouse where an angel can impose a lag just when you need it instantly responding, your planchet needs to have a smooth glide on the board.  Some friction is fine, but you do not want "stiction".  This is where the friction is greatly enhanced while the planchet is stationary but reduced suddenly once it starts moving.  Stiction only enhances the chance that the planchet will hit the wrong letter (here, no angel needed).  Additionally, it gives the angels that many more chances to screw up the results--and you don't want to help them any more than they already help their filthy selves.  Rather, you want something that will allow the Demons full control, not some intruding process on your computer or a planchet that has a high degree of stiction. Hail Satan![/B]  
--- In [email protected], mukk_man123@... wrote:

Just make your own i dont trust online ouija board Hail satan!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 9:27 PM EEST ShoppingDaisy113 wrote:

I never tried an online version before.
But
Once my laptop gets outta the shop and is fixed I wonder?
Is there a version you can download and use offline you know of?
Not that I need it but it does sound awesome to me.
I have a glow in the dark version of the Parker brothers one by the way.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 20, 2012, at 11:27 AM, "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back