Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Useful visual aid tip for aura cleaning & AOP

Sakra

This method came to me when I was trying to clean my aura, which was very dirty at the time.

I felt significant improvements in my aura cleaning routine after learning this.

Method
I affirm in my mind I'm in a "Light world", then visualize myself in a world surrounded by nothing but light.

In my mind, I visualize in some way a light dimmer switch on a low setting. As I gradually "turn up the switch" everything gets brighter and brighter in the light world.

This "turning up" also helps to attune the consciousness and the mind to the higher and positive levels of existence.

For aura of protection, just do the same thing. After the "switch" has hit the peak then affirm your aura of protection.

At some point, it should just come naturally and you don't need to think about a light switch.

When something is difficult, approach it from another angle :)

Btw, the above could also be applied when cursing someone. You visualize the switch going down and their aura darkening, vibration slowing and declining etc...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back